House Sitting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she moaned. "You know what I want to see."

"Do you want to see my shorts?" I continued, standing up.

"NO!" she moaned louder. "I want to see what's IN your shorts!"

"Oh," I replied, unbuttoning my waistband.

"You want to see these?" I asked, as my shorts fell to the ground.

"Ohh! NO! I want to see what's under there!" she whined.

"And what's under there that you want to see?" I teased, hooking my thumbs inside the elastic.

"Your...thing," she answered. "I want to see your...thing."

"You want to see this?" I asked her, sliding one hand down and squeezing my prominent bulge.

"Yes!" she whimpered. "Please!"

"I want you to tell me what it is, first," I told her. "It's not a 'thing'"

"Your...penis," she said softly. "Show me your penis."

"Oh, baby," I replied. "It's only a 'penis' when it's soft. It's way too hard right now for that."

Mary Beth whimpered louder and squeezed her tits harder as she stood there, staring at my covered cock. I could see that she was pinching her nipples as she stood there, and it seemed like her knees were starting to get weak.

"This," I said, grabbing my hard shaft and lifting it under the fabric, "is a cock. A nice, hard cock."

"Yesss," she hissed.

"Tell me, then. Tell me what you want," I told her.

"Your cock. I want your cock, I want to see your hard cock." she breathed.

"Show me your tits," I told her.

Still staring at my hand on my bulge, Mary Beth moaned softly and lowered her hands, releasing her full tits from her grip. Her nipples were hard, and sticking out at least an inch.

"Show me," she said softly. "Show me your cock."

I hooked my thumbs back under my waistband, and slowly lowered it. Just as I reached the base of my hard cock, I stopped.

"Are you sure you want to see my cock?" I asked her, putting emphasis on the word 'cock'.

"Yesss," she hissed, sliding a hand down to her panties.

Teasing her like she did me, I turned around and dropped my boxers. I heard her moan as the pooled around my ankles, and she whispered, "Cute ass."

I turned my head to look at her, and told her to close her eyes, as I stepped out of my fallen clothes.

She did as I asked, her hand starting to slowly slide over her covered mound, and I turned around. Sitting back down, I told her softly to take two steps forward, but keep her eyes closed.

When she was right in front of me, I reached out my hands and took hers in my grip. "Now, keep them closed, and kneel down," I told her.

Gripping tightly to my hands, Mary Beth lowered her body until she was on her knees, between my legs.

I pulled one of her hands towards me, and placed it at the tip of my shaft. She whimpered as she felt the warm, hard flesh fill her hand, and she wrapped her fingers around it. "Now, you can open your eyes," I told her, releasing her other hand.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she took in the sight of her fingers wrapped around my pole. She started to slowly stroke the length of my cock as she stared at it.

"My god," she whispered. "This is so much nicer than Joe's little dick!"

"I'm glad that you like it," I told her.

"Oh, yeah!" she breathed, still sliding her fingers up and down.

"I want to feel it," she told me after a couple of minutes.

"You are feeling it," I replied.

"I want to feel it, deep inside me," she said.

"Stand up," I told her.

She released my cock and stood, holding on to my knees for support.

"I want you to dance some more for me," I said, sitting back.

As she started to move her hips again, I smiled at her. "Not like that," I told her. "You wanted to be a stripper, so give me a lap dance."

"I don't know how," she whispered meekly.

"It's just like it sounds," I told her. "You put your cute little ass in my lap and dance. You can face me, or you can face away from me. However you want to start."

With her eyes still glued to my stiff rod, standing proud, Mary Beth walked slowly towards me and straddled my legs.

Walking up as close as she could get to the loveseat, she placed her knees on either side of my hips and slowly lowered herself until her ass was resting on my thighs and my cock was wedged up against her warm, moist mound.

She sighed softly as she felt my hard shaft pressing against her moist lace, and she began to move her hips, closing her eyes again.

Leaning her body in to mine, she pressed her stiff nipples against my chest and started moving her hips up and down, like she was fucking me. I heard her breathing getting heavier, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

"Do you like that?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yesssss!" she moaned, moving her hips in every direction.

I slid my hands down her bare back and cupped her ass, gripping it firmly and pulling it in closer. She moaned and gasped at the increased friction.

"Ohhhhhh!" she whimpered, as I slid my fingers under the back of her thong and ran them down the crack of her ass.

Mary Beth shuddered and gasped loudly, jumping slightly, as a fingertip slid across her tight asshole, and she wiggled her hips even more.

"Ohhh!" she moaned again, pressing her hips forward against my cock, and then pressing her ass back against my finger. I could feel the heat and the moisture radiating through the lace as she moved her hips in every direction.

She suddenly held tight to me and let out a long, low moan, so I stopped her and had her stand up.

Mary Beth stopped moving and looked at me, confused. "Stand up," I repeated.

Moaning in frustration, she climbed off of me and stood in front of me. "Turn around," I told her, holding my cock up straight.

"Now back up," I said. She took two careful steps back between my legs as I reached my arm out for her to hold.

As she grabbed my hand, I held on to her hips and pulled her back down towards my lap.

"Dance for me," I told her softly, as she felt my rod pressing against her panties.

Sighing, she opened her legs a little more, and started moving her hips again. She held on to my legs, just above my knees, and started humping her ass, sliding her covered pussy against my shaft and moaning.

I was enjoying the sight of her ass moving like that, and reached out to pull the strap of her thong aside again.

She moaned loudly when she felt me slide my fingertip along her ass again, and moved back towards me.

"Ohhhh! Yesssssss!" she gasped, squeezing my thighs, as my finger slid across her asshole again.

"I can't stand like this," she whispered after a couple of minutes.

Reaching out, I lifted first one leg, and then the other, so that she was straddling me again. Pulling her down, I told her, "Sit."

As her ass rested in my lap, my cock was sticking up between her legs, and I felt her reach down and slide her fingers along the underside of my shaft.

She began moving her hips again, grinding her ass against my lap and her pussy against my cock. I reached around her and started to gently squeeze her full tits, pinching her nipples.

"Oh, yeahhh!" she moaned, pressing her back against my chest. "Oh my god!"

I slowly slid one hand down her belly, until I felt the lace on her thong. Continuing down, I could feel her wetness soaking the panties as I started rubbing her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she gasped, moving her hips in rhythm with my hand.

"Tell me what you want," I whispered in her ear.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "I can't."

"You can't what?" I asked.

"I can't say it," she replied.

"Do you want it?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned as I pressed a fingertip against her clit.

"Then tell me what you want," I repeated.

Mary Beth let out a long, low moan, and finally said, "Your cock. I want your cock."

"You've got my cock," I told her. "It's in your hand."

"No," she moaned. "I want it inside me!"

I pulled the front panel aside and slid my cock along her wet slit, feeling her juices coating it.

"Ohhh! Yesss," she gasped. "Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

"That's better," I chuckled. "I knew you could do it. Now, stand up and turn around."

Climbing off of my lap again, she turned to face me. I reached up and slid my fingers in her waistband. "Hold on to my shoulders," I told her.

She looked at me confused and held onto my shoulders. When I felt her fingers take a good grip, I pulled forward on her panties hard, ripping them off of her.

Mary Beth gasped loudly and looked down at the torn lace in my hands. "I just bought those!" she exclaimed.

"I'll buy you new ones," I told her, reaching for her hips.

I pulled her in close to me and leaned in as I reached around and grabbed a hold of her ass. Holding her tight, I leaned in and kissed her softly on her belly just at her waist while my fingers glided across her ass. She gasped and placed her hands on the back of my head.

She stiffened and gasped yet again, much louder this time, when I pulled her hips in tighter and stuck my tongue out and flicked it into the curly hairs just above her pussy.

"Oh my god," she whispered, holding tight to my head.

I started to kiss her lower, lightly flicking my tongue as I worked my way to her pussy, when she grabbed my head and pulled me back.

"I've never been kissed there," she whispered.

"Never?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "Joe refused to do that. He said that a real man would never..."

"But I'll bet that he wanted you to suck his dick, didn't he?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied softly. "He made me."

"Well, that proves it," I explained. "He's not only an ass, he's a selfish ass."

As I stood up, I saw a small smile creep across Mary Beth's face. I took her in my arms, and whispered in her ear.

"I want you to sit down, and I want you to enjoy," I told her. "Just let everything go. The only person's pleasure that you have to worry about right now is yours."

With that, I sat her down in the chair and knelt between her legs. Her breathing got ragged and heavy as I took each leg and placed them over my shoulders.

I softly kissed her inner thighs as I slowly worked my way up to her hairy pussy. I reached up around her legs and spread her lips apart as I leaned in and dragged my tongue along her wet slit, dipping it into her pussy, and then slowly up to her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she gasped, when my tongue flicked her stiff little bud. "Oh yessss!"

I then began to slide my tongue up and down her pussy, from her steamy hole all the way to the top of her clit hood.

Every time that I flicked my tongue across the tip of her clit, Mary Beth jumped slightly and yelped, while she would relax and sigh when I slowly dragged it along the right side of the shaft to her clit.

After a few minutes, I brought my arm back down and slid a fingertip just inside the opening to her seeping pussy. I started wiggling it back and forth, applying pressure as my tongue stayed up around her clit, and she began to wiggle her hips.

She started moaning and wiggling more, bucking her hips, so I slid my finger in deeper, applying more pressure along the top wall, as I began to shake my head and flick my tongue all across her clit.

"Oh my godddd!" she moaned as I increased the pressure and speed. "That feels SOO good!"

She then reached down and held my head in place, bucking her hips into my face, and moaned even louder.

"Ohhh yeahhhhh!" she gasped. "That's it! Right there! Oh yeahhhh!"

I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it, sliding a second finger into her pussy and moving them in and out quickly.

"Yess!Yessss!" she exclaimed. "Oh, shit! I'm cumming! Oh my god! Yesssss!"

"NnnHhhh! Yesss! Oh, shit! I'm cumming!"

I released her clit from my lips and resumed flicking it across it as I felt her pussy start to squeeze my fingers. I could hear them squishing in and out as her orgasm swept over her body.

"Oh my goddd!" she moaned, as she began to come down from her orgasm. "I've never felt ANYTHING like that!"

I started to kiss my way up her body while she remained slouched in the chair. When I got to her tits, I kissed them and flicked my tongue around her stiff nipples.

I straightened my legs slightly, until I felt the head of my cock brush up against her pussy. I pushed her tits together, placing her nipples next to each other, as I moved my hips and lined my cock up with her wet hole.

As I started licking both nipples at the same time, I slowly began to slide my cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhh myyy goddddd!" she moaned, low and soft, as my shaft slid deeper inside her.

I took both of her long, stiff nipples into my mouth and started sucking on them, and then thrust my cock in the rest of the way, until my hips bump up against hers.

Mary Beth yelped as bottomed out inside her. "Ohh! Ohhhhhh," she groaned.

"Oh my god! That feels so good!" she gasped as I started moving my hips back and forth, sliding the length of my shaft in and out of her hot, wet pussy.

"Does it feel as good as it looked from the bushes?" I asked, releasing her nipples from between my lips.

Mary Beth had a shocked expression on her face as she pulled back and looked at me. "Yes, I know you were watching," I told her, stopping my thrusting.

"So? Does it feel as good as it looked?" I asked again.

"Oh, yes!" she whimpered. "It feels even better!"

"Good," I replied. "Now, wrap your arms and legs around me and hold on tight."

She looked at me again, and I waited. I felt her arms wrap around my neck, and her long legs went around my waist.

Reaching down, I grabbed onto her ass, pulled her into my body, and straightened my legs, standing up.

"Oh my god!" Mary Beth yelped when I lowered her slightly. I started bucking my hips as I stood, fucking her in short thrusts.

"Oh damn!" she moaned into my ear as she held on tight. "You're reaching places that I've never felt a man touch!"

I pulled her ass cheeks apart gently as I continued to fuck her tight pussy standing up, and she moaned and held on tight.

"Oh my god! That feels SO good!" she whimpered.

After a few more minutes, I slowly walked us over to the hammock, where she'd watched me fuck Adrienne.

Mary Beth yelped and moaned with every step that I took, feeling my cock bottoming out each time. When she realized where I was taking her, she sighed loudly.

I laid her back on the hammock and she released me as she sank into the mesh. I slid my hands up the back of her legs and pushed her knees up to her chest.

"Hold your legs up," I told her.

Moaning again, she held her legs tight to her chest and I reached down and pulled her ass to the edge of the hammock. Then I grabbed on to the hammock and started swinging it back and forth.

"Oh yeahh!" Mary Beth moaned as the movement of the hammock caused my cock to slide in and out of her pussy.

"You like that?" I asked her as I watched her body wiggle around.

"Oh yeahh!!" she exclaimed. "Don't stop! This feels so goooood!"

I took her hands from her legs and placed her feet on my chest, and she dropped her hands to the hammock. Soon, she was pushing off of my chest with her feet while I stood still.

Right after that, I took one of her hands and placed it on her tits. She immediately moaned and started squeezing her tits, and brought her other hand up also.

She continued fucking me, pushing off of my chest with her feet and trying to arch her back. Reaching up, I grabbed one of her hands and brought it down between her legs.

Mary Beth looked at me wide-eyed as her hand lay on top of her pussy, and I smiled at her and nodded.

"Oh yesss!" she moaned, closing her eyes as she started to glide her fingertips across her clit. "Oh god! Fuck me!"

"No," I told her. "You fuck me!"

Popping her eyes back open, she let out a low growl and started pushing back against me faster and harder, rubbing her wet slit faster.

Soon, she started letting her legs go on the down stroke, slamming her hips against me, and my cock deep inside her juicy hole.

"Ohhhh!" she whimpered as her ass cheeks bounced off of my legs. "I'm gonna cummmm!"

"C'mon baby. Fuck me good," I told her.

"Yesss!" she exclaimed, bouncing harder and rubbing faster.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming!" she yelled. "NnnhhhHHH! Yessss!"

I could feel her tight pussy squeeze around my cock and her juices flowing from her hot hole as her body started to quiver.

Grabbing her hips, I pulled her towards me hard, slamming my cock in deep.

"Oh my god! Yess! Yess! I'm cumming! Oh shit! Yes!" she exclaimed loudly, as I held her tight and bucked up against her.

Her body shook once, with a big shudder, and then her legs collapsed. "Oohhhhh," she moaned softly.

I started moving my hips sideways and flexed my cock, still buried deep inside her seeping pussy.

"Ohh!" she yelped. "Holy crap! You're still hard?"

So far," I replied.

"Oh, damn! I could get used to this!" she said, wiggling her hips with mine.

"I am getting close, though," I told her.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "I want you to cum for me."

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked, thrusting against her.

"Mmmm!" she groaned. "Will you cum in my in my mouth?"

"I would love to cum in your mouth," I answered.

"Good! Joe would never do that," she told me. "He said that was dirty."

"Of course it's dirty," I replied. "That's what makes it so fun!"

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed.

I gave her one more deep, hard thrust, bottoming out in her pussy and causing her to yelp, and then I slowly slid my hard cock, coated in her juices, from her pussy.

Mary Beth moaned as she felt her pussy empty out, but quickly climbed off of the hammock, holding on to my arm. "Oh my god!" she whimpered. "I've got spaghetti legs!"

"It's a good thing that you don't have to stand, then," I told her.

"Oh yeah!" she said softly as we changed places and I sat at the edge of the hammock.

She looked me in the eyes as she knelt between my legs and wrapped her fingers around my still wet cock. "Such a beautiful cock," she whispered as she stuck out her tongue and slid it up the underside of my shaft.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as she ran her tongue all across my cock, licking up her juices. "That's nice!"

"Mmm. I taste good on your cock," she said, as she lowered her mouth around the head of my shaft.

Still maintaining eye contact, she started to slide her lips up and down my thick pole. She began to stroke my shaft with her hand as she bobbed her head, increasing the friction.

"Mmm," I moaned, reaching down and holding her head.

She continued sucking and stroking my cock for a few minutes, until she finally let it pop from her mouth.

""I've got to get used to your thickness," she said, still stroking me and giggling. "My jaw's not used to being stretched like that!"

Raising up on her knees, she let my rod fall from her fingers and she reached down to her chest. Holding on to her tits, she leaned in and wrapped them around my cock.

"I know it's not as warm and wet as my pussy or mouth," she told me as she started fucking my cock with her full tits, " but this will let my jaw rest for a minute."

She continued fucking me with her tits while I sat back against the hammock edge, and each time the head of my cock popped up she stuck her tongue out and gave it a quick lick.

After a couple of minutes, she plunged her mouth back down over my cock and resumed sucking me off and stroking me.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned loudly when she tried to deep throat me. She slowly pulled her head back and then released my shaft from her lips.

"Cum for me, baby," she whimpered, as she started stroking my faster. "I wanna taste your cum, and feel it slide down my throat."

"Oh yeah!" I groaned, wondering why in the hell her idiot ex wouldn't want to take advantage of something like this on a regular basis.

"Oh yeah! That's good!" I said as she wrapped her lips tightly around my cock head and continued to stroke me faster.