Housesitting Ch. 05

Story Info
Henry and Kirstin call it a night.
1k words
4.44
72.3k
26

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers

Once Henry paid the check, he and Kirstin left the restaurant. The hostess winked at them as they walked out. "We should have invited her into the bathroom with us," Kirstin joked.

"Maybe next time," Henry replied.

They got into his car and he headed for home. They'd barely gotten out of the parking lot when Kirstin grabbed at the front of Henry's pants. "Damn, you aren't hard," she said.

"Um, yeah, that might be because we just fucked in the restaurant bathroom. And a couple times at the house before that. I'm fucked out for now."

"You are? I bet I can have you hard again by the time we get home."

"Bet you can't."

Kirstin stuck out her tongue. "You always were a brat."

"Me? You're the brat, kid. You've been a brat from the moment my dad married your mom."

"Kid? Does this feel like a kid to you?"

She took his hand from the wheel and guided it under her almost microscopic skirt. Henry touched bare pussy and felt his cock twitch, but he willed himself to stay limp. If Kirstin was going to play this game, he was determined not to let her win.

"Mmm, that feels so nice, Henry," Kirstin murmured. "Don't you like touching your stepsister's cunt?"

That caused more movement below Henry's waist. When he'd arrived at his dad and stepmom's house a few hours earlier to check up on the place while they were out of town, he'd found Kirstin in the family room with a dildo in her pussy. And he'd fucked her. The knowledge that he'd fucked his stepsister, that he'd crossed that line, was a total turn-on. And so was hearing the word "cunt" from that innocent-looking mouth of hers.

But all he said to Kirstin was, "Yeah, it feels nice."

Kirstin pouted. "That's it? It feels nice? You're playing a game you can't win, Henry. I know you're getting hard from having your fingers in my wet cunt."

Again a twitch. Henry was definitely going to lose the game if Kirstin kept this up. He pulled his hand away from her. "Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not."

"You are, or you would have kept touching me. What are you, afraid of what I'll do if I make you hard?"

"Sweetie, you're about the least frightening person I know. But I have to admit, I'm a little concerned that you're going to wear me out."

"Yep, and you'd love every second of it."

She didn't touch him again until they were inside the house. As soon as Henry closed the door, Kirstin was on him, her tongue thrusting between his lips as her hand groped his dick. This time, Henry didn't try to stop himself from getting hard. There was no point; his stepsister was insatiable, and he had to admit he hadn't gotten enough of her sexy body yet.

Kirstin grinned in triumph. "You're hard!"

"Ah, but you said you'd have me hard by the time we got here," Henry pointed out. "I wasn't hard until after we walked in the door."

"Damn, you're right. So I guess I lose. What's your prize?"

"I get a prize? Hmm... I want you to strip off that dress, get down on your knees, and suck me dry."

"Ooh, giving orders, huh? I like it."

Kirstin proceeded to do exactly as he'd said. Her dress ended up in a puddle on the floor. She hadn't worn anything under it, so Henry was treated to another view of her gorgeous tits and pussy. She knelt and unfastened his pants, which she pulled down around his ankles to reveal his hard, thick cock. "I can't get enough of this thing," she said, wrapping one small hand around it.

"Then have some more of it. You're supposed to be sucking me, not jerking me off."

"Yeah, yeah. Patience, big brother."

She stuck out her tongue and lightly licked the tip of Henry's cock. It jumped in her hand, and she giggled. "I think it wants more, too."

"Yes, it does. You lost the game, sis, so give me my prize."

"Oh, fine."

Kirstin plunged her mouth down on his cock. For a moment, Henry let her tongue and lips work their magic, then he took control. Grasping her head in his hands, he fucked her mouth, watching in amazement as she took almost his full length. It was a matter of moments before he shot straight down her throat yet again.

Kirstin licked her lips and stood. "Okay, big brother. You got yours, now it's my turn. Come to bed with me."

"Why do I have the feeling we aren't going to sleep?"

"We are. After I ride you so hard you scream."

"Think you can do that, huh?"

"I know I can."

"Then I guess I'd better let you prove it."

Henry kicked off his pants and boxers, leaving them in the middle of the floor. It wasn't like anyone would find them; his father and Kirstin's mother wouldn't be back for another day and a half. Kirstin took his hand and led him to her room, which was the typical pink, frilly, girly room it had always been. Except for the box Kirstin pulled out from under the bed. "My toy box," she said. "Mom and your dad would have a head fit if they knew this was here. Maybe tomorrow we can try out a few of these."

"Maybe." Henry lay on his back on her bed and closed his eyes. "Okay, I'm exhausted, so if you want a last fuck before bed, you're in charge."

"Sounds good to me."

Kirstin stroked and licked his cock back to full hardness, then climbed on board. Henry couldn't help moaning as her tight little pussy fitted itself over his dick. She rode him slowly at first, then picked up the pace until she was practically slamming herself onto him. "Fuck, Henry, how can you just lie there?" she demanded. "This feels so fucking good!"

"Told you I was exhausted," Henry said without opening his eyes. Though there was one part of him that was far from exhausted.

Finally, Kirstin's pussy contracted, and she cried out, "Holy fuck!" Then she collapsed onto Henry. "Are you close?" she asked.

"I've cum enough for one night. Go to sleep if you want to. You can make up for it in the morning."

"Better believe it." She slipped off his cock and snuggled beside him. "Night, big brother."

"Night, little sister."

KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers