House Sitting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby! I'm gonna cum!" I told her, as I felt my balls start to constrict.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned, plunging her face down the length of my cock and stroking me with her lips and fingers.

"Oh shit!" I moaned, feeling my balls ready to burst.

As Mary Beth started to plunge her face up and down on my cock, I reached down and held her head loosely, and began to fuck her face.

"Mmmm! Mmm!" she moaned around my cock. I watched as she dropped one hand between her legs and started stroking her clit while she sucked me off.

"Ohh YEAH!" I bellowed, as I felt my balls surge and spew my cum. Mary Beth moaned again and tried to swallow my cock as it spasmed in her mouth, emptying out.

Reaching down, I held tight to her head as my cock continued to spurt in her mouth. Mary Beth tried to keep up with it all, swallowing as much of my cum as she could.

Finally, I collapsed back on the hammock, and she finished cleaning my cock off. When she felt that she was done, she stood up and climbed in the hammock with me.

Looking down at me, she smiled. "You missed something," I told her, pointing out a big drop of cum sitting on her tit.

She looked down and scooped it up with her finger, sticking it in her mouth.

"MMmm. Tasty," she said softly.

She lay down next to me, and I wrapped an arm around her. "So, was it as good as it was watching from the bushes?" I asked.

"MUCH better," she giggled.

"Do Kate and Adrienne know that I was watching you?" she asked a couple of seconds later.

"I don't think so," I told her, as I looked towards the house and saw a couple of figures hiding around the corner.