House Sharpe 01: Waiting For Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside Dr. Sharpe, he felt real, whole, humbled, yet also appreciated. She moaned when he rolled his hips to brush her clit with each thrust. Dr. Sharpe grabbed his ass, but instead of smacking or digging her nails in, she held him closer and lifted her hips to meet his. Their bodies played off of each other until he panted with the need to release; yet, Elgin tucked his face into her neck to hide how much he wanted to go on and on, being tender and feeling loose. If this was a lesson in vulnerability, he loved it, and wasn't surprised that he called out her name when he came.

The surprise was that she said his name too.

Afterward, he went to the bathroom to clean up and brush his teeth, then returned to the bedroom to find her standing naked by a window. The room was dark, and the city lights dotted her body with confetti, while she lifted a champagne flute to her lips. Though in good shape, the lines of her body told the story of her age in her belly, stretch marks, and pendulous breasts. What he liked was that she owned it all, perhaps not because she was older but because she was a boss.

"You can stay, if you like," Dr. Sharpe murmured after he approached, her voice making music with the drowsy, drumming sound of rain. Smiling, she offered him a glass of champagne.

Elgin took the flute, but also held her hand and kissed it. "It would be my pleasure," he replied, and realized he, too, had been waiting for rain. There was no thirst like needing a dominant woman in his life.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
theognistheognisalmost 11 years ago
*****

After reading your other two stories, I decided to read this one, even though it's not my cup of tea. I'm glad I did. You can really write.

SonchyenneSonchyenneabout 11 years ago

I happened upon your story through "blackbdsm" on Tumblr. I adore well-written fiction that focuses on cunnilingus. This was very sweet.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Waiting for rain

I would wait a long time to pleasure you... and you write well too.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Queen of Me Friend's beautiful black mom becomes my queen.in Interracial Love
Fat Bottomed . . . Girls? How a callow youth is deflowered by a larger lady.in First Time
Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01 She helps him with a BIG problem.in Mature
Prize Bull Ch. 01 Dara hires a farm worker and starts to take him in hand.in BDSM
Real Selfish Lover Possibly the best lover I ever had.in Fetish
More Stories