All Comments on 'House of Sex'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok

It's not great but it's ok

Wtx957Wtx957over 10 years ago
Not bad at all

My only complaint is that it was short. The concept has potential for series of stories even. It felt rushed to me, but I enjoyed reading it. Good job.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 10 years ago
I want more!

An excellent read but I want more! Think I'll have to go look up some more of your stories to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
meh

I got lost a lot, an was left confused.

paisley8jupiterpaisley8jupiterover 10 years ago
fantastique!

loved the sci-fi elements fused with total hotness. What a great concept. I can see the tanks so vividly in my mind. Would be a great idea for a movie.

wish I could spend some time in one of those tanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful setting and concept.

Thank you for such a lovely wet dream :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sweet

nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the structure and sci fi elements in this story. At the beginning I was left confused as to which character was whom, and their relationship to each other. As the story progressed I enjoyed the technical detail but was left wanting for more steamy erotic detail. I felt that the sex was too clinical and the characters lacked passion. Overall the story is good, but to deserve 4 or more stars the sex needed to be hotter. I look forward to reading more of your work.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I liked it.

Those tanks sounded very relaxing. Too bad they're not real, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun

Boy did I get it wrong! I thought for sure it was one of those stories where they come out totally submissive. Especially the women! These was better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque@voluptuary_manque
Better living through chemistry! Kink Test Score: 431 But then, I'm older . . .

story TAGS