All Comments on 'House of Whorers'

by _Lynn_

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A trip to Remember

The flow of the story was excellent taking the two into the different states of fear. The ease of which Zack succumed, thought Lisa could have been controlled a bit more or seduced in a more dungeon like atmosphere but all in all very good.

DG HearDG Hearover 15 years ago
Crazy story! haha

I tried to skim through the story but had to go back and read every word to find out what was happening. I actually felt bad for the couple a couple of times. Good thing they won't be remembering anything. Creepy!

Nice Job Lynn, Good luck in the contest.

DG Hear

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
What a trip!

Really well done Lynn! Makes you wonder if it's going to be tried. A real "Through the Looking Glass" adventure. Nice touch with the memory loss to cover it up.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
Nicely done

good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fab story

Wow, this was really freaky imagery. Very well done!

Good luck in the contest!

TE999TE999over 15 years ago
A raunchy Halloween romp

A well conceived and executed departure from an excellent writer of Romances. Terrific imagery and mood setting. Good luck in the contest.

Iamcanadian28Iamcanadian28over 15 years ago
Interesting title!

A quintessential erotic horror story that blends the two elements together seamlessly. Good job Lynn. Nice to see you working well, outside your comfort zone.

Safe_BetSafe_Betover 15 years ago
Hey Girl

Fantastic. I once again see why you are one of my favorite writers of all times. Beautiful.

MunachiMunachiover 15 years ago
Very nice story...

I enjoyed reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

I could not stop reading it. I wanted more, Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This was a kick...

It's the first "contest" story I've ever read. I picked a good one I think. You know what I really liked? It was the way Zach and Lisa related to each other. I've seen couples just exactly like that, the wife planning the fun, the husband grudgingly going along, and in the end, everything was good. You had me wondering just how far things were going to go for them...and that ending. What a surprise. Nice. I'm glad you put this together.

Leto

wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years ago

Really very well written, Mistress. Keep it up:)

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 12 years ago
Raven Lane...

... I enjoyed the read. A lighter frolic than the usual fare hereabouts. You show promise as a writer stretching the imaginations of your readers. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user_Lynn_@_Lynn_
275 Followers
Author of stories that touch the reader with emotion and a hint of reality.