All Comments on 'House of Fantasy - Amy's Story'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I liked this, good description of the fuck scene where Amy got her brains fucked out by her big black Bull. I particularly liked the fact that the Bull picked up on her need to be domonated by a strong man (or perhaps a woman)

max43max43almost 12 years ago
Another great one.

The story development was excellent. The ending was unexpected- she needed a Dom - which really made the story work for me. A follow on chapter would be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stupid

Your worst effort yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

The sex is hot and I like the subtle descriptions of Quinn's perceptiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bravo

That was simply the best erotic story I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In college I was a tall, 5'9", a redhead with long hair that reached down to the top of my firm tight ass, unfortunately (I thought) that my breasts were to large) 38DD-32-36, long firm wraparound legs. I ran track manly to keep in shape.

My only previous sexual experience had been to finally give my steady high school boyfriend a blow job the night of our Senior High School Prom. We both knew that we were going to different out of state colleges. So I finally gave in. When he shot his load it truly surprised me. Although I quickly pulled him back between my red lips what splattered on my face ran down to my breasts. I suddenly had the cups of my white Prom dress full of his warm cum and my nose dripping with it too. The strong aroma was wonderful.

I am a big fan of foreign movies. I still am.

I would go to the first Matinee at the Rialto theatre every Saturday. i'climb over the rope that said the balcony was closed and sit up toward the back. One day I went there and there was Four black teenagers. I sat down about half way from where I usually sat.

The movie started and the highlights dimmed.

It was well into the movie when two of the guys suddenly sat on either side of me. One of the guys put his arm around me and tried to kiss me. The other guy cupped my breast firmly feeling me up. Try to pull the hand from my breast a hand grabbed my chin and he pulled it toward his face. Suddenly I was being firmly kissed and before I could react his wet tongue forced into my surprised red lips. My head was being held by the Black guy behind me. God it was such a HOT deep exploring kiss. Before I even realized it I found myself returning his delicious hungry kiss!

It was the hottest deep fantastic kiss I'd ever experienced! He waisted no time. Grabbing my hand he quickly placed it on his exposed erect cock. He wrapped it around it. It was slick and wet. He started moving my hand up and down on it. It was thicker than my boyfriend's cock.

By then the other guy's hand had moved up under my blouse and was twisting my nipple of my exposed breast. The kissing was definitely turning me on and my pussy reaction was to immediately flood it with my juices.

I could smell myself and it turned me on even more. A hand then spread my legs as I felt my panties pulled to the side and a warm finger slid easily within my soaked pussy lips. WOW!

If it wasn't so sudden, I didn't even have time to react.

My whole body jerked and humped that busy wonderful finger. I felt my panties being pulled down. I think I had even, without thought, lifted up until I felt him pull them off me.

Then suddenly I felt him kiss and lick my wetness. Oh my, what a wonderful exciting feeling it was.

His tongue was immediately doing such pleasuring things as he tongue fucked my gushing pussy. I was being tongue fucked in my mouth and my pussy at the same time! It sent me into a frantic instant sexual climax. It was fantastic! My body jerking while I had a surprising immediate climaxes over and over again and again one right after another.

I knew then that I would become their eagerly willing sex toy!

Unfortunately, or fortunately, we heard an usher coming up the stairs and everything suddenly stopped. That usher unwilling stopped me from experiencing what I don't know.

I found out that although I had actually enjoyed it all, that dam usher interrupted us.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More racist trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...