All Comments on 'Housebuying Boogie'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story But....,

Wondered if she was serious about not being able to be made pregnant ....or did she just say that because she wanted him inside of her and wanted him not to think about anything else except his coming inside of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Threesomes

loved it I am so turned on,with threesome expecisally with a well build and hung black guy black and white is so hot thanks for a great storey.

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
!

This gives a whole new meaning to the term "open house". Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HoTTTTTTTTT

Absolutely horny stuff. Luvd it. Well done. Best story iv read on here so far. xx Newly single horny biarch

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Here we go - the black man

hung like a horse and the slut fuck whores knickers are off faster than a greyhound chasing the rabbit. How many men would seriously allow their wife to be fucked by another man??? Very few if the truth be told. Would you want to risk getting a dose of the Clap, AID's or STD - I think not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
We just mirrored your affair with Richard.

I'm Liz and My husband is Jack we are in our 50's and we read your situation and we absolutely did the same thing and it was wonderful. My husband is a semi Cuckold and he likes to see his wife taking a big black cock in my pussy. This was the first time and we have now made contact with two other black business men. Would love to see you in the states (Va) And the black men are gentlemen with big black cocks..

Liz and Jack

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.