Houseboat Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich said, "Oh wait, I brought a dildo along with me, let me go get it. I want to try double penetration, see if I can get my dick in your pussy with a dildo in your ass. I've never tried it before, just a sec."

"Uh, hang on a second Rich, how big is this dildo of yours?"

Unfortunately he didn't hear me because he rushed off to his berth, leaving me tied to the ottoman. Great, I thought to myself, it's probably one of those black monster horse cocks. I'm about to call Rich to come back out, when suddenly I heard voices out on the deck. Apparently Rich and I did not hear the boat come up alongside our houseboat.

"Hey Cat," someone shouted from outside, "We brought the firemen back over, and some of their friends. They said they wanted to meet you and chat with you some more. Hope you're decent . . . . ."

Just then, in walks Chuck, followed by Stan and Bill, and god knows how many others. One of the fire dudes came in and saw me tied to the ottoman, my bare ass up in the air.

"Whoa!! You guys know how to party!"

"Hi guys," I said, "Just make yourselves at home. I'll be with you in a second, just tying up a few loose ends."

Neil walks in and says, "Damn Cat, are you ever NOT horny?"

"Very funny. Now get over here and untie me."

I think we may want to take advantage of this situation first Cat. After all, you're the one who's always teasing us. Now it's our turn."

"Oh you guys! I was just kidding around. You know I like to flirt. C'mon, untie me."

Ignoring me, Chuck said, "By the way Cat, we brought about eight firemen over. So, including us, that's only twelve guys you need to service. You can handle that can't you? After all, we'll be here three more days."

Oh crap, I thought.

"Make that thirteen guys," chimed in my good buddy Rich, holding a 15 inch black dildo.

GULP!!

THE END

_______________________

This is a work of fiction. However, all of the main characters are actually very close chat friends of mine, and I truly love them all. Each one gave me information about themselves that they said I could use in the story. None of the names are real. This is something I plan to do with all future stories, use real people I meet from the internet as characters in the narrative. "Bill Randall" did in fact invite me to join him and four of his friends on a houseboat on Dale Hollow Lake next summer, an offer which I plan to accept. I credit him for giving me the idea for this story. Any of you out there that want to join us next year, keep in touch with me and I'll keep you updated on the details. Sorry, you'll have to get your own boat. Love ya!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories