How Business is Done Pt. 08

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
2k words
4.2
1.3k
1
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed with Deb until she showered and dressed for her shift. She looked lovely and very sexy, as she always does. Her cocktail dress was a gorgeous black and silver ankle-length with a leg slit that went almost to her black panties. Her long tanned legs were amazing.

With high heels, Deb easily stood 5'9" or more. Her necklace was a triple-strand graduated pearl beauty that was inherited from her grandmother, the wife of an industrialist who supplied steel for many large bridges built in New England. Her family was very rich, but she was not like most children of the wealthy. She cared about others. She, Alex and I had been friends since elementary school. One of our teachers called us the 'three muscadets.' She said we reminded her of the headaches she always had after drinking that wine.

I asked Shawn if he'd heard anything from Cooper in the rec room. He replied, "Coop said that everything was different than he'd expected. It seems like many of the men went down to watch and not fuck. Only three or four of the women were busy at any one time. He also told me that the sorority president (Jane) went down to check on things and was surprised by the lack of action going on. About half the ladies were standing around and watching a football game."

That shocked me. I wondered why this year was so different. None of the planning or discussions I heard anticipated such a major change.

At 9:45, the drawing for the raffle was held in the bar area. No one present won. The winning number would be listed on our website Sunday.

At 10:00, another shift of ladies including Deb walked a gauntlet of cheering men. The first shift returned to the main floor and went for the liquor. Screw the beer. They needed a real drink.

I later learned that they had a meeting upstairs with Jane and the chair of the entertainment committee (Michelle). It was a disaster with accusations flying and tears flowing. No one could understand why this lack of participation happened. The seniors depended on showing these rising star lawyers why they should be hired into the large firms. Everyone knew that women lawyers making big money in these large partnerships were there for their beauty and to be fuck buddies and maybe wives later. Where the money flowed, women lawyers didn't matter. They were window dressing at social events and were expected to service the big guys whenever requested. How could these guys know how good these sorority women would be in the bedroom unless they were "interviewed" in person? This was business, not a pleasurable picnic fuck in the park. These seniors could see their plans slipping away.

Shawn pulled me aside and said, "Coop just told me that your friend Deb and a man went to the Jacuzzi room and locked the door. He wasn't told that might happen and he's concerned for her safety."

I replied, "I'm not supposed to go down there. Let me talk to someone and get back to you."

I hurried to Michelle and told her what Cooper said. Her reply was, "Let's go down and check on her. We told our sisters to not ever lock a door behind them. But Deb was a last-minute substitute and probably didn't hear that warning."

We rushed down the stairs, passed four busy ladies and walked to the locked room. Before knocking, we listened carefully. There was too much heavy breathing, screaming, grunting and groaning from the service area for us to hear anything. I knocked on the door.

In just a moment, Deb opened it. She was wrapped in a towel and dripping water. I could see past her to a handsome young man who was naked and trying to hide his erection from my sight.

"Deb, are you okay?" I asked.

"Sure, everything's cool."

Michelle asked, "Why did you lock the door?"

"We just wanted some privacy. Was I not supposed to lock it?"

Michelle replied, "We forgot to tell you that we need to always be able to get to you if you scream or we hear a commotion. It's for your safety."

Deb stepped out, closed the door and whispered, "Tommy is a virgin and knows essentially nothing about sex. His father is a minister, and his parents haven't told him anything about how to make love to a woman. I'm trying to help, and we need privacy from all the action going on out here. It was scaring him."

I asked, "Scaring him. Why?"

"He thought the men were hurting the ladies."

Michelle paused, thinking, then replied, "I understand and can see why. Although our sisters love to fuck, they also love to put on a show for the guys. Most of the screaming orgasms the guys see down here is just acting. We want them to go home thinking how great a lover they are. Egos are everything in these fraternities."

Deb asked, "Can I go back in? I have a lot of work to do." Our chair agreed but asked her not to lock the door.

As we walked by the action, one guy had just pulled out and was shooting his load on Cindy's chest. Two guys watching cheered and clapped his back.

***

A meeting was called for all members of the entertainment committee who could come. We assembled in a bedroom upstairs. Although it was only 11:00, many of our guests were thanking us and leaving. Some took a beer and a few energy drinks. One of the fraternity presidents (Jack) was still there. Jane asked him to join us for the meeting.

"Jack, we're trying to figure out what happened tonight," Jane said. "Only twenty or twenty-five guys took advantage of our sisters' hospitality. Every other year, we entertained at least fifty, some of them twice during the party. Help us understand this."

"Jane and ladies," he replied. "It seems the brothers are more into watching than doing these days. Pornhub is on all the time in our house and the guys jerk off nightly. Many have become addicted to it, I'm afraid. This has mostly happened since last year.

"There was a survey back in January that came to all fourteen fraternities on campus. I saw the results when we returned in September. I was shocked.

"It showed that our members were more interested in Pornhub and X-Video than in dating a woman with the hopes of having sex with her. Sex with your own hand was considered safer than with a woman who's only a casual acquaintance. Your hand is not going to get pregnant, is not going to yell, 'Me Too,' and is much less likely to transmit a disease."

One of the girls yelled, "That's bullshit. We've never been accused of STDs, all of us take birth control and no KKG woman has ever accused a guy of sexual harassment. Give us a break, Jack."

He replied, "This has nothing to do with KKG. You ladies are amazing, and I look forward to coming here for your hospitality every year. Have you heard about the new lawsuit filed against us a few days ago?"

None of us knew of it.

"Three women just sued nine of our fraternities and the Yale administration alleging sexual assault, harassment and discrimination. They're also demanding full membership in our fraternities because they believe we have better career opportunities through our networks than sororities have. This is a Title IX suit.

"I don't know who the women are at this point, but they allege that they were sexually assaulted at a couple of fraternity parties last year. Our fraternity is not involved on the assault charges, but we are on their attempt to become full members.

"Dean Chun has just sent out a letter condemning all of us for the charges in the suit. He's warning all women to not attend fraternity parties.

"Our brothers just heard about this yesterday and many of them didn't want to come tonight. I forced them since I knew how much work you put into this party. I'm sorry."

We were stunned and unsure of what to say. Of course, the brothers would fear having sex tonight. This lawsuit just killed many of our sisters' chances at great jobs after passing our bars. Going forward, the sorority women would have to prove themselves in the courtroom, not the bedroom, to make the big money the men get. "Damn! This isn't fair," most of our sisters thought.

I now understood why so many men were watching the action, not participating. They were witnesses in case our sister accused them of sexual harassment. Sororities just lost millions and we weren't involved in the lawsuit.

The party quickly dissolved. The Marines heard about the lawsuit and decided they would just donate their services for the night. The last thing they wanted was to fuck young women and be accused of sexual harassment. Everyone left disappointed.

***

After cleaning up the house to some degree, Deb and I went to her apartment. Alex was watching TV when we entered. I gave a summary of what Jack had said and both were stunned.

Deb told Alex about having to cover for Ashley on the second shift. Alex asked how it went.

"I only had two guests. The first only wanted to massage and suck my nipples. He said he was into big breasts and that mine were beautiful. He straddled my waist and used both my boobs to fuck his erection. All I could do is lay there and watch. It took a while, but he did cum. Weird.

"The second guy was very interesting. He asked if he could talk to me somewhere private. We went to the Jacuzzi room, and we undressed and entered the frothing water. I could see I had his full attention, like he'd never seen a naked woman.

"After soaking in the bubbles for a minute or so, I extended my leg under the water to toy with his penis, thinking he would laugh and encourage me. He was shocked and grabbed my foot.

"Let me try to paraphrase what he said. He looked seriously into my eyes and said he'd never had sex before and that he was scared. I asked him why he was scared. He said he'd gone to the rec room to see what he could learn about sex. When he saw the men rapidly pounding themselves between the girls' legs while they screamed and bucked to get the guy off, he knew the women were being hurt. That scared him. When he saw that I was sitting near him on the sofa, he came and asked to talk. That's when I took him to the Jacuzzi room."

Alex asked, "Had he never seen people fucking. Surely, he watches porn."

"I asked him that very question. I think it embarrassed him. He, at first, didn't respond, but eventually said that he'd seen his parents doing it one time. At least he thought he did. He had walked into the garage and saw the car rocking back and forth. He peeked in the back seat window and saw his dad on top of his mom moving up and down, like he'd just seen guys doing tonight. His mom was crying."

I said, "He thinks that when a woman screams that she's hurting. That makes sense unless he knows that women often are putting on a show for the man. Men like to be in control and take charge when having sex. It's their age-old nature of always being the dominate mate. Women like to let him think he is. They act all demure and scream during the act. The Japanese girls will look away and put their hands over their mouths or eyes, pretending they're embarrassed at what the guy is doing. Their culture demands that the woman play that part of being a victim while the man is dominating her."

Alex said, "With that lawsuit shutting down the sororities sex auditions, we've got to do something else. I've got an idea."

The End of Part 8