All Comments on 'House Guest'

by kristensmith4u

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
bobby9909bobby9909almost 12 years ago
This apparently

is what has taken over the Loving Wives genre. It seems that fetish, group, swinging, BDSM, and cuckolding (again, Fetish) stories are what is contributed most these days. What a shame... These stories all have categories dedicated to them but the authors put them in Loving Wives. Why? When I want to read fetish or group or any of the others I go to that category. Why can't the authors submit them there? Why can't the editors move them?

ArizonaK5ArizonaK5almost 12 years ago
Good submission

Good job Kristen and don't let the anger comments get to you. I understood the LW angle, the trust and communication. Write another one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

1 star given without readign the story. The tags were enough.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 12 years ago

Nicely told. I'm looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HA!

Even the husband knew he had lost her, no matter what she said.

rjordanrjordanalmost 12 years ago
Very hot

Not a fan of 3somes, but I am a fan of short, well-written hot stories. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well written

Thanks for sharing your writing talents with us. We love the 3some stories. especially the sloppy seconds!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Sanctity of LW

First, well done threesome story! It takes a LOT of reader imagination (or wishful thinking) to see anything other than three people who truly like each other in this rendition!

On the level which is getting increasingly strident, I see a parallel between the belief in the Holy Sanctity of the LW category (it must NOT contain anything but stories which I like!) and Same-Sex marriage concerns in the USA (my marriage will be diminished if Adam and Steve are allowed to marry - each other!) GMAFB - by general societal standards, we LIT readers are ALL perverts!!! So now we're arguing about who is the WORST pervert??? IYDLI,DRI ! (if you don't like ... etc.)

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
yep...

keep it (and me) up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Been there ...

Done that ... and still married, still in love, and still experimenting ... after over forty years. Threesomes don't automatically mean the end of something; more often, they're the beginning of something interesting and fun. Enjoy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A nicely done first post

A well constructed storyline and an erotic story.

I like stories where the wife doesn't try to humilate and belittle her husband after she has fucked some other guy.

The wife character seemed to be very concerned about her husband's feelings even after sharing her body with her husband's best friend, and the story seemed to be very real and believable.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice story

Swinger here, thats story was about a sharing-3some-voyeur, not a wiling cuckold, creampies and other things.It lacks only a bit more build up(even telling about husband comunication between him and his wife).

But not everyone is into that, the author could put a disclaimer before tell her tale.

LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudoralmost 12 years ago
Well Done

For a first story, this was very well done. Congrats on your effort. I hope to see more submissions in the future. I aways enjoy reading stories of guys watching their wives get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
for course that ass licker, Lickideesplit

would think this was great, he has the morals of the clap and maybe a dose of HIV. This was just another atempt at writing about whore wives and the perv husbands. I guess you get married in front your church and family so you have first dibs at the whore you married. I will give the writer credit for not fucking up to bad. She can write, but the topic is as used up as this guys wife. Gave it a two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Could have been a bit more build up to the sex.

Excellent story 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Lick the spit loves the story so it must be bad. 1 star.

luvjuice43luvjuice43almost 12 years ago
Bull shit!

Don't listen to all the negative comments from people who neither write nor indentify themselves. A friend once told me, "There are lots of critics but few artists (writers). I don't look for perfection when I write or read erotic stories I look for the writer to share their thoughts, fantasies, and/or experiences with me and you did a great job. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You first luvjuice43.

Identify yourself, I want name, phone number and address. Unless of course, luvjuice43 is your real name? Well is it?

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Good writing

and enough attention to the possible emotional conflicts for it to be very real. More please.

litdublitdubalmost 11 years ago
good story.

worked for me.......:-)

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 10 years ago
We lucky two

found this great story by chande. Thank you for posting. A praise on love, friendship, tenderness and lust!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Hot!

Hot and extremely well written. I'm not certain their second fuck was needed.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
this a perfect example of why the Tags should be visible at the beginning of the story

My boat is not afloat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!!! Double wow!!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. My pussy is throbbing and now I’m going to be thinking about this story over and over again. It’s like one of those fantasies that I know my husband would never allow. Understandably but still, the fantasy lives on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really LOVE your story, gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-). My cup of tea.

Excerpt from the story:

"... I love you. No chance of losing me. You're stuck, Mister." She smiled... and kissed him. "We are so okay," and kissed him again. They made love once more.. (ROMANTIC, EROTIC, & KINKY)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hi kristansmith4u, I LOVE this story, gave you a 5.0 = 100% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)! THIS STORY IS ROMANTIC, EROTIC, & KINKY (3-in-1!)

This story is MY CUP OF TEA!

kristensmith4ukristensmith4uover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments!

I appreciate the comments so very much. As I have mentioned elsewhere, I mostly write for my own and my husband's entertainment. He encourages me to publish the stories here. I am humbled (and excited by) the idea that others get pleasure from something I write. These are fictional stories but each of them have some nugget of real life in them...I will let you decide which parts.

Thank you for reading!

KirstenSmith4u

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Old

Lame old cuck shares whore wife with a friend drivel. I see the rest of your stuff is just as lame.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HUBBY BETTER WATCH IT...

there better be some major rules set up or the divorce court judge will do it for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was insanely hot. I have these fantasies about my wife all the time. The idea of her pleasing me and another man at the same time is driving me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCEROT FROM THE STORY

Quote:

Apparently her husband was indulging his latent voyeur tendencies because Jeremy, satisfied with what he saw on Brandon's face, closed his eyes and deepened his kiss on Kristen. Giving in to this newest onslaught of sensations and emotions she returned his kiss and closed her hands on his biceps. She felt his dick grow hard immediately against her belly and desire tightened like a fist low and hot in her groin.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am copy pasting someone elses comment because I can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous - almost 11 years ago

Been there ...

Done that ... and still married, still in love, and still experimenting ... after over forty years. Threesomes don't automatically mean the end of something; more often, they're the beginning of something interesting and fun. Enjoy.

End quote

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

House Guest is a five star story (5.0 = 100%)!

It is a SEX story, and a LOVE story, 2-in-1.

Also this is a story about true FRIENDSHIP.

Brandon loves his wife not only "truly, madly, deeply" but also "selflessly and unconditionally."

Kristen is a KEEPER. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING A COMMENT I CAN RELATE TO.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 4 years ago

Really LOVE your story, gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-). My cup of tea.

Excerpt from the story:

"... I love you. No chance of losing me. You're stuck, Mister." She smiled... and kissed him. "We are so okay," and kissed him again. They made love once more.. (ROMANTIC, EROTIC, & KINKY)

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting a comment I liked.

Quote:

LittleTommyTudor - about 11 years ago

Well Done

For a first story, this was very well done. Congrats on your effort. I hope to see more submissions in the future. I aways enjoy reading stories of guys watching their wives get fucked.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I have the same fantasies.

Quote:

Anonymous - 8 months ago

This story was insanely hot.

I have these fantasies about my wife all the time. The idea of her pleasing me and another man at the same time is driving me crazy.

End quote.

• • •

EXCELLENT: 5- (4.6 = 92% = A; ★★★★★-)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I LOVED this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kristen is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

He liked to watch [his wife] Kristen in the kitchen. Well, he liked to watch Kristen anywhere. The summery skirt she wore today reminded him of sunflowers. All these years together and he thought she was more beautiful now than when they first met.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5*****.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a sex story and a love story two-in-one. The synergy between the two components gives the result which is more than the simple sum of parts: it gives a new quality.

I wish my wife were more like Kristen.

Thank you for thos story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

mojorisin1967 - almost 10 years ago

We lucky two

found this great story by chande. Thank you for posting. A praise on love, friendship, tenderness and lust!a

* * *

I am not that good with words; that's why I cut and paste comments I really really like.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... She didn't know what was said in that significant look, but like she and Brandon, Jeremy and Brandon had been friends most of their lives, and volumes could be spoken in a glance.

"Then, on that unspoken word, Jeremy's hand glided up Kristen's inner thigh sending flames of heat up her legs..."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Jeremy, satisfied with what he saw on Brandon's face, closed his eyes and deepened his kiss on Kristen. Giving in to this newest onslaught of sensations and emotions she returned his kiss and closed her hands on his biceps. She felt his dick grow hard immediately against her belly and desire tightened like a fist low and hot in her groin.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Erotic and romantic, 2-in-1. 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

HOUSE GUEST is an excellent wife sex story:

gave it a 5 (4.6 = 92%, ★★★★★-)!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

At once she was remembering a time a long while back that she and Brandon were making up fantasies and they had talked about one that involved Jeremy. It felt like a harmless fantasy then because it seemed such an impossibility. But now...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I like it very very much.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 1 year ago

This story was insanely hot. I have these fantasies about my wife all the time. The idea of her pleasing me and another man at the same time is driving me crazy.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous