House of Desire

Story Info
A woman visits a pleasure palace.
2.1k words
4.23
53k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinocchio
Pinocchio
45 Followers

Pauline came home from the office. She was lonely, bored, frustrated. It had been weeks since she had been on a date. It wasn't that she was unattractive; in fact she was quite beautiful, with red-brown hair, green eyes and ivory skin. The problem was just the opposite. She was so lovely that most men assumed she was already "taken", and did not approach or pursue her. As so many people have done, she turned to the Internet for entertainment and distraction, and eventually found herself surveying the porn sites. Most of these were crudely done, apparently by the semi-literate.

But one site did catch her attention. It was called, simply, "House of Desire." She clicked past the disclaimers, scarcely reading them, and found that this site was unusual, due to its quality and variety. Indeed, it had an enormous array of erotica. Straight and gay, vanilla and BDSM, oral, anal—all of this and more were featured in both visual and literary formats, all presented with skill and elegance.

She found herself getting lost in the website, as minutes turned to hours. While Pauline liked to think of herself as an iconoclast and not bound by convention, she found herself drawn more and more to what is so mainstream in the porn world: oral sex. She grew increasingly hungry as she stared glassy-eyed at an endless parade of fellatrices, cocks throbbing in their painted, parted lips. Her hand found its way between her legs, and she began to pleasure herself, soft moans escaping her lips—lips she wished were wrapped around a phallus. Her orgasm, when it finally arrived, washed over her, shaking her violently. Exhausted, she headed to bed, sleeping, dreaming of sex.

She awoke thinking about the website. Indeed, it haunted her the entire day at work. Immediately, upon returning home, she returned to the computer, checking her email. One item in her inbox riveted her attention. The subject was, "House of Desire". Clearly, her computer had been identified, and probably spammed.

But this email was not spam. It contained a local street address. She considered the possibility that it indicated the location of the place where this erotica was created. The email contained one other thing: an extraordinarily explicit image of a blonde haired woman fellating two men, their ejaculate covering her face, hair, breasts. The image burned its way into her mind. She resolved to drive to this "House of Desire", to learn its secrets, and perhaps divulge some of her own.

She took the next day off from work, and the half hour drive to the address indicated in the email. The "House" was indeed a large house in a rather expensive part of town, with classic architecture and fine landscaping—as you might imagine (or hope for) in an erotic pleasure palace. She parked her blue Volvo, and walked to the front door. She rang the bell, and waited. And waited. There was no response of any kind. Disappointed and yet somehow relieved, she finally left, and returned home.

But like a gambler returning to a favorite slot machine, she could not resist re-checking her email. And indeed, there was a new message from the "House of Desire". It said:

We have utilized a sophisticated software program to assess your patterns of erotic interest. By analyzing those areas of our website that you have viewed in the greatest detail and taken the most time to explore, we have developed a profile of your desires, and invite you to return to our House, in order to bring your erotic dreams to life.

The photo of the cocksucking blonde was also included in the email. But it was not the blonde. Pauline's face had obviously been photographed during her visit to the "House", and had been digitally substituted for that of the blonde. It was now "her" face and hair and breasts covered with cum. She had been discovered, exposed! She was filled with anger, but the anger was drowned in desire. She had no choice; she would return to the "House".

The following Saturday morning she found herself driving, almost in a trance, back to the House that so fascinated her. She seemed to be observing herself from some other vantage point as she parked her car. She stepped out, wearing a clingy teal satin dress. Of course, she wore no brassiere, and only the skimpiest panties. The dress showed her hardening nipples in stark relief. Once again, she approached the front door, and rang the doorbell as her heart pounded. This time, the door opened, and a breathtaking, black-haired woman beckoned her to come in. The woman wore an outfit that was, perhaps, inspired by the classic (cliché?) maid's outfit, but this was in dark purple, not black, and far more revealing. The outfit seemed designed to draw one's eyes to her lips and exposed breasts and cunt. She said to Pauline, "We will waste no time. Come with me. My name is Sophia. We have prepared a bath." Pauline had certainly bathed before leaving her home, but she was in no mood to argue. She walked on red carpet through the dark and richly furnished living room and up a winding stairway to a large bathroom. The sunken tub was enormous, sparkling white, beautiful. The room was awash in erotic murals. Sophia told her, " When you have finished bathing, put on these garments. Then walk down the hall to the Parlor." She handed Pauline a dark purple costume, virtually identical to her own. Pauline did as she was asked, first luxuriating in the warm, scented water, then donning the seductive clothing.

When she entered the Parlor she was startled to find that the sexual activities had already begun. Indeed, she suspected that they were ongoing, and never really stopped. Before her was a young woman on her knees, sucking cock—two cocks, in fact. It was the blonde from the email photo! Pauline was entranced. The blonde worked these men to the extremes of lust. Pauline was sure that they were handsome men, but in retrospect she could not have given their descriptions; she focused only on their cocks, and the beautiful lips wrapped around them. The blonde was now moving with furious speed, taking turns sucking one, and pumping the other with her hand. Finally both men groaned and howled in ecstasy, and the cum spurted from their cocks, flying everywhere, spattering the blonde's face, hair, nipples. Rivulets of it ran down her body. She had re-created the image Pauline had seen in the emailed photo; if anything, this display was even more cum-soaked.

The blonde smiled, rose up, walked over to Pauline. She introduced herself as Anna, reached down to her right breast, and removed a large droplet of semen. She placed it on Pauline's left nipple, which instantly hardened. Pauline felt her insides go to jelly. Anna softly and briefly kissed Pauline on the mouth. Without another word, Anna turned and walked away.

Sophia then approached, saying, "We have determined that while you are not a true Submissive, you have tendencies in that direction. In addition, you are both voyeuristic and exhibitionistic. However, your overarching desire is to give oral sexual gratification to numerous men. Your experiences here will be tailored to these characteristics of your erotic personality. Come with me now."

Pauline followed her through a doorway into a much larger room. It demonstrated an elegant simplicity. The furnishings were classically beautiful. The lighting was extraordinary. It included colored gels strategically placed, creating highlights and shadows that brought human flesh into stark relief. In the darker margins of the room Pauline saw several couples and groups of men and women. They were engaged in a variety of sexual acts. While a number of "themes" were being acted out, most of the women were fellating one or more men. Pauline stared mindlessly at these displays. Her cunt grew wet, her clitoris swelled and throbbed; the juice soon ran down her legs. Every thought of her life before and beyond the events in the room, evaporated. Her being, her essence, became nothing more or less than the eternal desire to suck cock.

Sophia led her to the center of the room. She guided Pauline up the single step, to what was, essentially, a small stage, carpeted in pale blue. A black satin pillow was on the carpet. Pauline understood. She crossed the carpet, to the pillow, and sank to her knees. The pillow was firm and comfortable. She would be able to kneel comfortably for a long time.

She looked around the room. Her arousal soared as she watched a number of the men and women in the room move toward her. She suddenly realized that all of these people were here for her. The women were preparing the men for her use, and her use by them. Two of the men—strong, athletic—came forward. Their cocks were already hard, dripping pre-cum. Without a word, they thrust themselves at Pauline's face. She hungrily took one, then the other, into her mouth. She savored the velvet texture and slightly salty taste of them.

Without warning, she felt a hand reach from behind her, parting her thighs. Fingers reached into her dripping cunt, probing for her clit. The fingers were soon replaced by yet another cock, fucking her furiously, as she sucked the other two men. She felt an orgasm beginning to build inside of her, but the man behind her stopped his thrusting. She felt a sense of loss, but was grateful to find that he had not left the room, but had instead come around to present himself to her lips. Sophia approached, to whisper in her ear, "We are just getting started. You will eventually be allowed to cum; indeed you will have innumerable orgasms. But not just yet." With that, the men quickened the pace of their thrusting, one in her mouth, one in each of Pauline's hands. The man on her left began to gasp as he came, his cock spraying her face and hair with an enormous load of sperm. It splashed violently, all over her. The sight of this must have inspired the man in her right hand, for moments later, he too erupted with an astonishing blast of ejaculate. She could taste herself on the third man—the one who had been fucking her from behind. He was now thrusting furiously in and out of her mouth. Finally, he came explosively against her tongue, his cum splashing into her mouth and squirting out the sides, dripping onto her breasts.

Pauline was now aroused beyond what she thought was humanly possible. She became an animal whose sole purpose for existing was sex. She whimpered as Sophia and Anna pulled her to her feet, and led her away from the pillow, through a doorway, into a larger room. The centerpiece of this room was yet another exotically lit stage. There were two stout wooden poles, each carved to look like an erect phallus, and equipped with a large metal ring. Pauline kneeled as Sophia and Anna placed leather cuffs on her wrists, and then locked them to the rings on the posts. Anna said, "Now you will submit to the next phase of your experience here. There are many men waiting to use you."

More than a score of men now formed a semi-circle around the bound Pauline. Sophia and Anna took the pulsing erections of the first two into their mouths, working the men into high states of arousal. Pauline dimly noticed that the floor on which she knelt was elevated so that her lips would have easy access to these cocks. The two men then moved close to Pauline's face. Sophia and Anna alternately sucked on the men's cocks and then pumped them in and out of Pauline's hungry mouth. They spread glistening pre-cum all over Pauline's face and breasts. Time went into slo-mo as the men bellowed and came, shooting jet after jet of warm, white ejaculate into Pauline's face. As the cum spattered her face and body, Pauline watched as two of the women she had seen in the shadows were now "fluffing" additional men. The cycle continued, as man after man (and in Pauline's erotically focused reality, cock after cock) was brought to erection by these unknown women, and thrust into her mouth by Anna and Sophia, until her universe was nothing but cocks spurting an ocean of cum.

At some point she could scarcely remember, her hands were freed long enough to attach them to a ring mounted to the floor. Now, one man after another took her from behind, thrusting into her cunt, filling her with white goo, while still more sprayed her face and breasts and hair, and filled her mouth with their lust. Pauline's first orgasm was only the beginning of a seemingly endless succession of them. They crashed over her like waves against the shore. She came and came and came, until her consciousness drifted out of sight, into an inner realm beyond description.

Pinocchio
Pinocchio
45 Followers