House Warming Party

Story Info
Young woman cheats on her boyfriend in their own home.
1.5k words
3.72
85.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend an old friend of mine from high school invited me to a house warming party she was having. Brooke was 23 like me but always into older men, never giving me much of a shot at her, and was moving in with some 40 year old scumbag who wasn't popular amongst our group of friends. None the less I acted cordial around him and wanted to be respectful in his home.

I showed up at the party around 10 P.M. with a couple of friends. We didn't know a lot of the people there, most of them being friends with Brooke's boyfriend Paul. As I entered their home Brooke greeted me warmly wrapping me up in a tight hug. Brooke looked fantastic in a little black dress that showed off her great figure. Her natural blonde hair flowed down her shoulders, her large breasts pushed out of the low cut top, and the short dress showed off her tight hips and smooth tan legs very well. Her body felt magnificent as she hugged me and I didn't want to let go.

After she broke away she told us to make ourselves at home. We walked to the deck out back and saw a couple of friends with a hookah at the table. We drank some beers, smoked a tasty blend of mango and orange tobacco, and shared some stories and laughs about our lives and old times we've had. About an hour or so later Brooke came out to the deck looking and sounding very drunk by now. She stumbled over and plopped herself right on to my lap in one of the patio chairs I was sitting on. Her soft ass was grinding against my cock as she wrapped her bare legs around mine.

I wasn't sure how to react but tried to play it cool. I looked around and didn't see her boyfriend out there so I thought I might try to have a little fun with this. I put my right arm around her hips and placed my hand on her bare thigh as I lightly caressed her soft skin. She responded by pushing her hip into my crotch making my cock twitch and giving me an erection. She must have felt the bulge in her ass as she adjusted her hips and placed her hands between her thighs to rub my cock through my jeans.

While we were both acting normal and still chatting, it may have been a little obvious something was going on down there from the looks we were getting at others from the table. After one final tight squeeze she put on my cock she got up, adjusted her dress, and headed back inside. A couple of friends commented on how drunk she was as I laughed it off hoping no one noticed the huge bulge in my pants. I could see Brooke in the kitchen with her arms wrapped around her boyfriend kissing him. I just assumed it was the drunken flirt in her coming out and that I shouldn't get my hopes up of having sex with her in the home of her boyfriend.

I drank another beer and let my cock get soft as I felt a buzz starting to come over me. I realized I needed to piss so I got up and decided to search for a bathroom. I saw Brooke in the kitchen and asked where a bathroom was so she led me to bathroom in the master bedroom. As I closed the door and pulled out my penis I thought I heard the bedroom door close too but didn't think anything of it.

After pissing and zipping up my pants I stepped out into the room to see Brooke on all fours on the bed. Her dress was on the floor and she was in nothing but a black thong that barely covered her pussy. She told me to hurry up and fuck her as I slowly walked over. I placed my hands on her plump heart shaped ass while asking about her boyfriend. She told me not to worry as she peeled off her thong and showed off her wet and juicy pussy.

The booze in me wouldn't allow me to do the "right thing" and walk away as I leaned and licked her sweet cunt. I took a few laps at her wet love nest before she turned over on her back and grabbed at my belt to get my cock out. As soon as my pants were off she took my semi hard penis into her mouth, sucking and jerking me so that I was rock hard in a matter of seconds. I reached down to play with her perfect looking natural D cup breasts. Her tits were full and perky with puffy hard nipples that I was dying to suck. Her cock sucking skills were top notch as she took down all 7 inches of my dick into her throat, and fondled and sucked my balls like a pro.

As my cock popped out of her mouth she demanded me to fuck her. I got down on the bed and started to kiss her, our tongues explored each other's mouths and I could taste my pre-cum on her lips. I moved my head down to suck on her large tits as she moaned from the sensation. She pressed her wet snatch into my cock as I realized I probably need to hurry up and do the deed. I positioned myself in front of her pussy and rubbed my fat cock head up and down her slit.

She begged me to fuck her as I finally slid my dick into her waiting vagina. She grunted and told me to go slow because I was much bigger than her boyfriend. A smirk came across my face and I slowly entered her inch by inch letting her tight snatch form around my cock. My pace started to pick up as she moaned for more. I was worried about the noise but the music in the house was pretty loud so I figured we would be ok. I sped up my motions and began to fuck her hard as she proclaimed she was already cumming. After a few more hard thrusts I slowed down to admire the view of my cock glistening with her pussy juices. There was already a large wet spot on the bed under her crotch as I worried about leaving evidence from our hook up.

Brooke pushed herself off of my cock and told me to lie down. As my stiff cock stood straight up in the air she grabbed it with one hand and mounted me to ride my dick. She bounced up and down on my cock, screaming in delight from the deep penetration. I guess she learned something from all those older men she had been with as fucked better than any girl I had ever been with. She would push herself up on my thighs and let me take control as I grabbed her ass and made powerful thrusts inside her pussy. Her wet shaved cunt was slapping against my balls as we moaned and sweat all over each other. I felt her pussy clinch around my cock as she had another orgasm and collapsed on top of me from the overwhelming pleasure.

I pulled out and placed her on her knees as I wanted to fuck her doggy style. She pushed her ass up in the air to invite me in as my cock slid right into her worn out cunt. I started to go wild and fucked her with all my might, smacking her ass as it bounced off my cock. I leaned in a little to grab her boobs as I was jack hammering her pussy. My balls started to tighten up and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. But in my drunken haze I couldn't slow down and kept fucking her until I shot my load deep inside her pussy. I pulled out after I finished and admired her swollen gaping pussy with cum flowing out of it. She placed her hand over her pussy and wiped some of the cum up and sucked it off her fingers, she then followed it up by cleaning our juices off of my cock.

We got up and kissed for a minute before getting dressed. She put her thong on right over her cum soaked pussy, not even bothering to clean herself up. After I got my jeans on she told me to head back out there now and she would be out in a minute. I walked down the hall and back outside to my friends, who seemed too drunk to notice how long I was gone. I noticed Brooke's boyfriend Paul on the other side of the deck sitting around talking to some of his friends. A few minutes later Brooke came out and straddled Paul's lap. They made out for a minute before she leaned in and whispered something in his ear. I watched them out of the side of my sight and saw both of them turn toward me and smile. I wasn't sure if he was in on it or what but I didn't really care. I had some of the best sex of my life, and I hope that Brooke has many more parties in the future.