Housewives Fur Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that they lay back in the furs half nude. Phil with no pants and Barbara with no sweater.

"You want to hold off I take it to go all the way?"

"I don't know? I'm so sexed up with all this sensual action and all these sensual furs ... I really can't make up my mind. We can do it here?"

"Anywhere from the front door to the back door. Basement to roof. We should either get dressed or undressed. I'm feeling pretty stupid with my shirt on and my pants off."

Barbara slips her skirt off and Phil his shirt. He wraps her in Sable and they roll over and over in the furs. Barbara is getting super hyper with her pussy diddling she's starting to ache for his cock to be in her. Like never before in her fantasies.

Barbara is suddenly moaning loudly as she feels his cock thrusting deep into her pussy. It feels so incredibly painful yet wonderful. Phil freezes then slowly moves back and forth in her very tight virgin pussy. She is starting to have the wildest fur fantasies as she moves her body around this new sensation between her thighs. She's squirming and writhing against Phil and in the furs with feelings she's never before had and some so much stronger than ever. She suddenly shakes violently with a big orgasm.

Phil lets loose with powerful thrusting into Barbara's pussy as she continues to twist and turn on his thrusting cock. Phil has not had anything like this with any of his sexual conquests. She's fucking him as much as he's fucking her. She's moaning and humping him as she twists on his big tool. She's going for everything she can possibly get. They are both shaking with violent orgasms with all the humping, twisting and thrusting.

They finally relent and lay quietly in the furs .. softly fur fondling each other.

"My god Phil! It was like nothing I had ever imagined!"

"So you think you like doing it?"

"Especially in the furs. What a job this is turning out to be. Do you like the way we make love?"

"You're incredible! You're the best."

"Oh so your JOB is screwing other women?"

"Uh huh. I'm a fur salesman and the Desperate Housewives want our young cock between their thighs."

"So you're experienced?"

"Pretty much."

"So it's like a job?"

"Yeah. I'm a male fur whore. Me and three other guys."

"Shit. What did I get myself into? And everyone knows all about this?"

"Gretchen, Martha and all the others. It's our underground business. We're otherwise a legitimate Fur Shop."

"So these housewives come here expecting to get screwed in the furs they buy?"

"Pretty much how it works. That's why we did a remodel and expansion. Business has gotten very good. We fill a much needed service we had no idea existed."

"Just like that?"

"Quite by accident actually. Of course it all stared with Martha wanting to get screwed and it just happened to be by Fred. She gets her regular loving from Ben now. Bob takes care of Gretchen and Greg takes care of Midge, your work partner with Gretchen. Nancy is Bob's woman now. She lives here now in one of the rooms. She left her ass hole husband. Gennie and Fred stay over a few hours every evening to screw before they go home. They're monogamous as are Frank and Veronica."

"God .. so many?"

"Like I say it just sort of happened and we have more business than we can handle."

"So does this mean I'm your girl?"

"If you want to be but I have my fucking job to do if that's OK with you?"

"I take it you get paid well for this?"

"Women always want the guy to make lots of money." grinning big.

"Well!"

"God .. I'm hen pecked already. Yes dear .. I make a killing. I get the commissions and the tips. Some comes off for Gennie, Fred and Nancy but we're all doing very well. I'm the newest and I've already got 5K in my account. They keep it in a Scholarship Fund for tax purposes and to not alert our folks to the fact their sons are making a killing out whoring with their neighbors wives. We take home minimum wage with small 'commissions'."

"These women really are coming in here to get fucked?"

"With a mission and with passion. Many want to get pregnant since their lame ass husbands are mostly impotent on top of it all."

"WOW! I'm still having a hard time getting my head around this one. I guess I couldn't get better lovin' than with you either. I sure can't complain about today and we'll probably get better."

"Women come by loving naturally but guys have to work at it. Fur sure helps a lot. That's the reason so many of the wives are coming here for their loving. We do have a few cases where we have been able to help a couple with better lovemaking."

"How do you do that?"

"One woman came in complaining about lack of passion in their sex. Turns out her husband loves fur and she was not aware of what that actually meant and what could be done to help their situation. Special furs and they are making passionate love now. The wife has already referred several women to us for help."

"Special furs?"

"Fur bed spreads and pillows like we are laing on now. Also seduction capes. "

"Oh wow ... this Lynx spread is fantastic and the pillows. Seduction capes?"

"Like this one. Here is another."

Phil gets a Shadow Fox and a Crystal Island Fox seduction capes. Barbara wraps herself in the Crystal Island Fox with the blond sheared Beaver reverse side and Phil puts on the Shadow Fox with bleached sheared Nutria side and he descends on Barbara who is helpless to his moves as she wallows in the Lynx spread and feels his stiff cock slide into her tight pussy once again. It all feels so incredible and she knows she's his fur whore. She's helpless to his furry touch. They screw away the evening and way into the night. She knows Phil being so persistent and continuing to fuck her is exceptional. She would search forever to find such incredible sex. What a way to spend Monday night.

To be continued