Houston II Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I want you to give me a long slow fuck," she whispered hotly and moved into a kneeling position, knees on either side of his hips. Sitting straight up, Argie slowly impaled herself on him, with John's hands guiding her hips into position.

Argie started off by gyrating her pussy upon him in a slow, languorous manner that titillated the two of them. She grunted with satisfaction as his cock sank in and filled her, then ran her long painted nails through the hair on his chest, raking at his nipples.

John returned the favor, reaching up to capture first one nipple and then the other, pulling on them in turn, stretching them outward and causing the most pleasurable sensations to run from the nipple to her groin.

Eventually Argie left off teasing his nipples to caress her clit, and soon she was moaning with pleasure from her clitoral stimulation and the steamy friction of his prick squishing in and out of her cunt.

Her pelvis began moving, sometimes back and forth, sometimes side to side, sometimes in a circular motion. She flexed her knees, causing her to bounce on his erection like a pogo stick. Her breathing became coarser, more ragged, and her pelvic movements subsided, to be replaced by plunging up and down, as she sought long, deeper penetrations.

She was whimpering and moaning, and John gave it his best, fucking hard and fast until he could no longer contain himself and spewed into her, and she collapsed onto his heaving chest.

They lay that way for several minutes, as his shrinking penis slowly deflated and slipped out of her still twitching pussy. He could feel the cool breeze on his cock, as their mixed juices trickled down his shaft and onto his balls.

Argie got up, went to the bar, and made them both drinks. They took their time, and enjoyed them. Maybe fifteen minutes elapsed, and then Argie's hand roamed along his thigh and discovered that he was hard again.

"Fuck me again, Lover," she said with some insistence.

"I don't know, tomorrow will be here before we know it, and I'm expected to perform . . . you know . . . God knows how many women will want to try me out."

"Aren't you the egotist," she said, and pouted.

"Yeah, but all the men are gonna want a piece of you, Argie. Let's face it; Doctor Coughlin is your boss. And he extended the invitation . . . on a come or else kind of deal. So let's agree on one thing. They want you and are willing to have me if it means getting you."

The thought had not occurred to Argie. The more she considered it, the more aroused she became.

"I don't care about your stamina tomorrow night," she hissed as she positioned herself doggy-style next to him. "I want you now. "

"I really should save myself," he said.

Making her voice as seductive as possible, Argie cooed, "Baby, I want it up my ass. Don't you want to put you big old cock up my ass?"

The offer proved irresistible to him. He gripped the cheeks of her ass, squeezed twice and heard her moan with delight. His fingers moved to within fractions of an inch of her puckered hole and squeezed in a rapid rhythm, igniting the nerve sensors in her anus. Argie's hand darted to her pussy and she began strumming her clit until it cried out, too inflamed to endure anymore titillation. She had to resort to sinking two fingers into her cunt and frigging her self as her husband prepared to bugger her ass.

Laughing at her predicament, John turned her around and made her "walk" from the bedroom to the living room. He told her to stop when they reached an ottoman in front of the large arm chair. Argie draped her arms and chest over the ottoman, and presented her ass to him.

John knew her well enough to avoid a quick penetration, and began teasing her by rubbing the head of his cock over her swollen labia.

"No, John," she cried out, "my ass! I want it up my ass!" To demonstrate her desire, she used both hands to spread her rear cheeks apart, then used her thumbs to pry her asshole open.

Still laughing quietly, John lubed himself using the free-flowing juices of her cunt. Only then did he position himself at her rectal opening.

She yelped with pleasure as he sank into her.

He was in about an inch. He waited for her sphincter to widen and accommodate him before moving again. He didn't have to wait long, and thrust in again, this time getting past the ring and gaining a second inch.

He held himself still then, again waiting for Argie to adjust to his size.

But Argie was anxious and wanted him to fill her with cock, and ground her pelvis back at him until his cock was invading her through her efforts alone. That was enough for him, and John eased back an inch, and then rammed his member into the hilt in one giant thrust.

"OH, GOD!" she screamed.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Yes . . . No . . . it's what I want. Now fuck me. Fuck me like I'm a whore!"

He was caught off guard by her comment and paused for a moment, then began to fuck her with long, hard strokes. When he hit bottom, he kept on pumping, driving her crotch into the ottoman. Argie placed both hands on her pussy, stretching it apart and sending fingers from both hands into her flooded cunt.

To add to her excitement, John reached around to her chest and seized her nipples, pulling hard on each and stretching them to twice the length they'd ever been pulled to before.

She loved it, and told him how big he felt inside her and how her nipples would stay stretched like that so that he could suck them like she sucked his magnificent cock. And how she was coming and coming and coming.

He laughed insanely, and kept at it until he felt himself getting ready to ejaculate. Letting go of her nipples, he grabbed her hips and exploded in her ass so hard he thought she'd start spitting his cum out of her mouth.

When he finished coming, he collapsed on her back and they lay there, draped over the ottoman and fell asleep in that position.

12