How Business is Done Pt. 09

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
2.4k words
4.45
1.9k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex, Deb and I sat drinking beer after the big party at Delta Delta Gamma (DDG). The party was a flop despite all the planning and hard work. A sexual harassment lawsuit filed by three women against fraternities just two days earlier killed the mood. None of the men wanted to be at our party and run the risk of us filing charges for sexual assault or harassment.

These parties are held every October at DDG for the sorority's seniors to show the fraternity men how good they are between the sheets. Women in law rarely become rich like the men unless they can hook their "wagon" to a superstar attorney. Of the top 100 all time greatest lawyers as listed by YouTube, only fifteen were women and only eight were American women. Only two, Sandra Day O'Conner and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, made it to the Supreme Court. Others, like Janet Reno and Elizabeth Warren were ethical nightmares as they clawed their way up, sometimes under false pretenses. A couple of the others were from the 1800s and early 1900s and were leaders in the suffragette movement. Women had almost no prominent place in the courtrooms of major precedent-setting cases. Roe v Wade was an exception. Most all the big spotlights were on male attorneys.

Many of the women beside and behind these men were in sororities at the top law schools. That's where the future superstars went for their law degrees. Yale, Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia were considered the best. Most judges at the top of the Federal court system went to those schools. When a camera captures the arrival of a famous attorney at a party or political affair, on his arm will be a beautiful, usually much younger, sexy lady loaded down with jewelry and wearing a big smile. Her smile is telling the world that she got hers. Any guess how she got it?

As we sat and almost cried in our beer, I asked Deb about that young man who needed her help.

"After spending a minute or so in the Jacuzzi, he opened up. I sensed he was struggling to talk. Probably embarrassed. I scooted over to sit in the water beside him and asked him to tell me everything.

"He said he was raised in a very strict religious home. His dad was the minister at his church and his mom was always working with church committees. He had no brothers or sisters. He was homeschooled. His parents encouraged him to apply to the Yale Divinity School and he was accepted. Now a freshman, he decided to join a fraternity just for comradeship. He knew no one on campus so he thought that was the only way he could make friends.

"He was shocked by all the porn being watched by his fraternity brothers. He'd never seen it before and knew nothing about the sex being shown. He heard that our party would be a great way to learn all about sex. He came tonight but was scared by what he saw."

Alex said, "I'm not surprised a bit. The three of us grew up in a sheltered situation. I didn't know anything about sex until I was fifteen or sixteen. All the private schools I attended were forbidden from teaching about sex. As I think back, I'm not sure where I was supposed to learn about it. My parents didn't bother."

I asked, "How did you learn about it?"

Alex replied, "There was a good friend in the 11th grade who got pregnant. She told me how to avoid that and about sex in general. I went to the library and found a book on human reproduction and learned the details. I remember being shocked when I saw where an erect penis was intended to go. My vagina was way too small for that. It worried me."

"Deb, how did you learn about sex," I asked.

"I saw my parents doing it. I was supposed to be in bed asleep. I woke to a sound and then realized how thirsty I was. On the way down the hall to the bathroom, I saw the door to my parents' bedroom slightly open and their light was on. I peeked inside and saw Mom standing up in bed totally naked and my dad licking her pussy. I was shocked but continued to watch. After a moment, she turned and got on all fours. Dad licked her butt before moving behind her with his erection sticking out. They did it doggie style for several minutes until Mom started shaking and begging him to stop. He must have cum because he laid back. I can still see his erection sticking out."

Alex laughed and said, "That's a good sex lesson, better than from a book or a classroom. Speaking of classrooms, we know how you learned about it, Jackie. Live action and in real time at the International School."

"And that was much more than I needed to know," I replied.

"After he started talking, Deb, what did he say?" Alex asked.

"He said that all the girls were moaning and thrashing about and appeared to be in pain. He knew that the men's penises were quickly stabbing in and out but the security guy didn't stop them. That's when he came to sit beside me just to calm down.

"I realized that he needed my help. By the way, his name is Tommy. I told him that most of the noise the girls were making was part of an act. They were pretending to have an orgasm so the guy would go away thinking he was God's gift to all sex-hungry women on campus. I said this is something that women often do. They read about it in all the teen magazines in articles on how to please your man. That doesn't mean that women don't have orgasms, they do, but not as frequently as their lover thinks they do.

"I asked if he'd ever had an orgasm and he said 'no.' I asked if he'd like me to give him one. I think he thought I was kidding until I told him to stand up. I took his water-soaked flaccid penis and stroked it with my hand at first and then with my tongue. When it inflated enough, I gave him a blow job. His erection really took off and was at maximum pressure when Jackie and Michelle knocked on the door. Your timing was perfect if you wanted to kill the moment. When I returned to the job, he said he didn't want to continue. He said you saw him, Jackie, and that embarrassed him too much to go on. I invited him to come here tomorrow night and I'll help him learn all about sex. Alex, you can help also if you want to."

Alex said, "Why not. That lawsuit will stop all partying on campus so we might as well have one here. You want to come, Jackie?"

"Sure, if I don't get in the way of Deb's sex education."

Deb replied, "The three muscadets strike again."

I replied, "I hope Tommy doesn't get a headache."

***

Campus gossip was all on the lawsuit as we returned to class on Monday. The names of the three girls making the allegations were made known but very few students seemed to know them. They weren't in any of the four sororities. We were surprised that they had been invited to fraternity parties. When their photos appeared online, we were shocked even more. These three were not fraternity party material. Homely would best describe them. And one was fat. We wondered why Dean Chun had jumped so quickly to put out that letter condemning all fraternities. Shouldn't he be reminded that this was a school of law, and the law says the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Something else must be going on, we thought.

I had four classes that day. I enjoyed them except for one. A student started yelling at an instructor but her accent was so strong, I couldn't understand anything she said. Another girl starting arguing and yelling. She was American, I think. She was complaining that the instructor used the term "ham-handed" in describing a lawyer's handling of a court case.

The first girl was Muslim and violently objected to anything about pigs being used in a lecture. Pigs and any pork product were absolutely forbidden by their religion. One of the vilest names a person could call a Muslim was 'pig.'

The second girl was yelling that the instructor should have given a trigger warning that the word 'ham' was going to be used. She was evidently a friend of the Muslim girl.

The other forty or so students glanced at each other and shook their heads. The instructor apologized and said he meant no disrespect to Mohammed or the Muslim girl. That seemed to calm the two down and the teaching continued.

This whole episode reminded me of one while I lived at the boarding school in Geneva. A few of us girls walked downtown to the train station, Gare Cornavin. We stopped at a MacDonalds on the way. In line behind a young man, I overheard him order "a hamburger without the ham." This confused the other young man taking the order. After the customer repeated the same order and the same confused employee asked for clarification, I realized there was obviously a language and religious awareness barrier. I inserted myself, as usual, into the confusion.

I said, "Excuse me, I think the customer is asking for a beef burger." I turned to the customer and asked, "Does your religion consider pigs to be dirty and you should not eat any?"

He knew very few English words. Once I tried in Italian, he understood. He confirmed what I was thinking. The employee also understood Italian so the problem was solved. Another international multilingual crisis settled by me.

After eating a sandwich while finishing a homework assignment, I walked over to Deb and Alex's apartment. I was late by an hour and Tommy was in the bedroom with Deb. I quietly asked Alex what was going on. She didn't know.

"Tommy arrived and we had a get-to-know-you visit. Deb told him that we all wanted to help him and that you'd be coming later. Having three girls teaching him about sex overwhelmed him, I think. He was very quiet so Deb took him by the hand into her bedroom. That's all I know."

"They've been in there for an hour?"

"I didn't check my watch but that's about right. I've watched a full "Law and Order" episode.

We talked for another 30 minutes before Deb's door opened. Tommy followed her out. She introduced me and I shook hands with him. I could tell by his facial expressions that he recognized me from the night before when I knocked on the Jacuzzi room door. Deb walked him to the door and told him she looked forward to seeing him Friday night. They hugged and he left.

Alex said, "Now tell us everything. You want a beer?"

"Yeah, I need one."

After popping the caps off, we sat to discuss Deb's evening.

"I told him that I wanted to start where we were interrupted and asked him to remove his clothes. I took mine off and we sat cross-legged on the bed. I playfully push him back and took his penis in hand. When I got it up, I wrapped my mouth and tongue around it and sucked away. That was my first-time giving head so I was learning on the job. I'd seen enough on porn videos to know about what to do but I wasn't sure if I should actually suck on it or just mouth it and lick underneath the shaft. I tried it both ways and he shot his first ever load after I sucked."

Alex admitted, "I've never sucked cock either. This is good information."

I agreed. I'd seen lots of cock sucking on the live feed at school but never done one myself.

Deb continued, "After using tissues to clean the semen off my hands and his legs, I laid beside him and asked him to massage my breasts and suck my nipples. He really got into that and I had to ask him twice to not suck so hard. If I'd had any milk in there anywhere, he would've sucked it out.

"I had him completely explore my body and ask questions about what he saw. He was really excited as he explored my vulva. I could see his erection growing again. He asked if he could put a finger in my vagina and told him to go ahead. Now girls, that was the best finger fucking I could imagine. He had me purring even before he discovered my clit. Once he found it and I told him what it did, he began massaging it very gently. I went crazy. I've had orgasms many times but they were by my own hand. Tommy was the first man to touch my clit and pussy. Not even that perverted phys ed teacher touched me down there."

I asked, "Were you the instructor or the student tonight?"

"Both, to be honest. We were learning together. It felt good and worthwhile. He's a really nice guy. We're going out on a regular date Friday night."

"That gives me an idea," Alex said. "What about us starting a sex experience clinic here in the apartment. I bet there are many young men on campus that need the training."

I replied, "We can't charge for it. That'd be prostitution."

Alex replied, "The three of us are rich. We don't need to charge for it. I think it'd be fun and we could meet some great guys."

Deb replied, "Well, we do need to find husband material. Not that we need their success like the other girls do, but I want a man to love me, keep me warm at night and to help raised a few kids. To hell with the money. You're right, Alex, we've got more money than we'll ever spend. So why not try it."

My concern was our own inexperience. How could we teach guys about sex when we were so ignorant ourselves? We'd all be students trying to learn together.

Another idea slapped me in the head. "No girls, we don't need to use sex to attract men. There's something we all know that's much more powerful. And it'd be supported, even appreciated by the University for us to do it. Why didn't I think of this before? Jeez, this is our the golden ticket."

***

Author's Note: There'll be a small delay in publishing the tenth part of the story. It'll be the final chapter and I've decided at the last minute to re-write some of the scenes to make it more memorable. Thank you.

The End of Part 9