All Comments on 'House Sorena Ch. 02 Pt. 2'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years agoAuthor
Not a happy tale

But I hoped you enjoyed it. A big thanks to gyfurune for his helpful reading. I counted at least three bugaboos that slipped through, but I take full blame for those.

Comments welcome. What helps most is if you like something or don't like something, give me specifics; tell me what worked for you or what didn't. Thanks!

Southerngentleman87Southerngentleman87over 9 years ago
"Sigh"

You are right about it being not a happy tale. However I can say as someone who has an adopted brother much like the way the sisters are I can understand the feelings of love between the two. I can also say they are and were better than my brother and I due to being able to put the safety of their town before the hatred that one feels towards the one who hurt your family.

Thank you for a heart warming but sad tale.

A Southern Gentleman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't finish yet

Nice tale. Is this the end? It indeed has all the potential to become much greater.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years agoAuthor
Not the end

There are several other stories that need to get put down yet, and many of those are related to House Sorena. Those are in the works.

At the moment, though, my attention is on finishing chapter 9 of Starlight Gleaming.

Thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

thats good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More?

This was great, but where is "Dayanna of House Sorena"?? I'm hooked now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Teasers... I feel like each of your posted story is just to toy with the reader...

Just enough to drive us mad!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years agoAuthor
Plans

I do plan on returning to this series, more on the Atansha (New Girl) cycle, as well as continuing the current two series, Starlight Gleaming and Bard's Tale. Also want to write about Little Pine Hill, Charlotte's story, and there's a lot about both New Brittany and Witch Hollow to tell.

Health issues have been the main impediment for the past two years. Hopefully, that will become less of an issue. Right now, the Muse is demanding I work on those two series, but sometimes she points at those and gives me a meaningful look...

Slainté

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

I feel like this story has real promise of a great continuation of several chapters, looking forward to read what your mind brings to us.

HandsOnListeningHandsOnListening12 months ago

Wow. I'd love to hear more of this tale. I shall go start Starlight Gleaming to assuage my longing.

TJSkywindTJSkywind11 months agoAuthor

Still dealing with health issues. For those who like this series, Dayanna Sorena figures prominently in the Atansha and the Bard's Tale series as a background character; she was the second wife of Prince Caernach, the founder of the Kingdom of Tildor, and is the mother of Princess Theodonra aka Doctor Theo (mentioned in the story Bard's Tale 03 - Miriel). Her husband always called her Shara (SHARE-rah), a corruption of the Ba'lorian words Sha"ra (shah-rah) meaning beloved wife, and rather than keep trying to correct his mispronunciation, she accepted his intention as her new name. The city of Sharaton was founded in Dayanna's honor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES