House-Sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam rolled Mindy onto her stomach. "Bad Girl! You know you weren't supposed to cum until I told you it was okay."

"Sam, you're just too good. I couldn't wait any longer." By now Sam had Mindy on her hands and knees, Sam was running her hands over Mindy's small ass cheeks. They were lily white. Sam was studying her ass, then she slapped her cheeks. "OUCH! That hurt!"

Sam slapped her ass again. "Next time you'll do as you are told." SLAP! By the fifth slap of the spanking, Mindy's white ass cheeks were turning crimson red. Sam's finger ran delicately around the rim of her asshole, just to let her know she might push it inside.

"Ooh Sam, please stop. You're making me so wet." Sam had blonde hair in contrast to Mindy's dark hair. The contrast was appealing. Both girls were small built and they were very trim.

I had watched enough. I could feel my own juices seeping around my panties and starting to run down my thighs. I wanted to fuck these two young girls. I pushed the door open and Mindy saw me first. She reached for the sheets to cover herself. Sam didn't flinch. "I hope I'm not interrupting," I said with a wicked tone as I crossed the bedroom to the bed.

"Stephanie. You weren't due home 'til tomorrow. I'm so sorry!" Sam could see I was aroused and not angry.

"Hello Stephanie, I'm Samantha. But I'd guess you already know that." My blouse was unbuttoned to my waist and I had removed my bra in the hall.

"Hello Samantha, it's my pleasure to meet you. Do you mind if I join you two?" Mindy looked a bit shocked by the turn of events. Samantha rolled off the bed and walked up to me. She looked me in the eyes then moved her hands to my breasts. She fondled them a bit roughly at first, but when I didn't object, her touch became much softer. We moved closer together and our lips met. I could taste Mindy on her lips. Our tongues danced together as we got to know one another. Mindy was emboldened and she soon crawled out of bed. She moved behind me and unfastened my skirt. It dropped to the floor at my feet. I was only wearing skimpy Calvin Klein's and thigh high stockings. Mindy dropped to her knees and rolled my panties down my legs, leaving my stockings in place. She lightly kissed my asscheeks as Sam continued to play with my breasts. My hands were stroking her back.

"I need one of you to get between my legs. Now." Sam smiled at me. She took my hand and led me to the bed. I got on my back and Mindy got between my thighs. Mindy's tongue dove for my clitoris. I was so aroused by watching them I knew it wouldn't take much to get me off the first time. Sam crawled on top of me, spreading her legs over my stomach. I could feel her wet pussy on my belly. She reached out and tweaked my nipples.

"You have great tits, Stephanie." Sam moved up and straddled my face. My tongue dove into her gaping pussy. My hands played with her asscheeks. Stephanie had a musky aroma to her as I inhaled her scent. My tongue danced on her clit as Mindy did likewise to mine. I was shaking as Mindy brought me to my first orgasm. I lapped at Stephanie's lips as she ground her crotch into my face. She squeezed her knees around my head as I got her off. Cum flowed from her pussy, coating my face with her sweet juices. She fell off the side of the bed.

After I caught my breath, I rolled off the bed and walked to the dresser. Reaching in the back of the bottom drawer, I grabbed a large strap-on dildo. The two girls were lying side by side. With my back still turned, "I saw a little of your video before I found you. Who's first?" I turned around and held up the nine-inch black dildo with the leather straps hanging down.

Samantha, lying on her back, spread her legs and announced "Come to Momma!"

"Damn I love your enthusiasm." I strapped it over my sex and adjusted the straps. As I got on the bed, Mindy moved to my cock and took it in her mouth. She deep-throated it on the third try. When she had it thoroughly coated with her saliva, I pulled it free of her mouth. On my knees, I got between Stephanie's spread legs and pressed the head to her pussy. I thrust forward and the first five inches slid inside of her juicy pussy. The second thrust buried my cock deep inside her pussy. We moved into a very steady rhythm and began a long slow fuck. Mindy took turns sucking on our breasts. At one point, she moved down and tongued Stephanie's clitoris while I continued to fuck.

After ten minutes on intense fucking, Samantha encouraged me, "Faster. Please Fuck me, Faster!" We both picked up the rhythm and I fucked in and out of her as quickly as I could. Samantha started moaning and tossing her head from side to side as my cock slid in and out of her. She bucked her hips as my big cock made her cum.

Over the next couple hours we took turns wearing the strap-on, each of us fucking one another. Around three, we all fell asleep, thoroughly fucked and exhausted. None of us awoke until after eleven the next morning. We all found our way to the shower then out to the patio for coffee. I lay out a couple robes for the girls to slip on after their showers. I threw on just a long t-shirt that draped below my ass and went outside to drink coffee in the warm fall afternoon. Mindy and Stephanie followed shortly. I could see Mindy was wearing her undies, but when Stephanie sat down, it was very evident she was only wearing the robe.

I told the girls they were always welcome to stop by ... day or night.

12