All Comments on 'How Can I Not Look?'

by TromeoQue

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good for a quickie!

Sometimes when all ya got is time for a quickie! I think is if how my fantasy would have worked. Damn I wish it woulda worked for me with my hottie cousin of a hot august night. We masturbated mutually but without the full one physical interaction. An hell yeah I remember being able to smell that hot cunt, permiating the still air of the evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Nice story, like the event you depicted, it was a quickie. Continue on and let's see what the coolness of the morning brings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucking wonderful

fabulous I just love eating cunt and drinking the nectar, so fucking hot, more of this please and soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

Are you for real???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rushed

where is the race some body turn the speed down on this writer. this story needs to be atleast two to three times longer with a hell of a lot more detail and background.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago

Why'd you quit, just when it was getting interesting?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Talk about silly.. "Don't look as I strip and stroke, don't look at my tits " He's a perv for jacking while she jills off in front of him? Really? The title is the perfect answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
turn on

Hearing a sister and brother having sex is a big turn on, watching is even better, i got so hard as i was reading and saw it in my mind, i pulled out my larg cock and stroked it in front of my younger sister, she sat there asking me what i was doing, i told her and she sat right in front of me and watched until i shout 3 big loads of hot cum all over her, seeing a ** year old coverd in cum was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ermm,..

What part of the Internet am I in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
is this for real

if I was in your extremely rare position then my human hormones would have made me look too

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
A incestous finish would have been good

they got so hot and bothered together surely they fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was so hot I wanna eat my sisters pussy so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Be more realistic.

A good story needs to be believable enough where the reader can insert himself into it in place of the writer. A few good pieces of advice. Don't talk about a big dick. Straight guys don't fall in love with anyone's dick, not even their own. Never ever give a woman's bra size unless you know how women are measured. A 38 DD is the same as a 38 E and is a fat woman unless she is an amazon. Lastly, don't act like you are from the USA and then give it away when you don't know that we take vacations here instead of a holiday. We go to college and not university and we spell some words differently, like neighbor and color. Actually, it was a good story but your next one will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

no anal? ok then, i guess.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had a chance with my sister but was too Dum to to lick it what a ass I was

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous