Melissa Shows Off Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife learns to love exhibitionism that leads to stripping.
20.8k words
4.77
95.4k
217

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

This story is a collaborative effort with Kinkycanucks. Please checkout their stories and I know they have more in the works. It is based upon some true events with some fantasies mixed in.

****************************

Jack was a single guy in his late 20's who was coming off a bad relationship. A friend of his was trying to play matchmaker because she thought Jack was wasting his time and could attract a great woman if he was a little more confident.

"Come on Jack, you have to get back in the game. You have everything going for you, good looks and success," his friend said.

The woman his friend invited to meet was nice but Jack wasn't the least bit interested, however one of the other guests caught his attention. He noticed a cute, tall blonde across the room and was immediately attracted to her. She looked much younger than him but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She noticed him looking at her, smiled a bit and continued talking to another man who appeared closer to her age. Jack noticed her pert breasts in her satin tank top and her ass filled the black leggings she was wearing. He was finding himself staring at her more and more, noticing every detail down to her mannerisms during her conversation. She had a style about her, her slight head tilt when she was listening more intently to the small dimples when she smiled. He even saw the exact moment when the other man lost her attention, her reaction was a deep breath with raised eyebrows and then a tight lipped smile.

The young woman must have sensed that Jack kept looking, her soft blue eyes met his big brown eyes a few times and there was a spark. The game continued, sometimes they would pretend not to notice that the other was looking and sometimes they would simply exchange a casual smile. It was like they were having a silent conversation. She was intrigued by the man watching all the way from across the room, he was handsome, sophisticated looking which set him apart from most of the guys at the party. She liked how he was dressed too, casual but yet stylish in his dark blue jeans and patterned long sleeved shirt which was untucked. She also appreciated his clean cut look, freshly shaved and hair neatly brushed.

Even as the tension built between them Jack still thought the lovely young lady was much too young for him and probably out of his league. Again it was his lack of confidence preventing him from realizing at six feet tall, in good shape (185 pounds) and a full head of dark brown hair he was quite a catch.

Suddenly seeing the object of his fascination standing by herself and emboldened by a few drinks, Jack summoned up all his courage, deciding to go over and speak with her. Worst case scenario he was only trying to be friendly, nothing more or so he told himself. He was greeted with a big smile that was warm and inviting, she introduced herself as Melissa. He quickly learned she was working as a server and part time bartender at a local establishment Jack had never heard of. Jack and Melissa immediately hit it off and found themselves huddled in a corner of the living room talking without any concern for the rest of the guests.

Jack was much different from the guys Melissa was used to. He was more mature and she found his boring stable job as an accountant to be refreshing. She also found him to be charming and witty. The other men her age were unsure of where they were going in life and quite frankly, could be real jerks at times. Jack was different, she gladly gave him her phone number at the end of the night figuring it was worth the chance to try dating someone like him.

Melissa left with a friend at the end of the night who had noticed the extended conversation with Jack. She confirmed to her friend that she really liked Jack and hoped he would call. Much to her delight Jack called her moments after she made it home. Normally he would have waited but something made him reach out and his instincts were right, Melissa had excitement in her voice and was ready to take a leap of faith. It was just after midnight and he had talked her into meeting at a local pub near her place for a nightcap.

Their first date would be just hours after meeting at the party. They talked for the next two hours until the bartender announced last call. Jack and Melissa held hands as they walked back to her apartment and made plans to meet for dinner the very next night. At the doorstep of her building there was an awkward moment of uncertainty, both of them were trying their best not to turn off the other by seeming too pushy or desperate. Simultaneously, they leaned forward giving each other a good night kiss. This would be something over the years Melissa and Jack playfully argued about, who initiated the first kiss? One thing they couldn't dispute was how that first light kiss turned into a much deeper one, then turned into a short makeout session on the street.

The next day had them both waiting anxiously. When Jack arrived and pressed the buzzer his heart pounded in his chest and when Melissa appeared and opened the door it almost stopped. He couldn't get over her long legs and they looked amazing in a very short, tight jean skirt. Jack also appreciated the cami top that revealed some nice cleavage. The entire package was virtually perfect, her hair was flawless, nails freshly painted and again her legs caught his attention thanks to her four inch heels. He walked her to the car and acted like a true gentleman by holding the door open for her as she climbed inside. Melissa was trying her best to be ladylike but it wasn't completely possible with what she was wearing. She had one leg on the ground as she placed her left leg inside the car, her legs spread open giving Jack a clear view up her skirt to her powder blue bikini panties. She knew he was catching a bit of a glimpse so looked away feeling the warm blush of her cheeks. Jack on the other hand didn't turn away, instead hoping for a better view of those legs and a peek at her panties was the universe's way of giving him a reward for being a gentleman.

His chivalry continued at the restaurant, Jack ran around to open the door for Melissa again. She was happy, no other guy had treated her like that before and again in the restaurant he pulled out her chair. He was succeeding in impressing her.

Dinner was excellent and there was an instant connection, they shared a bottle of wine as they ate the best Italian food around. After dinner they checked out a band playing at a nearby club but quickly, Melissa mentioned that they weren't good and Jack agreed. There was a sexual tension building between them throughout the date and Jack decided to push the envelope by asking Melissa to go back to his place to watch a movie. Melissa was surprised by the invitation, she didn't want to seem easy but she was also feeling turned on, so accepted. After a short ride back to Jack's they shared some more wine as they watched the movie. It wasn't very memorable for Melissa, she was distracted, and they turned to making out on the sofa.

After some passionate kissing and touching Melissa found herself naked in his bed watching him strip off his clothes. Things moved rapidly; he had a nice body and an average size penis which made her want him. Jack scanned her body while climbing onto the bed. He started at her breasts which were 34B in size, they were shaped perfectly with small pink nipples which were already hard as buttons. Her tummy was flat and smooth and she was neatly trimmed between her legs. She looked even better than he imagined which was saying something.

They kissed and fondled each other's naked bodies until Jack moved down to eat her pussy. Melissa could tell he knew how to please a woman because of his expert like oral skills that quickly brought her to two orgasms. She returned the favor by moving down and sucking his cock. When Jack finally entered Melissa's pussy, he started out making soft, gentle love to her, slowly moving his dick in and out. As he picked up the pace the hotter she got. Soon he was fucking her fast and furious. He turned her over and fucked her from behind hard, their bodies slapping together loudly as they both moaned and grunted passionately. Melissa was trying to control her audible outbursts of pleasure trying not to appear slutty but the intensity of their sex made that impossible. She came again followed quickly by Jack erupting deep inside her.

Melissa spent the night at Jack's place waking up to the smell of bacon frying as he cooked her breakfast. She came out of the bedroom wearing one of his white dress shirts that showed off her firm legs and allowed her nipples to show through. It was difficult for Jack to keep his eyes off of her throughout breakfast. She ate slowly enjoying each bite and delighted in the desire building between them. She kept smiling knowing where they were going to find themselves soon enough. Jack took charge as soon as he saw the last piece of bacon lifted from the plate and placed into her mouth, he scooped her up from the chair, tossed her over his shoulder and carried her off to the bedroom.

Unlike the night before they immediately had very heated, passionate sex to the point they were both struggling for air and sweating profusely from their efforts. They couldn't get enough of each other. Jack pounded Melissa's pussy hard and she responded by begging for him to fuck her harder and faster. He did what she wanted until he had to slow down to catch his breath though never stopping his thrusts deep inside her. Sensing he needed a break Melissa got on top of him and rode his cock allowing him to play and suck on her perfect, luscious breasts.

Jack looked up at Melissa while she was bouncing on top of him, he couldn't believe that a woman as beautiful as her would end up in his bed. They kissed and carried on as they screwed in a variety of positions ending with Melissa on all fours; this was their favorite. In this position Jack had perfect access to her round ass. He could feel and squeeze her cheeks while driving deep into her, it felt almost primal. He wanted to take her anally as he stared down at her other entrance but she refused, not wanting to do that. Jack understood and was happy to continue his assault on her pussy until they finally came in a raging mutual orgasm.

From that day forward Jack and Melissa were inseparable as a couple. Their sex life was the hottest it had ever been. It was the kind of raw animal sex you have at the beginning of a hot relationship. They couldn't keep their hands off one another and were having sex as often as possible, sometimes multiple times per day. They were fucking in a variety of places and continued to try new positions but Melissa just wouldn't agree to anal sex no matter how much Jack asked, begged and pleaded.

As weeks turned to months to eventually over a year they were becoming more adventurous in other ways too. It wasn't unusual for Jack to have several people over to his house on the weekends to party and it was common for them to spend the night so as not to risk driving while intoxicated. There was one time a couple of Jack's friends crashed on their bedroom floor while a few others slept in the living room. As they climbed into bed Jack started to get a little frisky but Melissa was nervous with his friends right there in the room. It appeared they were fast asleep but it was still a risky move.

"Stop it Jack. Fred and Mike are right there," Melissa whispered.

"Come on babe, they're zonked out. They won't wake up. Come on, I'm so horny right now."

Jack's hands were moving all over Melissa's body as he tried to coax her into having sex. His finger found her pussy damp so he knew if he pressed a little further, she'd probably give in.

Finally she caved and told him, "Okay but be quiet."

He slipped off her sleep shirt and then her panties. Paranoid about them waking, Melissa kept looking at the guys on the floor to make sure they were still asleep. Jack maneuvered quietly between her legs and entered her wet pussy, he started to fuck her slowly. Melissa whispered for him to cover them with the sheets but he ignored her request. He continued to fuck his girlfriend knowing that either or both of his friends could awaken at any moment to catch them in the act. The thought of possibly getting caught turned Melissa on more than she would admit. Every time either friend made a noise or the slightest movement, she would get a rush of adrenaline. Subconsciously, Jack wanted his friends to wake up and see him in the act of fucking his gorgeous girlfriend. He knew they were always checking her out and this would make them even more envious. He began to groan softly; even Melissa let out some muffled moans unable to be silent thanks to being a little drunk and very horny.

Melissa swore she saw Fred's eyes open just as she started to cum, but it was too late to stop at that point. Her orgasm triggered Jack's and he came inside his sexy girlfriend. When they were done, Melissa pulled the sheets over their naked bodies while continuing to watch their guest's eyes. After a minute or two she decided they were still sleeping or at least pretending to be. The next morning she knew she was wrong, Fred kept looking at her in a weird way giving her a sly grin from time to time while drinking coffee but neither of them said anything. Melissa found it to be exciting that he did see them and could envision her naked anytime he wanted, but she never told Jack; it would be her little secret.

There was also another time when they had guests sleep over, Melissa got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. When she finished and came out she was surprised to see their friend Max standing there waiting his turn to relieve himself. He was visibly drunk and acting different from when he was sober. He stood blocking the way studying her, she was wearing a large mesh tank top and pink bikini panties. His eyes were locked onto her tits staring through the mesh. Melissa felt her cheeks flush as she brushed passed him, the palm of his right hand scraping over her flat tummy, his head turned to watch Melissa's panty covered ass as she walked down the hall to the bedroom. She didn't look back but knew his eyes were on her. Again she felt the excitement from another man's lust for her and decided that, too, would be her little secret.

Something changed for Melissa, when she knew Jack's friends were going to be around because she began to dress more provocatively. Her tops showed plenty of cleavage, her pants were tighter, shorts were even shorter as were her skirts. Even how she moved was more sexual, making sure to lean forward more giving the guys glimpses of her breasts, bending over to show off her ass and sitting in ways to accentuate her long legs. It was a fun little game. Jack's buddies enjoyed to try and see up her skirt and see what panties she was wearing. Jack took notice of his girlfriend's attire in front of his friends, he took great pleasure in knowing they were checking her out and undressing her with their eyes. Undoubtedly, they were fantasizing about what she was like in bed and likely talking about her when he was not around. Melissa and Jack had a silent agreement that her brazen attire was acceptable since it turned them both on.

Then one afternoon things accidentally went to another level when Jack invited Fred and Max over to watch the football game. Melissa had been working in the garden all morning and went to take a shower before the guys arrived. While she was cleaning herself up they showed up early and were already drinking beer in the living room when she came out of the shower. Melissa went into the living room looking for Jack, drying her hair with the towel.

"Jack, what time are the guys going to be here?"

The guys were stunned to see a stark naked Melissa standing before them. They openly stared at her pert breasts as they bounced while walking. Their eyes drifted down to gawk at her shaven pussy, then down her legs and back up again taking on all of her in her naked splendor. It was only a moment before Melissa realized Jack's friends were there and she was giving them a show they would never forget. She let out a shriek of total surprise, then tried to quickly cover herself with the towel only to drop it onto the floor. The men got a great view of her perfect, round butt as she picked up her towel and quickly exited the room. While Jack was also taken by surprise he was also in his glory, his best friends were practically drooling over seeing Melissa nude. It wasn't long before she returned in tight compression shorts and a sports bra, blushing when she said hi to Fred and Max. They were clearly still picturing her without her clothes on which were making her juices flow.

Fred told her, "You didn't have to get dressed on our account."

Max added, "Yeah I kind of liked the towel better."

Melissa responded, "Well guys I hope you enjoyed the show because you'll never see another naked woman this hot again unless you pay for it."

The banter relaxed everyone so they could settle in to watch the game. Melissa reveled in the role of waitress for the afternoon because she knew all eyes were on her each time she got up. She even gave her ass a little extra wiggle when walking back and forth as if she were a runway model. There was a heavy sexual tension in the air all afternoon that had both Melissa and Jack on edge. As soon as the guys left Jack was all over Melissa. While he was fucking her, Melissa pictured herself being naked in front of Fred and Max again but fantasized about staying naked all afternoon while they drooled over her beautiful body. She thought about opening her legs in front of them to show them her pussy lips and even how it would feel to have Fred or Max's dick plunging into her rather that Jack at that moment. She moaned loudly and begged Jack to fuck her harder.

Jack saw she was deep into her thoughts with eyes closed tightly and thought he knew what she was imagining which turned him on more. The guys had commented on how lucky he was while she was off getting dressed giving him opportunity to add fuel to the fire by bragging about her sexual appetite. He wanted to feed their fantasies about her and his own too. He was thinking about them fucking her too as he fucked her harder and faster. Melissa came first, her body flexing as she wrapped her arms and legs around Jack. It was intense and Jack was quick to follow with a series of deep grunts. There was a silent pause as they both were lost in thought wanting to share with each other but both afraid to.

Their sex life did settle down after a while, they still were very active even after they got married less than a year later. It seemed to be a trend among their friends as more of them were getting hitched. Max's wedding was coming up and over dinner one evening Jack informed Melissa that a few friends were getting together at a local strip club for a small bachelor party. She wasn't the jealous type and knew a visit to the strip club was pretty much a guarantee for a bachelor party so had no concerns. She also figured Jack would come home hot and horny from seeing so many naked girls which meant some great sex.

So that night in anticipation of her horny husband returning home Melissa put on a sexy black lace bra and panty set with stockings including four inch heels. She greeted Jack at the door just before two in the morning. Jack took one look at his sexy wife and led her into the bedroom where he quickly began to grasp, fondle and grope her tight body. He played with her breasts and ate her pussy until she came twice before climbing between her legs to fuck her. He turned her over to take her doggie style and pounded away.

He couldn't last long, clutching her ass as he started to shoot cum deep into her pussy while muttering, "Oh Tabitha, you are one hot piece of ass."

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers