All Comments on 'House Sitting Ch. 04'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was great chapter that you wrote about Amy's boyfriend that was housesitting for her. I like the way he described the sex between the two of them at the beginning of the chapter and how was OK with Amy that he was able to satisfy two of her friends that came on to him. I like hell at the end of the chapter that Mary Beth was able to be satisfied and have a great orgasm. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see what you do.

rock060752rock060752almost 14 years ago
Is there more to this story?

There must be more to tell. I wonder what would happen if Addrianne's daughter came home and saw her mom having some fun, would she just watch or would she join in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific story, very sexy.

But you really need a synonym for "moaned." And you might go a little overboard on the very fine details. Work some on your writing skills, because your erotic imagination is fully formed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

House Sitting is a cheerful romantic tale, full of fun and laced with humor. Wonderful characters go with an excellent plot to provide the reader with a marvelous reading experience. The descriptive love scenes are superb, and the writing of the author is, as usual, excellent. Five stars for a glorious story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous