House Arrest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hand me the cock-ring, Khalid." The bodyguard handed her a tight-fitting ring fitted with a metal circlet. Jameela slipped it over Mike's cock and then strapped it firmly in place. The circlet squeezed tightly at the base of his cock, but not too tightly to prevent some tortuous flow of blood to engorge his penis.

Mike moaned as the Arab girl continued to suck his cock enthusiastically, her jaw rippling with effort as the ability to reach orgasm faded. The sensation of the cock-ring cutting off his blood flow was like an exquisite form of torture. His breaths grew shallow, his body heaving as she awakened senses inside him he'd hardly known existed. Some part, some very primal part of him, found this to be incredibly erotic. His groans tore through the room unexpectedly as Jameela bottomed out her lush lips at the base of his manhood, her nose tickling his pubic hair for several long moments as she vacuumed up his rigid shaft, gurgling with zeal.

Then she was pulling off of him, her mouth dripping with teasing strands of pre-cum. She wiped away the labor of lust, smearing Mike's own cum across his chest.

"Mmm. My man-slave likes that, doesn't he? And how does the butt plug feel NOW, hmm?" To Mike's horror he had forgotten about the butt plug's discomfort. To the contrary, it whirred away almost pleasantly in his anus, adding new stimulation to awaken fires he wasn't sure he wanted stoked. Mike groaned anew as Jameela's graceful fingers gripped his shaft, pumping in slow, tantalizing strokes.

"Oooh yes, my western slave. You are nothing but a cock I own now. You are making me so horny...Seeing you so aroused," she purred. Without warning she pushed him the rest of the way onto his back, her body straddling his. She sank her shaved pussy onto his penis with one swift plunge, growling like a feral lioness as he stretched her pussy.

"OOOooohh! Yes, man-whore. Fuck my tight pussy, but don't you dare come. If you come, I will make you watch as I whip your daughters in their most sensitive places. Then I will make you lick out their pussies."

The disgusting thought had Mike wanting to vomit, but the feeling of his cock squeezed so hard between his new Mistress's cunt walls nearly drove him insane. She happily straddled and rode his cock, her breasts bouncing with the force of her impalements as her hands raked down the front of his chest, leaving scratches in their wake. It was appalling, this arousal coiling though his loins, infecting his brain, even as Mike's thoughts reached out to his wife and daughters, wondering what was happening to them.

"Aaahhh...Please. You can keep me...Just let my wife and daughters go free," Mike begged. His cock felt like it was being tortured in a thousand ways. The cock-ring kept him from being able to spew his seed, but it also made his cock painfully erect, unable to find relief. He remained hopelessly trapped in limbo between release and pent-up lust.

Jameela smiled sadly, her hands cupping Mike's cheek, stroking the side of his face as she fucked him. "Silly man-slave. You are no longer in a position to bargain. Your daughters are not my property. You are asking the wrong person for mercy. My father and his business partner have bought them, and it is they who will decide which one Father gets to keep and which one Sheik Aziz will take for himself."

As Jameela said these words her hand snuck down to her crotch, her fingers furiously rubbing at her now-throbbing clitoris while she rode Mike's manhood. Her nipples stood out like erect little mountaintops on the cones of her breasts. Her dark raiment of hair drifted left and right as her breasts shook and her body galloped on his helpless cock. "Man-slave, YES. Your hard cock feels so good inside me. Give me little thrusts. Move that ass, man-slave, so my tight pussy can feel you better inside me. MOVE," Jameela hissed.

Mike obeyed only because he had no choice. He thrust his pelvis upward, which was just about all he could do with his wrists still cuffed behind him. The cuffs were digging into his wrists, and he was surprised there was still any blood flowing to them. He stifled a groan of agonized lust held hostage, the butt plug in his anus and the snatch hugging his cock combining in an erotic two-pronged dance. He wanted to come so badly. In fact, he'd never wanted to come so badly in his life.

His head swung to the side, desperately searching for his daughters even as his heart sank with shame and guilt. Then he saw Peyton slurping on Sheik Aziz's cock. With a sudden gasp Peyton realized that he was about to explode. Aziz drew his cock back, pumping himself those final strokes to climax as a staccato burst of grunts also warned of his cock's impending release. Peyton drew back as Aziz ordered her to stick out her tongue. She dutifully did just that as the shower of cum sprayed her hair, face, and even breasts. Thick, congealing coats of seed covered most of her forehead, right cheek, chin, and the top of each breast. She knelt there, a feminine canvas painted with male cum, looking beautiful to Aziz and the very picture of horror to Mike.

"AAHH, yes. Look at this sexy young whore covered in proper royal cum!" Aziz growled. He turned to look at Avril and Katalina, who were still desperately impaling their now moist cunts on the two-sided dildo. What had begun as an exercise to appease their tormentors had now become something more. Aziz knelt beside Katalina, gently rubbing her clit with two fingers as he urged Peyton, "Get over here dark blonde slave! I want this Mexican slave cleaning off your cum-sticky breasts." Peyton scooted over to join the fray, thrusting her luscious tits outward so that Katalina had easy access to suckle and lick.

Soon the busty Latina was lapping up the cum on Peyton's cheek, chin, and breasts even as her moans resounded throughout the bedchamber, her pussy firmly plunging backward to encase every inch of the dildo-cock. Katalina was nearing an orgasm, and the points of her nipples were hardened little spears as she groaned more deeply.

"Yes, whore! Yes you Latina fuck-slave. Come for your Sheik. Come for me!" Aziz urged. He rubbed her clit more furiously while maintaining a careful precision, putting pressure in all the right amounts and places until she had no choice but to surrender. Suddenly a long, throaty squeal echoed in the room as Katalina coated the dildo with her pussy juice. Her snatch clenched and un-clenched on the terribly thick dildo until the dazed girl was simply lapping at Peyton's tits, each breast now glistening with Katalina's saliva.

Mike closed his eyes. He'd seen enough. He'd seen degradation on a level he would never have imagined just a few days ago. It was a sick world, and he was a sick man for finding this arousal coiling though his being despite his will. He felt helpless, as helpless as any man could ever feel...like an addict bound on a one-way trip to hell. Yet he couldn't deny his body. He couldn't deny the pleasure that filled his being like the most enticing aura. His cock felt the squeeze of Jameela's cunt holding him lovingly in her velvet sheath.

He looked up at her perfect, alabaster breasts and felt the urge to cup them and fondle them. Jameela's wail joined the sounds of sex in the room as her body writhed on top of him. "OOOoooOOOOHH YES! I'm COOOMING!" she cried. Her head snapped down as she continued to squeal. Her body shuddered and at last, with slowly weakening tremors, her smooth belly became still and she sat, still panting, with his cock enclosed in her heat.

"Bless me, but that was memorable," she said with a grin. "Man-slave, I think you will be a good addition to my male harem. Mmmm. Yes, you ARE a keeper I think." Mike shuddered, his cock still so aroused. He could hardly think straight, too, with that distracting vibrating plug creating strangely pleasant sensations in his ass.

Jameela leaned over him, her eyes heavy-lidded with desire. "Now, my man-slave...I am sure you are sorely in need of relief. But first you have to earn it." She glanced over at Avril. The young blonde was still impaling her pussy on the dildo connected to Katalina's sex, but still she had not yet reached orgasm. Try as she might, she couldn't bring herself to the pinnacle. Not on her own.

"Father," Jameela asked. "Can we have my man-slave help his daughter reach orgasm?"

Sheik Ahmed and Sheik Aziz looked over to Jameela, a wicked light entering both sets of eyes.

"Your daughter has a perverse mind, my friend," said Sheikh Aziz. "But you know, that gives me an idea..."

***

END OF CH. 7

To be continued in Ch. 8...Which will tell how the Malone family finds a way to escape.

***

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please post a comment to let people know what you thought or send me a personal comment. I'll be posting more chapters in this story. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!

12