Housewives Fur Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a Scholarship fund off 'sales commissions'?"

"Yeah .. they can't wear that many furs. Phil alone already has over three grand and Bob has nearly five in commissions and contributions to his Fur Account." Gennie says.

"I'm going to set up the Scholarship Fund so a percentage goes to Gennie and Fred as well. They should not be penalized for being monogamous but rewarded as managers. They have been responsible for many of the things that have happened here anyway. They are more like my original partners. I'll make sure you are well taken care of Nancy. We'll support you in your divorce."

"So the Fur Club idea is official?" Frank says.

"Looks that way." Martha replies.

"We should get the guys together and let them know about all this ... officially so to speak." Veronica says.

"Most certainly." Nancy says.

"If you want Bob, Nancy, I'll give up my claims to him. Of course you will still have to share him with the customers." Martha says.

"I'm OK with that. What will you do?"

"Bud seems to have taken a strong interest in me and Wanda lately."

"What about our new Furrier? Do we tell her?"

"I think she already suspects. Especially with many of the special furs we are having her make now. I'll fish around with this. Any more new business?" Martha says.

"Let's have a meeting of the guys Saturday after closing to put all this in a more open situation as a total group. We do have to be more organized with the increase in interest from our customers." Gennie says.

"Maybe get in touch with them all and find out if they can be here Saturday at the same time." Veronica says.

"We can do that." Fred says.

"Good. That should cover just about everything 'till we talk to the guys. Everybody here for that meeting?"

"Yeah." Fred says.

"Well .. meeting is adjourned." Martha says.

Everyone leaves except Gennie and Fred for their evening of love making. Fred gets Nancy to stay.

They make a few calls to the guys and have them all available for Saturday after shop closing then they get with Nancy.

"Hey Nancy ... Gennie says ... You can start staying in one of the basement rooms now if you would like."

Gennie is fur fondling her as she often does now and while they are talking Fred fur fondles her as well.

"Oh my, you guys are so fine. I'll get things sorted out now with my ex and start staying over here."

Gennie and Fred fur fondle Nancy more generously until she's totally nude and she's wallowing in the furs nude bodies to nude bodies until Nancy has Fred's cock deep inside her. She's ecstatic with her passions for the two lovers to be so wonderfully loving her. Fred humps Nancy to orgasm while being fur fondled and kissed all over by Gennie. Nancy is very happy with her new situation and being so totally loved.

The following morning Martha gets with Gretchen, the furrier.

"Gretchen .. I would like for you to be as candid with me as you feel comfortable. I realize our situation is not at all like the shops and facilities you have worked in prior to this and I know it's your first situation as head furrier so I want everything to be as open as possible between us .... so is there anything that concerns you or makes you feel uncomfortable in any way?"

"Well I know I've been called upon to make some of the most .. uh .. unique and unusual furs I've ever encountered. I know they are not for wearing on the street or even casual wear around the house for that matter .. Maybe extremely casual! I make what you want me too of course without question. That's probably the first of my observations."

"You are quite correct in this. You may also have noticed we all wear quite opulent furs around the shop as well. We all are very .. uh .. dedicated to our furs .. fetish like in fact. We make no secret about this .. amongst ourselves at any rate. How are you with this? Does this make you ... uncomfortable?"

"At first .. yes. But then I went into this business because of my own love of furs and their wondrously soft and sensual nature .. so being here has actually been kind of a release. I am much more comfortable with my love of furs now. I have to confess that my helper .. Midge, is now my own fur fetish partner. We do get carried away at times here by ourselves. I have to admit to being a bit of a lesbian. I hope this doesn't upset you."

Martha wraps her furry arms around Gretchen and fur fondles her generously ..... "Not at all .... Gretchen. Anything else?"

"Uh .. oh my Martha. The young guys ... they seem to take liberties with the women customers .. at least in comparison with any place I've ever been. But most of those places were so incredibly pompous and stiff I was very uncomfortable there. What is it with this place aside from your own seeming ... passion for furs? Do the guys actually take sexual advantage of the women customers?"

"Yes they do .. in the extreme. The women however are over eager to ... uh .. have these guys in the most complete furry way possible."

"You mean they screw in the furs?"

"Absolutely. The women in fact are coming back for much more. If you feel the need for your own sexual gratifications don't hesitate to ask one or more of the guys. They are all quite eager to please. Except for Fred and Frank of course."

"Oh WOW!"

"Does any of this bother you?"

"God no! Finally I'm in a situation where my real feelings and fantasies over furs can be realized."

"Very good. So having you give a woman a fitting is something you would find more than a work chore."

"It has always given me a thrill in the extreme. It's nice to know I can feel fine and comfortable with those feelings now."

"Why don't you give me a fitting now Gretchen?"

She begins fur fondling Martha and Martha returns the favor. They are soon wallowing in piles of furs with Martha sucking out Gretchen to her delight. She's found her fur home as Martha takes her to paradise in the early morning. What an inspirational way to start her day.

Midge comes in while Gretchen is sucking out Martha and is instantly sucking out Gretchen while they all wallow in the furs together. Martha then takes Midge to heaven. Her petite body is the sweetest toy for Martha's delight.

Gretchen and Midge dress in only furs wrapped around their bodies for their new work day.

Martha goes back to the shop and hangs for awhile.

Bud comes in and goes back to check on a Crystal Island Fox spread they are making for Terri. He's treated to the two Furriers wrapped in Lynx and Shadow Fox skin out furs. Midge begins to tease Bud with fur fondling as he's asking Gretchen about the progress.

As he gets his answers Midge opens her coat to Bub and puts the full make on him. Bud lifts Midge into a large pile of furs on one of the cutting tables and strips. Wrapping himself in a huge Shadow Fox he's deep into Midge's virgin pussy in an instant to her surprise and ecstasy. Bud is shocked at her virginity given her extreme flirting. He pumps her fast and furiously. Midge is orgasming much more powerfully than ever with Gretchen or Martha earlier. She's now addicted to Bud's cock in her tight pussy.


Gretchen is beside them awaiting her turn, fur fondling herself and the fucking pair.

Bud pulls from Midge and thrusts into Gretchen's waiting pussy. He fur fondles her furiously with his screwing her. She's orgasming frequently and Midge is laying beside them with her fingers in her wet pussy diddling herself to more orgasms.

Midge pulls Bud back over on top of her petite body and he thrusts again into her wanting pussy. Bud drives her to near fainting orgasms before pulling out and back into Gretchen. Her passions are ignited to a level she's never been. Bud will screw the pair regularly from now on and often with Martha.

19

Saturday afternoon and all the guys are at the shop. Bob, Bud, Phil, Ben, Fred and Frank are all present. They meet in the basement Grotto with a nice fire in the fireplace.

Fred is with Gennie and Frank with Veronica.

Ben is with Martha, Bob is with Nancy and Bud is with Gretchen and Midge. Phil and Greg the guys without in shop mates.

"Say Phil .. I'm interviewing a possibly new Furrier intern Monday. Maybe you should be in on the interview? She'll be part time from the college." Gretchen says to him.

"Really?"

"I think you might like her. She will have to be compatible with the group and you might help me make that happen."

"So here is the situation guys. We have created a monster and we now have to manage it more openly and honestly .. with each other at any rate. You guys are a group of male whores to put it bluntly .. Martha says .. and you are successful beyond anyones greatest expectations."

"It kind of happened almost by accident with Fred and me .. then Bob."Gennie says.

"Yeah .. Bob says .. you called me for help and a friendly favor. I'm not sure if the favor was for me or you. I sure took it as a favor for me at the time .. still do. This is all way to fantastic to ever give up."

"It was Fred who first began to recognize the facts of the situation and pushed for the remodel to accommodate what was already out of hand."

"I have to admit to my own passions running amok .. Martha says .. It wasn't till I was hogging the studio that there was a traffic jamb."

"I sure don't regret for a minute being pulled into this situation." Phil says.

"Me either .. Greg says .. I was about to burst at the seams and I wanted sex .. especially in the furs so bad! I'll do this as long as I can."

"Me too .. Ben says .. Having sex with all you incredible women is so ..... incredible. No other guys at school or anywhere else I know are doing anything like this!!!"

"I don't know you guys? This is just too good to be true. I'm sure I'm living in a dream. You sure this is all real?" Phil says

"So all you guys are OK with this?" Veronica asks

"Absolutely!!! I couldn't imagine anything so incredibly exciting. And to get paid for it?!?" Phil replies.

"Well it's creating an embarrassment of riches for us all .. including you guys. Getting paid for sex is against the law as you know but if it's something that just happens in the course of selling a fur .. well it's called a sales commission. Of course there is the occasional tip too. Just so you know we are setting these up as Scholarship funds for each of you. Gennie, Fred and Nancy get a cut for their sales and management roles. I get profits at the end of the year. Gretchen gets a year end bonus for her role in the company. So everyone gets to profit from their efforts to make the company successful."

"What about Frank and Veronica?" Bob asks

"We got the ultimate reward of meeting each other here." Frank says

"Besides .. I'm independently wealthy." Veronica says

"So everyone understands the rules and how we work together?"

"Like we've been working together all along." Bob says.

"Pretty much .. just that now you will be very well off for college." Gennie says.

Everyone sits around swapping fucking stories for awhile. Just socializing in general while they bond more fully as a group.

Gretchen has Midge with Greg and Phil for the afternoon. Midge takes to Greg strongly so it is Phil who will meet Gretchen's new helper.

Monday the shop is closed but for Gretchen and Midge it's a work day. She's scheduled to meet Barbara for her interview in the afternoon. Gennie and Fred are at the shop along with Greg in anticipation of Gretchen meeting Barbara.

"Are you a good student Barbara?"

"Mostly A's and I love the Fashion Design classes most."

"So you're good at graphics? Drawings for showing the design?"

"Yes .. I can do that. Is that something you would want me to do here?"

"It would certainly be a big plus for you and us. Not many Furriers have that ability. Except for the big fur producers and Design houses of course."

"I recently have learned to do this with a computer program. A picture of the person and then a sketch up of the fashion they want on themselves."

"Are you good with other kinds of computer work?"

"Somewhat."

"Like web sites?"

"I can certainly give it a whack."

"I would like for you to meet one of our resident computer geeks .. Phil." taking her up front with the others.

Gennie and Fred are hugging off to the side. Martha and Nancy are looking through the inventory. Dressed in furs of course.

"Hey Martha .. I would like you to chat with Barbara and see what you think. She has some computer skills you guys may want to take advantage of. Fred is into CADD now and Phil certainly knows a great deal. She may fit in with some important skills. Especially her Fashion Design skills and web site skills. We are needing a web site badly now."

"Is this something you would like to do with us Barbara?" Martha asks.

"I'm sure I will."

"How about you spend a little time with Phil here at the computer and let's see what happens."

Off to the side still, Fred and Gennie are kissing more passionately and fur fondling. Just far enough off to the side in the fur racks to be 'discrete' but still be seen, especially by Barbara. She's a bit thrilled with the prospects of making out in all these beautiful furs. Well within her fantasies of what drove her to seek this job.

"Hi .. I'm Phil. Let's use the computer in the office."

The office is nearly as full of furs as any place else in the shop. Furs draped over all the chairs and hanging all around like it's a fur closet. Barbara is increasingly thrilled and sensually stimulated by all the furs. Just like in her dreams! Phil already is wearing a fine Shadow Fox coat as usual.

"WOW .. a Power Mac!! and a PAIR whopper screens too!! Perfect graphic tools!!"

"How about a fur to wear. We all do." draping a Silver Fox over her shoulders.

Barbara is quickly going over the top with her sensual feelings over furs and Phil is dragging her to her thoughts of screwing in a mountain furs. Her favorite fur fantasy. He's not bad at all either. So gentle and attentive to her every move and thought.


They sit side by side at the big screens and she begins to search the software for content.

"You have just about everything we need to do just about anything. I do have a special Fashion Graphic program I've modified for my special use. I can do just about any fur very realistically." as she's playing with the programs.

"If you look here .. leaning in front of her close .. with this program we can build a web site. Do the furs with your renderings and photos we take. We want to make a kind of fur fetish part to our web site."

"Really!?!?!?" with a thrill.

"Yeah. We are all into furs big time."

"I noticed the couple making out back in the furs. Does that go on a lot here?"

"And then some." he says grinning.

"OH! .. as a flash of unbridled passion flashes through her body with a quiver that is quite obvious .. So if we wanted to???? Not that I want to of course."

"Of course not .. as Barbara's hands raise to her nice tits with the Fox unconsciously fur fondling her tits with the fur .. but not a problem."

She's wearing a thin cashmere sweater with no bra. Her fondling is becoming a distraction.

"I sure hope I get this job!" she mutters.

"I'm certain you already have it."

"How do you know?"

"Because Martha and Gretchen have left. Gennie and Fred have gone up to the Studio to make out and Nancy has gone down to the Grotto. Oh yeah .. Ben is screwing the daylights out of a customer in one of the basement rooms. We're up here by ourselves. Besides I know you are more than competent on the computer already."

"So what next?"

"That's up to you." reaching out to fur fondle her face Barbara leans into the Sable Phil has pulled over for fur fondling.

"So I need to do this for the job?"

"Not at all. It's up to you. Do you want your fur fantasies to come alive with your job or do you want it to be just a job?"

"The former but do I have to do it now?"

"Not at all and you can realize it any way you wish and with anyone you wish. We can go somewhere else to talk if you would like?"

"I would."

"How about the back showroom?"

"OK." pulling the Silver Fox around herself and holding the big Sable in her arms with her face buried in it. She's deep into the furs already.

They go into the showroom and sit on the couch.

"Are you a Design major?"

"Yeah .. I've always wanted to do Fashion Design. When I was small I began playing with my mom's furs and became addicted. Always fantasized styling furs. I have a huge picture file of all kinds of furs."

"Yeah. I played with mom's furs too. She hardly ever wore them. I could keep them in my room for long periods without her ever knowing I had them. Then I discovered what they could make me do when I hit puberty. I was never the same after that."

"Really .. you ....... uh .. oh my! I never thought of that with guys. So you're hooked on furs too?"

"Big time!"

"That's why I'm still a virgin. I always dreamed of loosing it in furs with a guy. I guess it would have to be the right .. uh .. fur guy. Could I do that for you? I mean would you mind?" smiling with a coy smile.

"Oh my .. YES!! Please do!" pulling down his pants for her.

"Gee I never thought of a guy getting undressed for ME! ... WOW .. seeing Phil's stiff cock .. this is so far past a normal job situation!! ... I have always had fantasies of playing with a guys cock. You're so well hung! And doing it with furs! You definitely are not the average kind of guy to be letting me do this with you."

"I find this at least as exciting as you."

Barbara slowly and delicately begins fondling Phil's cock with the Sable. It's like a lamp post with its bulbous head swelling and stiffening all the more as she fur fondles his shaft so artfully. The head is getting so large and red. This is all very new for Barbara.

"It's so marvelous and delicate too."

"It's going to start shooting cum in a few minutes if you keep up stroking and fondling it like that."

"Should I slow down or stop?"

"Only if you want to but if you keep going you will have to do something about the cum."

"OK ... and she tentatively licks the tip of Phil's cock with the bit of pre cum on the tip ... Oh my! I don't mind the taste at all" and she continues to fur fondle his shaft and sucking tentatively on the tip more.

"Oh my god Barbara!! You're fantastic. You can do this for me any time you please." and she continues sucking more on his tip while fondling his shaft and now his balls softly with the Sable. Phil's cock jumps and enlarges with the touch of the fur to his balls.

"My god Phil ... you're so fantastic! This is suppose to fit inside me?"

Gazing big eyed at his marvelous shaft with its glistening wet tip. She reaches between her thighs with her wet fingers and slips past her panties. She thrusts her fingers slowly into her pussy as she's sucking more generously on the tip of Phil's cock with her long blond hair falling all over his crotch. She's fur fondling just his balls now.

Phil is about to let go and he fondles her hair and face with furs as she begins bobbing on his stiff cock and squeezing his balls in the soft Sable while increasing her thrusts into her own pussy. She's moaning and flicking her tongue all over Phil's cock as she bobs on his cock now. Barbara is in paradise being fur fondled all over while sucking the cock of her dreams.

Phil can't hold on any more and finally pumps pulse after pulse into her mouth.

At first she gags just a bit but sucks all the harder and takes all his cum, swallowing it all ... moaning with her own fingering masturbations as she does.

"My god Barbara!! You're incredible. Sure you haven't done this before?"

With cum still on her lips ... "I swear not." she goes to the toilet and washes up and brings back a warm wet towel for Phil to clean up.