House Sitting Desdemonas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the scene that just took place before me was unbelievable to say the LEAST! The intensity and knowledge that Candy and My Liege held for each other was evident in the beginning, yet the unexpected turn of events was well, breathtaking in addition.

I knew, instinctively knew there was much to learn from these two!

Candy is before me catching her breath, My Liege removes his hand from her mouth, allowing her to fill her lungs.

My Liege is panting hard, sweat evident on his chest and shoulders. The warm pools of cum that are on my stomach generate their own heat and causing a ripple effect, tingling in my gut.

Candy seeing the magnificent pools of My Liege's seed immediately bends forward and licks them off my stomach. My Liege follows her lead and slowly releases me and orders me to clean off Candy's back as she has done for me.

He need not ask twice. Candy can feel my tongue wet and warm on her back. The bite mark left by My Liege is plainly fresh and carnal in appearance.

Both My Liege and myself, having had our share of incredible orgasms, allows our lust to be curbed slightly.

Candy however, not yet being satisfied is the epitome of wanton, insatiable lust. The licking of my tongue on her back has only caused the heat of her fire to be unquenchable, building it to a higher level. She is moving toward My Liege kissing and caressing his chest and arms. I am right behind her, fingering her. Her juice soaked slit and hole is practically sloppy with wetness. Shoving her breasts in his face, holding them for him to nibble and suck.

My Liege's full fury has been incited, the flashover of rage is evident on his face.

Pushing Candy forcefully away, she lands in a

small heap on the floor. Striding toward her he grabs her by the wrists, and pulls Candy up to her feet and drags her to the shackles that originally bound her to the ceiling. Stretching her arms and locking them into place, then doing the same with her ankle cuffs attached by chains to the floor. She is upright and spread-eagled.

"I am sorry you had to see that LeeAnn, this happens rarely, and when it does one must fight fire with fire. Candy can be uncontrollable with sensuality." He states calmly. "There is only one way to satisfy her now, and it will prove to be a delight to us both. I do need your assistance though." He continues.

"Come with me." he states. He walks over to a drawer and pulls out two sets of nipple clamps and hands them to me. He moves me directly across from Candy. Each of the nipple clamps are approximately 12 inches in length, if that. I am very close to Candy, invading her space. From My Liege's lips comes "LeeAnn, I have seen this in Candy before, does she not look like a caged animal? It is one of my favorite visions." Pausing before he continues, he removes one of the nipple clamps and chains from my hand and places one clamp on Candy's left nipple, Candy's reaction is immediate and full, panting and practically convulsing with the adrenaline that is coursing through her body. "This will prove to be quite a test for you LeeAnn, bear with me until I make the final adjustments.

My Liege then places the end of the nipple clamp attached to Candy to my left nipple, doing the same with the other nipple clamp so there is an "X" in the middle. My nipples immediately respond to the pinching that they are given. The brilliance of this arrangement is soon known because if either one of us moves we must think very carefully as it would be the exact OPPOSITE of our intention.

He is truly a master.

My Liege then takes my wrists from my sides pulls them forcefully behind me, Candy's and my nipple clamps are fully strained, and Candy winces with pain and pleasure. My eyes show fully the want and desire to do nothing more than to bring Candy to climax and allow her sanity to be restored. However, My Liege knows more than I, so I must follow his directions to the letter.

He moves behind Candy now, and taking his cat-o-nine tails from the table he places himself right behind Candy. Taking handle, he rubs it along her sodden pussy. Inserting it, and plunging it in and out mocking intercourse.

Candy's level of excitement is uncontrollable, throwing her head back with deep, full screams, causing the clamps we are connected by to be strained fully, I take a step toward her inadvertently to release the pressure. "STEP BACK LEEANN!" I do, looking down at my feet, ashamed that I had made such an error. "Do NOT let that happen again!" comes hissing out of My Liege's lips.

He flogs Candy, and I can see the cat-o-nine tails tonguing Candy's thighs and the base of her sex. The leather strips leave a trail of Candy's juices in the lash marks left behind, glistening and glinting on her inner thighs. This only increases Candy's arousal as he continues.

Moving behind me, giving Candy a brief respite, he ensures I will not step into Candy again by shackling my ankles, and placing a bar between my feet, thus I am standing with my feet a shoulder width apart and keenly aware that I need to keep my balance or it will be fateful for BOTH of us.

Occasionally My Liege prods me, thus causing the links that bind Candy and I to become taught and the carnal lust that Candy is emitting is transferred down the chains and absorbed by my nipples, radiating to my breasts and causing my desire to be re-ignited.

My Liege looks quite pleased with the arrangement. "LeeAnn, do you not want your co-worker to be satisfied?" he asks.

"Why of course My Liege...I do." I state, befuddled by his question, my head practically screams with that desire.

"Well then, assist her...go on." My Liege softly tells me.

I am completely confused, handcuffed, and shackled, what can I do? How can I assist Candy to achieve some level of relief? I lean forward and kiss Candy full on the mouth, finding her tongue she is almost savage with her return, practically scraping and biting my tongue. I now fully understand her level of excitement.

I then realize exactly the method to our Liege's madness, I shrug my shoulders, alternately, first my left, then the right, tugging on Candy's hard, pinched white nipples. Candy is beside herself with raw, animalistic craving.

The ritualistic flogging and tugging at Candy continues mercilessly. For a solid 20 minutes this continues.

Then to my amazement I see our Liege has regained his stamina AND an erection!

His sword bobbing with renewed gusto, our Liege unshackles me, removes my hand cuff and nipple clamps. Moving Candy he places them just involve her own nipples.

"LeeAnn, when I tell you, release Candy, and escort her here." Our Liege makes his orders known. "Be careful, very careful, she can be quite strong in this condition."

I hear our Liege adjusting himself on the bed, and then, the next words out of his mouth are "Bring her to me." his voice is soft and almost gentle.

I move to Candy, locating the keys that fit the locks and shackles. I first remove her ankle cuffs, then move from one hand to the other. Softly speaking to Candy, and holding on to her as tightly as possible. It proves to be quite a struggle, walking her to our Liege who has positioned himself near the edge of the bed, feet firmly planted on the floor, fully laid back and 'sword' pointing toward the ceiling. "Turn her around." He says to me, and I do.

They must have done this before, because she knows exactly what is in store for her. She straddles our Liege facing me, away from him, and lowers herself onto his hard, sore, well used member. From foot to knee is firmly placed on the bed, and their "joining" can be easily seen and watched by me.

The wetness of Candy and our Liege's vigorous thrusting can be heard very clearly. Candy is grunting and moaning her utter enjoyment, finally being able to achieve orgasm has been her goal since the very beginning.

Bouncing on the bed rhythmically, forcefully, both Candy and our Liege start grunting in unison, I cannot help myself, bending down, resting on my heels, I move my face toward their co-joined sexes and start long, slow methodical licks from our Leige's now tightening balls all the way up Candy's slit to her fully engorged throbbing clitoris. It will not take much to send her over the edge.

The taste of their combined juices is heady, almost too much to handle. I start fingering myself adding my pleasure to the already beginning two....it continues, juices fully and freely flowing. The pinnacle almost reached, heaving and thrusting continue, heavy and fast it goes on. My tongue licking and tickling Candy's clitoris to a new level of madness. Candy is incoherent, her screams and grunts fill the room, bouncing off and reverberating against objects in the room. My own clitoris responds with a heightened level of awareness. I dip into my hole, scooping up copious amounts of juices and feed it to our hysterical Candy, who becomes inhuman and almost barbaric in her need for orgasm.

Our Leige's slow and methodical fucking of Candy proves to be her undoing, as I lick and stuck and add my wetness to theirs Candy makes her arrival known.

Screaming, and bucking on our Leige's swollen member, she grinds her pelvis deep against his, my tongue still working her clitoris, it practically jumps with orgasm. Our Leige has also begun his climax, and mine completes the trinity.

Tongue still well in place and lapping up each and every delicious drop of cum and juice it continues, the grinding, and thrusting. Our Liege is pushing his throbbing fountainhead fully into Candy's wet, saturated pussy. My arrival is following on their heels, and I grunt my climax with theirs.

Finally, slowly, it ebbs and begins to wane. It is only a matter of catching our breath now. Our Leige's member has disengaged from Candy's hot, electric hole. Limp before me, I softly protect it in my mouth. Even soft, it proves to be quite a hard task. Once fully cleaned off, I move to Candy's wet slit, cleaning her as best as I can, the task seems futile due to the amount of cum and fluid that has been amassed there.

I move fully up to Candy's mouth and kiss her on the mouth letting her too taste the combined juices of all of us. It is a soft, passionate kiss of gratitude and pleasure.

Completely spent, practically debilitated by the orgasms we experienced, we all move to lie on the bed, staring at the ceiling, and reliving the hours just spent in lascivious and ardent lust. We are all astonished at what each one of us brings to the table when it comes to sensuality. Each gifted and talented in their own right.

The combining of we three has proven to be a wondrous association.

We continue talking and laughing, Mr. Soliloquy

is relaxed and very gracious in his now satiated state, as is Candy.

And I well, I am thrilled I was hired, for I have gotten more than just a place to stay for the summer. I have been enrolled in an Institution of Climactic Learning!

Till next time, from the Themesis Estate!