Housewife Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers

"Did you get plenty of pictures tonight?"

Jim replied. "Sure did."

Carol wiggled her ass making sure the thong was adjusted and fetched her dress and slipped back into her heels as Tom wet to the bathroom. She was combing her hair as Tom came out and wrapped his arms around her from behind giving Carol a kiss on her neck. She turned around giving Tom a nice open mouth wet kiss and said.

"I'll see you next week."

What did Jim just hear? Carol was going to see this man again? Jim couldn't wait to get Carol in the car and when he did he asked her what was going on.

"Baby. Your going to be my new cuckold from now on. I told Tom tonight that if things worked out I'd like to see him again so we made a date for next weekend."

Jim pulled the car out as he took it all in and replied. "What about the girls?"

"Jim. You know their going to be at their Grandma's another week and you'll just have to baby sit after next week."

"You mean you plan on seeing Tom more than once?"

"Baby. If Tom is as nice to me next week as he was tonight then I'll probably start dating him on a regular basis. That's what you always wanted wasn't it baby?"

Jim was speechless but she was right. Jim had been bugging her for a long time for this and now she is really going to do it.

"Jim. I can't wait to get you home so you can enjoy your first creampie."

Jim stepped on the gas thinking about his new role in their marriage.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers
12