House of Glass Ch. 08

Story Info
Kara tells Dirk about an experience in college.
3.2k words
4.65
28.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier in the day I had taken Tim to the airport. Now it was late. Kara and I were in bed but we hadn't turned the light off.

I read while Kara, apparently deep in thought, stared at the ceiling. She still looked upward as she said, "During the last few days you made several references to marrying me." She stayed on her back but turned her head and eyes toward me. "Were you serious?"

"Yes, but I didn't think you'd have me." I put my book down and turned on my side to face her.

"Don't be silly," Kara said. "But after you saw me with your friend's finger in me, I didn't think there was much chance."

"That's part of why I want to marry you. I love how free-spirited you are. I've never known a woman quite like you."

"You have no idea how free-spirited I can be. I hinted the other night about an experience in law school. Maybe I should tell you about it."

"Go ahead," I said. "But you're not likely to say anything that'll change my mind."

"I hope you're right but I have warned you." Kara turned on her side. We were about a foot apart.

"It was during my last year of law school. I had finished the required stuff and was just coasting, waiting for graduation. My boyfriend was a guy named George, also third year law.

"George came to pick me up one night. It was raining lightly and I ran to the car before he got out. With the heels I was wearing it was difficult but I got there without getting very wet. Inside I put my hands behind my head so George could get a good look at me. He liked me to show off. I liked it too."

"I guess you weren't wearing one of your business suits," I said with a tinge of sarcasm.

Kara ignored the sarcasm. "Oh no. In fact it's a good thing I lived off campus. I wouldn't have dared to walk through the dorm dressed like that. And Grayson Locke wouldn't have hired me if they'd known I even owned clothes like that.

"I was wearing an olive drab halter top that was a size too small. It was not much heavier than a tee-shirt and looked like it might have been made out of one. It was held together by buttons up the front that looked ready to pop. The matching skirt was also a size too small and, like the top, had four buttons in the front holding it together.

"The skirt was scandalously short and showed most of my bare legs. I had purposely left the bottom button of the skirt undone so it would flip up some when I walked. I wasn't wearing panties, rarely did, but George put his hand under my skirt anyway, just to make sure."

"Sounds to me like you wanted to get fucked," I said.

"Possible." Kara responded.

"We went to pick up Harold, a friend who was going with us. Because of the rain George just honked. Harold ran to the car and I opened the door so he could get in quickly.

"My skirt went higher when I slid to the middle. Being on the hump with my knees up put the skirt in my lap. I thought showing off was pretty neat, especially if it looked accidental, or, as it did in this case, like I had no choice. It was tight for three of us in the front of George's little car but no one complained."

I licked my lips. "How much was showing?" I asked.

"Most of my legs. The skirt was probably an inch below my crotch and remember, I wasn't wearing any panties. Pretty hot, huh?"

"You being dressed like that, or maybe I should say undressed like that, and sandwiched between a couple of guys? Yeah, thats pretty hot."

"I guess you understand why nobody was complaining."

Kara pulled the sheet down a little and teased her nipples. My cock began to stir. "I think I understand, go on."

"I knew Harold had noticed how bare I was but he pretended not to until we reached an area with street lights. Then he looked down and acted like he was seeing my legs for the first time. He really bragged on them. He went on and on about how good they looked."

Kara explained, "I know I have good legs but I think what was causing his lavish remarks was how close he was to seeing my pussy. I know I shouldn't have but I really got off on that. Anyway, back to the story.

"The bar was a college hangout, one we frequented regularly. There was no entertainment, no dancing, just booze and noise. George found a parking spot near the entrance. Harold jumped out, then turned back to help me. As I slid out I spread my legs a little. With the skirt practically around my waist, Harold got a good look between my legs but he didn't say anything."

"You didn't do it on purpose though," I said.

"Oh yes I did. I liked the comments Harold had been making and I wanted to give him a shot." Kara paused. "Pretty bad huh."

"Maybe a little wild but not really bad."

"Wait till you hear the rest before you decide whether I was bad or not.

"It was a Friday night and the place was jammed with people, tables all taken. While we looked for a place to sit I spotted Peter, a guy I had dated before law school. Peter recognized me but even at the swimming pool he had never seen me show so much skin in public. Judging from the way he stared I guessed he liked what he saw. He was alone and motioned for us to join him. I warned George that Peter was an ex but George wasn't concerned, he just wanted a seat."

I pulled the sheet down to her knees and gave Kara's naked body the once over. "So you haven't always liked being looked at," I asked.

What I had done flustered Kara a little but she eventually replied, "Oh no. Before I went to college I didn't even wear a bikini at the beach. I think it was George that got me to loosen up. In fact I'm sure it was George.

"He bought me a sort of skimpy outfit one day. I didn't really want to but I wore it for him to an outdoor concert. I liked the way guys looked at me so I bought more clothes like that. It seemed that the less I wore, the more attention I got and the better I liked it. Anyway, on with the story.

"I sat across the table from Peter. George and Harold sat on either side of me, across from each other. I introduced everybody and a waitress took our drink orders. Peter was staring. I guess you know by now that I'm a C-cup but I had bought the halter top in a B-cup, so it exposed more of my breasts. I had even cut the bra out of it so my nipples would show more."

Kara looked at me. "I told you I was bad; but wait 'til you hear the rest.

"I reached behind my back, pretending to smooth my hair. The buttons strained and my tits nearly popped out of the halter-top. Peter's mouth was wide open. The waitress came and put our drinks on the table.

"Then I leaned forward and sipped my drink through the straw. Like I said, my top was smaller than it should have been so my tits practically fell out. I had an audience, the three guys at my table, three guys at the next table, and God knows who else. Someone kept putting drinks in front of me and the more I drank the more daring I got.

"Peter and Harold were talking to each other. George reached over and undid the top button of my halter-top. The three remaining buttons still held it together.

I reached up to see how much was showing. The movement of my hands near my tits caught Peter's attention and he looked over. I'm sure he thought I had undone the button myself. Truth is, if I'd known George wouldn't object, I probably would have.

"Peter was staring again. With my fingers I teased my nipples through the thin fabric. At the same time I used my thumbs to tuck some of the material back into the top itself. The more I tucked in, the more my tits became exposed. Peter stared so intently he couldn't even blink. George and Harold watched too.

"George reached over and popped another button. Now there were just two holding the top in place. I continued rubbing my nipples with my fingers while my thumbs tucked in more of the cloth and exposed more of my tits. George and Harold, sitting on the sides of me, could already see my nipples. I leaned over and took a long sip of my drink so that Peter and the other guys could see them too."

I was getting hard listening to Kara's tale. I had gone from limp to semi-erect. Kara had gotten turned on too and was flushed with excitement. I looked at her bare tits and saw her nipples were hard.

Kara took a deep breath before continuing. "Then it got really good. George put his hand under the table on my leg. He stroked my inner thigh while I was showing off my tits. Harold put his hand on the other leg.

"George undid the second and third buttons of my skirt. Now there was just one holding it together. George folded back the side of my skirt nearest him. Harold folded the other side back. Everything was showing and I didn't care.

"George's hand and Harold's hand were each rubbing an inner thigh no more than an inch from my bare pussy. George must have known where Harold's hand was but I guess he didn't care. I decided not to either.

"It was the first time, and the only time until a couple of nights ago, that two men touched me so intimately at the same time. They were both right next to my pussy. I bent over and took another sip of my drink while Peter and the others studied my nipples."

Kara put her hand around my cock. "I can tell you like the story. I'm just not sure you're going to like me when I'm done."

"So far I'm in love." I put my hand between Kara's legs and lightly stroked her pussy.

Kara took a gulp of air. "George's fingers touched my pussy lips. Harold was still caressing my inner thigh. I put my hand on the two remaining buttons of the halter top and popped another one.

"Now there was just one button holding the top together and if we'd been anyplace other than a public bar I would have undone that one too. I was hot! I wanted those guys to see my tits. Actually I wanted them to see all of me but the table was hiding the action between my legs.

"I was tucking in more material and about to completely uncover my nipples when the last call announcement came. I came to my senses, at least partially, and decided I had shown enough. The place was closing. People were getting up and leaving.

"George's hand was still on my cunt. He leaned over and said something about how wet I was. I don't know what he was expecting but we were in a bar, his fingers were in my pussy, his friend was rubbing my thigh and several others were ogling my tits. I think I had good reason to be wet."

Talking about it aroused Kara. It was normal for her to get damp when I rubbed her pussy but she was much more than just damp. I tried to comment but she put a hand over my mouth.

Kara took a deep breath. "George asked me if his friend could continue in his place while he settled the bill. At that point I was so hot I didn't care whose finger was in my pussy as long as there was one. I gave George the answer he wanted. He grabbed Harold's hand and pressed it between my legs. George paid the tab while Harold finger-fucked me. Harold said I was the hottest woman he had ever known.

"I told Harold I was delighted that he thought so and begged him not to stop. He smiled. His fingers were on my cunt. He put one in me and moved it back and forth, getting deeper with each stroke. Soon his finger was all the way in; then it was two fingers. I opened my legs to give him better access."

Kara was really wet now. She increased the movement of her hand on my dick, the other was still across my mouth, keeping me from talking.

"We were in a public place. Several guys were ogling my breasts. My boyfriend watched as his friend put his fingers into my pussy. I thought it was great. I loved it. Then the lights came up and a voice said it was closing time.

Kara took her hand away from my mouth. "Whaddaya think now," she asked.

"Judging from how wet you are I would have to guess you were having the time of your life," I replied. "I just wish I'd been there. Can you tell from the feel of my dick how much I loved your story?"

"Yeah, but its not over." she said.

"You mean there's more?"

"Yep. You thought I wanted to get fucked when he picked me up. You were right. But now I HAD to get fucked.

"I pulled myself together and headed for the door. Even though I covered up some, there was still only one button holding my top on and and one holding the skirt together. With every step I took, my skirt opened and exposed my pussy to anyone that looked, and plenty did.

"At the car I got into the middle again, between George and Harold, hoping for some continuation. As we pulled away it was evident I was not going to be disappointed.

"While George drove, Harold put his hand on the last button holding my top together. He gave me a questioning look, I didn't move, he undid the button, took the top off and threw it in the back.

"Then he put his hand on the last button holding my skirt in place. Again he looked at me but this time I left him no doubt. I nodded vigorously as he undid the lone button and spread my skirt open.

"I was naked in the front seat of a moving car with a guy on either side of me."

"Right in town?"

"Yes, right in town." Kara's hand, the one that had been over my mouth, was now pressing my hand into her pussy.

"Harold's mouth devoured one of my breasts and his finger slid into my pussy. Keep in mind. Harold was not my boyfriend. My boyfriend was driving. He looked over every time a street light illuminated the inside of the car.

"We came to a twenty-four hour WalMart. George turned into the parking lot and stopped in a deserted section. He told Harold to drive.

"I want to believe that Harold was disappointed but he opened the passenger door and walked around the car. George climbed over me to the passenger side, then pulled me around and on top of him. My skirt was left behind in the middle of the seat.

"I unzipped George's pants and had his cock inside me before Harold got around the car. When Harold opened the door the interior light came on. My pussy was impaled on George's cock and my bare ass bounced up and down. Harold reached over and cupped one of my breasts.

"Harold closed the door and the light went off. George told Harold how to turn the interior lights on with the door closed. They came back on. My boyfriend was fucking me in a WalMart parking lot while his friend watched.

"George clamped his hands onto my ass as I rode up and down on his cock. George turned my back toward Harold so Harold could reach around and play with my tits. I was so excited I even imagined what it would be like to be fucked by two cocks at once. I've never done that but I was ready for it that night.

"I slid Harold's zipper down but before I could get his cock out I felt George pump his seed into me. The heat from his sperm was all it took. I arched backward into Harold. While George shot his load into me I held Harold's cock. Harold was kissing me and rubbing my tits. It was probably a good thing I was too drained for anything more but it was still an experience I'll never forget.

"Whaddaya think now?" Kara asked, "Still wanna marry me?"

I pulled Kara to me and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Then I drew back and looked at her tits. "So you like to show these off. Can't say as I blame you." I slid down and looked at her pussy. "Maybe it's fun to show this off too. I know it's fun looking at it."

My hand, still between her legs, was covered with her secretions. I massaged her pussy with my fingers. "Sometimes you want the feel of extra hands." I licked one of her nipples. "An extra tongue occasionally might feel good too."

I reached over my nightstand and flipped on the overhead light. "You get off having someone watch while you fuck and once in a while you might even want to feel a second cock."

I rolled onto my back and pulled Kara on top of me. "That sounds like a woman I want to marry."

Kara still had her hand on my cock and she squeezed it hard. "Oh Dirk, you mean you'd marry me after hearing all of that?"

I put my hands on her ass. "Only if we can repeat everything you just described."

"Was that a proposition or a proposal I just heard?"

"Both."

"Humh," said Kara, obviously deep in thought, "I still have that halter top and skirt." She put my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Her excitement was mounting. "We'll have to skip the ex-boyfriend, but if you pick a bar when Tim's in town next time, I think I can find a parking lot."

My cock slipped into her pussy. My hands squeezed her ass-cheeks and I pulled her down onto me. "Was that a yes?"

"Yes, of course, yes!"

"Just one more thing," I said almost inaudibly, "Tomorrow is Wednesday. The pool man is coming again. What are you going to wear?"

Kara contracted her muscles and squeezed my cock with the velvety walls of her pussy. "The harem pajamas?"

If the pool man hadn't seen everything last week, he was sure to see it this time.