House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that John was encouraging her chatting so that she would take the next step even though he said nothing. She chatted with the swingers and she found herself thinking. There was no love, no chance that she would run off with the men she fucked. There would be no danger to her marriage swapping with a swinging couple. The only remaining question was weather she could deal with seeing John with another woman. It took her several months of self searching before she was ready to take the plunge but she finally came to the conclusion that they should try it.

John's eyes lit up when she suggested that they meet a couple. She knew that was what he had wanted all along. She had already chosen the first couple and John readily agreed.

She chose the couple wisely and it was a wonderful experience for them all. She discovered that first time with a couple that she truly loved the sounds of other people making love around her, especially when she was similarly engaged. The sex had really put her and John's private love life in a supercharged mode.

After that, there had been more couples and then two and then three other couples at the same time. She was surprised at how turned on she was to have other people fucking around her. How excited she became when she overheard men talking about what a great fuck she was.

Her only regret was that she hadn't gotten involved when John first suggested it, or maybe even before.

She was standing naked in front of the mirror carefully adjusting her hair when she heard John come home. The sound of him coming in the garage door, brought her out of her reverie.

Pat was almost too excited to eat and she knew that when John brought dinner it would be either a bucket of chicken or a pizza. She smiled and kept primping as she waited. She knew John would know where she was and be up shortly.

She heard him come up the steps and she saw him in the mirror as he came up behind her. She smiled softly as she felt him wrap his arms around her as his hands found her breasts. She felt the erection in his pants and she smiled. She wiggled her ass against his hard on and giggled.

He kissed her naked neck and moaned softly.

"O.K. lover boy, enough of that. Get your cute ass in that shower and lets get the show on the road." She watched him strip in the mirror before she began to dress in her sexiest nearly see through undies. She decided to eat in just her bra and panties and make sure she got nothing on her strapless dress that emphasized her figure and pushed her cleavage to new highs.

She was munching her first piece of pizza when he came down to join her. She saw the lust in his eyes and smiled at him. "You better save that thought, lover. As good as you look, there will be a lot of girls who want a piece of you."

A slow grin spread over his face. "I only wish there would be as many women after me as there will be men after you."

Pat chuckled softly. "There'll be more than enough to wear you out sugar, and you know it. Now get to eating your pizza and lets get going. I don't want to miss any of this party and you can't wait to have some sweet thing bouncing up and down on your lap, and you know it."

She really didn't want to be late. The party was supposed to start at 7:00 and it was already 6:30. She knew John. It should only be a 10 minute drive, but he would get lost and he wouldn't ask directions and it would take them at least half an hour to find the place.

She hurried him through his dinner and his preparations then stood and examined him closely. Inspecting him for the proper look. Her husband was hot. The girls would eat him up. She almost wanted to rape him on the spot but decided to save that till later.

Her estimation of his navigating skills proved to be faulty. He had no trouble finding the house and they were 10 minutes early. As they parked, the nervous twitch hit her stomach. She took a deep breath and smiled at her husband.

John looked at her and read the nervousness. "Getting cold feet? We don't have to go, you know."

Pat chuckled. "My feet aren't as cold as my pussy is hot. Lets get the show on the road. I don't want to think about it too long. You know we'll both be fine, as soon as we're there."

He smiled at her and then did something he hadn't done in years. He came around the car and got the door for her. "Damn, you look hot!" He told her as he led her toward the door. They both sucked in their breath and rang the bell.

Neither knew what to expect but what they got made them feel much better. An attractive woman greeted them at the door with a big smile and a warm welcome. Jenny, the hostess, was in her mid 40's with shining eyes and chestnut brown shoulder length hair. She wore a low cut dress that excentuated her ample bosom and pulled tight at her slim waistline. She showed no sign of being rumpled by their 10 minute early arrival and showed them into the living room. They chatted for a while about who they both knew and how they had been invited. Pat smiled as she watched Jenny and John both looking each other over.

Her husband, Mike came up behind Jenny and wrapped his hands around her waist. He smiled at them and introduced himself. Pat felt his eyes roving her body and a flush of warmth flowed through her.

Jenny suggested that she should show Pat around and Pat followed her through the house. Pat started by showing her where the lower level bath room was and the kitchen for the mixers, then led her upstairs and showed her the bedrooms. Jenny pointed out the ground rules. Their son's bedroom and the master bed room were off limits for the evenings activities, other than that the other three bedrooms and anyplace else was available. Pat blushed slightly at the easy way that Jenny pointed out basically and in other words, the places where Pat was welcome to fuck. She smiled at her own blush.

They were upstairs when they heard the doorbell ring and the voices of other guests. Pat was glad that they were no longer the only guests.

Jenny led her back to the kitchen where they found a man standing at the counter mixing a drink. He was a tall athletic looking man of about 40 with a handsome face. Jenny smiled broadly and came up to the man. She wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips. Her right hand came around to grope his crotch as the kiss ended.

"Dan you sexy hunk of man. You are saving some of that fine cock for me aren't you?"

Dan smiled showing his perfect teeth and a rather large bulge in his pants where Jenny's hand had been. "Have I ever disappointed you, Jenny?"

The hostess smiled. "If only I didn't have to greet the guests, I'd make you show me right now!" She sighed softly and then smiled. "Dan may I present Pat, Another damsel in serious need of some good cock." Pat felt a gush of warmth and wetness strike her crotch. "Pat, this is Dan, the proud possessor of a good cock."

Pat blushed and noticed that Dan was blushing too. Pat's blush turned deeper as Dan reached for her hand and brought it lightly to his lips. "A pleasure to meet you. Since our hostess is busy, and you are in distress, May I offer my services?"

Pat looked the man over. He was strikingly handsome and she liked his smile and the twinkle in his eyes. He came with the recommendation of their hostess. She considered and then her sly smile spread over her pretty face. He was desirable and she was horny as hell.

"Kind sir, lead on, for this damsel is in serious need of servicing." She giggled at her own speech and Dan chuckled with her. He offered his hand and led her back upstairs.

Pat felt strange for a number of reasons. She considered herself an experienced swinger, but she had always had her extracurricular sex in front of her husband. Always before, when she had had sex with men other than her husband, he had been either in the same bed or at least the same room. She had never had one on one sex without her husband being there. Still she knew he would not object and she knew that in a group of people, she would not be the first in the crowd to begin the activities. She was ready NOW.

Dan led her to the first available bedroom and pulled her into his arms. They left the bedroom door open and strangely that made her feel better. They rapidly undressed each other and then fell naked to the bed.

Dan took his time, Pat had no need for the foreplay but she found his slow style delicious. His mouth roamed her body tasting and pleasuring her. Finally his lips and tongue found her clit as two of his fingers stroked her pussy and the other hand pinched her nipples. He brought her to the screaming edge of orgasm only to leave her on the edge and then kissed up her body until she welcomed his lips to her mouth and she welcomed his cock to her femininity. His slow strokes into her came faster and faster until she exploded in a powerful orgasm, just before he filled her with his seed.

He kissed her softly as she came down from the wonderful orgasm. They took their time recovering.

Pat wasn't sure if she should get dressed. Later she was sure nudity would be the dress of choice and while she and Dan had spent the best part of an hour "getting acquainted", she couldn't be sure if the party had reached the, nude was acceptable, part or not, yet. She cleaned up in the upstairs bathroom then put her clothes on. Dan was gone by the time she was dressed. She could hear the sounds of another couple, no wait, a couple with a spare woman or perhaps two couples having an interlude in one of the vacant bedrooms. The sounds stirred her again.

Pat had a trace of a smile on her face as she wandered down the stairs. The party was in full swing and she almost regretted not having deferred her trip up the stairs with Dan and instead had met the people as they arrived....almost.

There were women in evening gowns, and more prominently in skimpy outfits of various sexy descriptions as well as nude individuals and couples engaged in various sexual activities. Pat wandered looking for her husband and occasionally stopped to watch and listen. The sight and sounds of people fucking got her juices flowing again.

Pat recognized her husband by his feet. She couldn't see much more of him. He was laying on his back on the floor in front of a couch in the living room. A petite girl with longish light brown hair and large breasts was grinding her pelvis into his face. That wasn't much of a surprise, John loved to eat pussy and he was good at it. What surprised her more was that there was a girl with short dark hair and a slightly pudgy figure bouncing on his cock with abandon while she and the brunette kissed. She couldn't see the girls faces because their faces were pressed together in their kiss and the longish hair of the slender girl was obscuring her view.

Pat stopped to watch and then joined a naked man on the couch. She watched the look of lust on his face as he watched the chubby woman enjoying her husbands manhood and rightly assumed that it was her husband. He had a pleasant look but, like his wife was carrying a couple too many pounds. Still his blue eyes were enticing and he had a huge cock that impressed her as she sat down on the couch beside him.

She watched the show before her and the pleasant man beside her with the raging hard on. He may not have been a "hunk" but he was not bad looking and the show and the sounds had her juices flowing. She regretted having her clothes on but she smiled at him. He looked at her and his eyes took in the hourglass figure and the sexy face. Pat could read the desire on his face and decided he deserved something too, besides that cock looked so good to her.

She decided that this would be a night of firsts for her sexuality. She had never, well never since getting married had a one on one with another man. She had never had any kind of sex with a stranger before. Well, O.K. the men they met on the net were kind of strangers but they had spent weeks talking to them and she didn't quite see them as strangers.

She leaned against the strange man and he shivered at her touch. "That's your wife riding my husband , I take it?"

The man looked at her and his blue eyes seemed to look into her soul. "Well, it's my wife riding someone and they do seem to be doing a good job on each other."

"You wouldn't mind if I nibbled on your cock while you watched would you?"

The man smiled. "I never allow strange women to suck my cock. Hi, I'm Ed. Can you tell me your name so we can say we aren't strangers?" He chuckled and looked at her with a big lewd grin.

Pat laughed. "My name is Pat, so now we're not strangers, but I'm still strange."

Ed smiled. "I don't mind strange, just not strangers"

Pat chuckled. "I bet you don't mind strange."

He just smiled. Pat felt overdressed so she stood up and shed her clothes, carefully folding them and putting her clothing in a pile with her husbands by the couch. Ed's eyes wandered from his wife's show to the strip show Pat was putting on. She saw the look of admiration and lust as he appraised her naked body.

She sat back down beside him and leaned over to suck his cock into her mouth. She licked softly, tasting another woman on him. She had tasted that before and she liked the taste. She wasn't able to see the show while she sucked and wasn't quite comfortable so she sat up. Besides, that big beautiful cock would feel good in her right now.

"Ed, has already been a bad boy tonight." She giggled at him.

He chuckled. "Was not! She said I was very good."

"Mmmmm I believe it!" Pat said. She wanted his cock. She debated weather to sit on his lap so she could face the fucking trio or if she should face him. She looked in his blue bedroom eyes and at the pleasant smile on his lips and decided she would rather face the man fucking her. She put a knee beside his leg on the couch and let her pussy touch the head of his cock. "You don't mind, do you?" She asked him.

"We already established that I like strange. Be my guest." Ed replied.

Pat slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock, feeling it filling her. She gasped at the feel of that large cock as she slowly impaled herself on it. Damn it felt good! She adjusted herself to the size of the monster and then began to rock on his wonderful cock. His eyes looked into hers and she lowered her lips to kiss him. Their tongues played in each other's mouths as she rocked on his cock. Each stroke brought her closer to her goal. She broke the kiss and sat back, reaching behind her for his balls as one hand rocked her on his lap and the other hand grasped her breast.

Pat heard the sounds of the trio reaching their peak. One after the other she heard her husband and the two women climax as she felt Ed tense in her pussy. The sound of his gasping breath excited her as his balls contracted and then he blew his wad into her. The sounds of the three people cumming and the feel of that beautiful cock exploding in her pushed her over the top and she had a monumental orgasm. Her pleasured pussy lips smiled around the softening cock as a touch of his cum dribbled from her. Her fingers, which were still playing with his balls were coated with their mutual juices and she brought them to her mouth and licked. "Mmmmm, yummy" She smiled at her lover. "Damn Ed, you're good!"

"Thank you, but Pat you're incredible!"

"I think it was the inspiration of our spouses show that made it so good." He looked around her and then just smiled.

Pat felt eyes on her back and knew that Ed's wife was watching and as she turned her head slightly she heard a giggle that she knew. Her jaw dropped.

"Well, girlfriend, I'd introduce you to my husband, but I see you've already met." She looked at the chubby girl still sitting on her husband's cock and her face broke into a big grin.

"Damn Deb, I was just wondering at lunch if any of the group could be here tonight. I was sure none of you could be swingers and why didn't you tell me that your husband had such a wonderful cock?" She giggled at her girlfriend

Then she realized that it was Sally who had been sitting on John's face. "Oh, my god! Sally!"

Just then a naked Dan scooped Sally into his arms. "Don't bother to introduce me either, Sally. Pat and I already met, too. So if you haven't told her about my cock, she already knows."

Pat looked at her two friends. "Somehow I don't think lunch is ever going to be the same."

Deb was laughing. "You don't know the half of it. If you go upstairs, you'll find Judy and Beth trading husbands in one of the bedrooms."

"No you won't. We already wore them out and we're out looking for fresh meat!" Judy said as she and Beth smiled at them. Both of the girls were naked and both had their arms around an equally naked man.

Sally was laughing. "You didn't think these two were the prudes they pretend to be, did you? Judy doesn't suck cock, but she fucks like a bunny. Beth truly hates cheaters but cheaters means fucking someone without your husband around. So long as they're both in the same room, it's not cheating."

Beth smiled and reached for the flaccid cock of the man she had her arm around. "Yea, it's O.K. to play with Judy's hubby's cock, as long as Judy is right here."

"Well, ladies, we'll talk about this Monday, but for now I have things to do!" Pat said. She kissed her husband and tasted Sally's sweet juice on his face. Then she wandered off to clean up and search for fresh meat.

Pat knew two things for certain. Lunch would never be the same again and the party was just getting started!

12