House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

"I said it the other day, and I meant it. I don't think you realize just how beautiful you are." I looked at her for a moment and her expression changed very subtly to one of contempt. "Even a blind man could see that." I added. Her eyebrows went up in question. "Don't equate what you do, and why people want you to do it, with your self confidence. Sure you're beautiful on the outside and people love you for that, hell they pay you money for that, but that's not the only beautiful part of you. You're sweet, sassy and fun, and I bet you're all sorts of great things that I haven't discovered yet. That's why you're beautiful." She set her coffee down and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to her kiss.

"That is the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me." She whispered.

"The saying goes, beauty is only skin deep, but it's not." I gave her a peck on the nose and told her to grab a new plate and I'd make her some not so burnt breakfast.

After polishing off breakfast, Jess leaned back with her coffee sipping it as she regarded me over the rim. She reached forward and ran her finger around the plate covering it with maple syrup and ran it down her right breast circling the nipple. "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower. I feel all sticky."

"Let me get that for you." I said and leaned over and licked the sweetness from her. The nipple rose hard in response, and I made sure there wasn't a drop of syrup left as she moaned softly. I've heard showering with a friend is a good way to save water." I said with a chuckle.

"I'm all for conservation." She smiled and picked up her plate, setting it on the counter and beckoned me. She walked into my bedroom where I noticed she'd already remade the bed with clean sheets. "You won't need these." She said as she turned and yanked my shorts down. My cock popped out nearly hard again. "Mmm, is that for me?" She licked it several times before taking the tip in her mouth running her tongue around the tip. I felt my breathing coming in short gasps. She took more of me her head bobbing slowly. After this mornings antics I didn't think she was going to get much more than that, but she was undeterred and kept at me, her tongue and hands working magic on my cock. I ran my hands through her soft hair urging her on, knowing it wasn't going to be easy, she had me bucking forth in no time. I tried to warn her but she sucked me in as deep as she could and I erupted. I grabbed the dresser to keep my balance.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked. She just stood and walked into the bathroom. We didn't conserve much water solely for the fact that we must have been under the water for an hour. I pinned her to the wall, the warm water pouring over our heads as we kissed. My fingers slid beneath her, slipping up and down her swollen lips. She moaned deeply into my mouth as I circled her clit, changing the pressure with each pass. Each time I felt her getting close to orgasm I'd stop. After the third time she started slapping my shoulders with the heel of her hand.

"Will you just let me cum! Stop teasing!" With her head back yelling I took a moment to work my lips down her neck before plunging back into her, adding a second finger to the first while I rubbed her clit with the palm of my hand. She gasped sharply, her fingers digging into the flesh of arms. After a short few cries her body shivered. She soaked my fingers as the last of her shudders subsided, she leaned forward and collapsed on my chest. "Jerk." She gasped.

I just chuckled softly. "One knee buckling orgasm deserves another." I replied before kissing her. We exited the shower and dried off. I was going to shave but Jess asked me not to, saying that I looked sexy with stubble. I thought I looked homeless, but I skipped the shave for her. She had disappeared down the hall to complete her morning routine and find something to wear.

We had decided to spend Sunday afternoon hiking along a shore trail I'd told her about a little north of here. I consider it Yankee ingenuity that an enterprising businessman had put up an ice cream stand next to the parking area. We got home late we took a few minutes to catch up with email, Jess let out a yelp.

"Holy crap!" I heard her call from the bedroom.

"Everything all right? Did you see a spider or something?" I added with a laugh.

"No! Steve posted some of the pics to his school bulletin board with a link to my modeling profile. I must have twenty three emails about it." By now I was standing in the doorway to the guest bedroom. Jess laid face down across the bed tapping away on her laptop.

"You can use my desk if it would be easier." I said with a smile.

"Listen to this." She said as she read me the posting Steve had made about working with her. "Prompt, professional, needs little or no direction yet takes it easily. Great ideas, energetic, this guy loved me!" She drummed her feet on the mattress. She turned the laptop so I could see the screen. He posted the picture of her smiling at me from the window sill, the little heart in the mist barely showed but it was there. I didn't realize he'd gotten behind me in the far left of the frame my back and arm were just visible.

"That sneaky devil." I said laughing.

"Well it looks better this way, it gives a point of reference for people to know who I'm smiling at. This makes you a model now too." She laughed.

She turned it back and started tapping away. "Now to weed out the clowns and pretenders."

"I don't feel like cooking, I'll order us a pizza, what do you want on it?"

"Chicken Parmesan, if they have that here."

"Pollo di Parma, you got it, and I'm sure they'll figure it out." I ordered it and went to catch the news while Jess worked on her email. She didn't poke her head out even when the doorbell rang.

"You coming out to eat, or am I bringing it to you in there?"

"Sorry I'll be right there!" She came into the kitchen and set her laptop to the side of her chair. "Have you ever heard of this place?" She mentioned the name of the art school website that Steven had posted the review on.

"Yes, they're small but pretty well respected. Did you get some offers from there?"

"Several. I got one that I really want to look into. It's to model for a fashion line at a boutique in the Old Port. A few photographers have contacted me asking me how long I'll be in the area. Almost half of these are solid leads." She said smiling, nearly bouncing in her seat as I handed her a plate.

"I've sent out my form letter to all the ones that seem legit. I wonder how many will respond." She polished off another piece of pizza. I was waiting for the question, curious how she'd ask. "I was wondering." She started. "If I can work out a few more shoots, would you mind if I stayed a little longer?" She got flustered. "I mean could I please stay a while longer? I'll gladly pay board, I mean I'm already putting you out now it's only right."

I just looked at her and sipped my wine. She looked nervous because I hadn't responded yet. "Well I don't know. You've been damn near impossible to put up with until now." Her expression twisted up and her mouth dropped open. I couldn't keep it in and busted out laughing. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like." I held up my finger. "My only requirements are that you are not to go on any shoots on your own. If I can't make it, we'll figure out what to do, but I'd feel better if I knew you were safe. The other is that you keep in touch with me when you're not here. Yea, yea I know I sound like a dad, but again, it makes me feel better knowing your safe. Oh, and about room and board. Go grab your wallet." She did as I asked and sat down.

"Give me one dollar please."

She grinned. "Do I get to slip it into your boxers?"

I laughed and wiggled my fingers impatiently. She handed me a bill. I stood up and stuck it to the fridge with a magnet. "Consider your room and board paid until you leave." She walked up to me and kissed me, taking her time about it. "Also, I want to go on record that this is not required either. Just in case you think that this morning was a mistake, or anything." I said, feeling a bit queasy.

She leaned back and looked up at me for a moment. "Do you think it was a mistake? I don't think I made any mistakes today. Least of all that."

I let out the breath that I didn't realize I was holding. "Good. I didn't want you to think that I thought..." She put her lips to mine, successfully shutting me up.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers