All Comments on 'How Can It Be Wrong?'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So tender

So tender and lovingly written. It seemed to capture the essence of their relationship as they grew to the next level. Keep up the good work.

FB in NE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Great story, beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice smooth story

You've done a nice job with this story and made it ab interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice

Very well told..Please continue...

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 19 years ago
Your last words

That was a good loving story until the absolutely last words in there. I don't need that stuff, and neither did he. Of course he'll never be his father, but that shouldn't take away from his own uniqueness. We are who we are, no matter how hard we try to be something else; lover, worker, executive; no matter. Its what of yourself you bring to a relationship; be it sexual or freindly.

If this is an 'incest/taboo' story leave it as such, we don't need a mess of phsycology of the 'relationship' to interfere with their loving, that you did describe in somewhat exciting detail. I say somewhat because you didn't build enough tension for the sex to have happened in almost any other manner than 'to just get it over with'. And it was disapointing.

There you were necking with your mother, building the necessary tension that builds to fucking between consenting

adults. You jumped from the couch to the bed with no lead except as I say, a short kissing scene, I was'nt even hard yet and they're fucking already.

What about how sweet her pussy tasted, what did her clit do?

Was it hard, long, fat, what? How did his cock taste to her,

big head, small head, leaking, what?

Give more description than lead in, and if you can't, write a longer story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well written

I think it was very well written and could have been very realistic and believable. Do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot

Very beautifull story. Got my juices flowing. had to jack off

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 19 years ago
Right on Bud

This is an awesome stoey bud, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
chicken cheeks

It would have been a lot better with out the chicjken cheeks etc.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairalmost 19 years ago
amongst the best!

This story is wonderful. Intelligent dialogue, great story, and hell, really horny!

It looks at incest from an unusual perspective, really drawing and teasing the issue out. The seduction is slow and honest, and is not the 'usual' fuckfest you so often read on this site.

I loved it - well done....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice

sequel !!

David48David48over 18 years ago
I get it

A rather unique extension of the mystery of the mother/son connection. Yes incestuous, but an extension none-the-less. I know it happens more than any of us probably knows. The love between these two related people was almost palpable. Just two consenting adults giving love and comfort to one another. I refuse to make judgment calls just because society says we must. Fuck it! Loving sexually or any way is a damn site better than hating someone, or worse, ignoring them completely. Sweet story tark. Sweet people...

Shaman325Shaman325almost 18 years ago
Thank you!

It's nice to see at least a little character development. It's also great to see something besides the same story over and over again, ie. a mom catches her son masturbating and is turned on by in and they immediately fall in bed. . . ad naseum. (yawn)

Too many writers here deal only with the sex and not the relationship.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs Hotting Up

A good story but needs a little more hotting up. eg more about there sex & how both enjoyed it, with mother asking for more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!!

This is the sort of thing we need a lot more of. Sure wish we could see it in movies, too.

samfunboy89samfunboy89over 17 years ago
One of the best - a very moving story

This is one of the best, if not the best, story I've read on this site. For once the eroticism stems from the two main protagonists' love for each other and the tenderness with which it is expressed. At the heart of the story is an intelligent idea: that mother and son are breaking out of the confines of that relationship, not primarily for sexual reasons, but to acquire a deeper mutual understanding and love, and so their coupling is only formally incestuous. This is also the most well-written of the stories I have so far read on this site, or any similar site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Awesome!!! I hope there will be part 2(at least!) :D

Mr_kinkMr_kinkalmost 17 years ago
Very well written

From the beginning I couldn't pull away from it and hope to see a part two. You got a gift in writting, keep t alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fun story

Reading about a son fucking his mother is always fun. Thanks for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The best yet

Great writing, hope to see more of the same

snath1958snath1958almost 17 years ago
An excellent piece of erotica

Dear Sir,

You have written this erotica, I ca't explain how much you excelled in this effort. Your story is offbeat, warm and explores a different depth of mind. I have made up my mind to read your other submissions. Pl carry on.

regards

snath1958

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

Very good story but very horribly written via editing.... or lack of. First, writing in present tense is very irritating to serious readers. The rest of the zombies don't care because they're a bunch of dolts. Take pride in your work. I gave you 4 out of 5 all the same.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Sweet and loving

Even though he couldn't ever be his father, he could be himself and replace his father and make her whole again. Fill the hole in her soul that his father left when he died.

A great storyline, makes me think of so many more ways that this story could continue.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Deserves a Second Chapter

This story is all around excellent, very superior in every way, and deserves a second chapter. Get to work! AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"she just shifts a bit, opening her legs a little more so I explore upwards, slowly feeling all along the inside of her thigh until my fingers touch her panties."

This has to be one of the great fantasies of lots of boys, just sticking their hand up their mother's dress and feeling something warm and wet between their mommy's legs. They're not sure what exactly they're doing as mischievous little kids, but the grown up boy in this excellent story sure does. He's searching out his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth. The big stiff prick he shows his mother is proof of that. He's real proud of his big hard on and of his hot young balls filled with creamy semen he's anxious to give his mommy, spurting it up the same cunt he came out of. I think, though, that the condom was a mistake. It's way better when a boy paints his mother's cunt walls white with his milky sperm and when mom feels her darling baby boy shoot his jets of sperm up her mommy-cunt. What's wrong with a son giving her a son?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
It felt a bit like

we were the person on the other end of her phone call. We were in a conversation, but very remote and detached.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Right on

Rightbank said it all.

The old guy

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago

Well written. It's not a sex story but a loving story of a mother and son moving to another level. A maturing relationship based on love and friendship.

Thought David48 said the right things about the story and he 'hit the nail on the head'.

Those who want sex, sex and more sex don't have it in this story. There are plenty of those but try to see the loving in the story.

The phone call through me a bit but could see why Mum carried on talking.

Hope there are more stories like this and other writers might pick up on this.

REgards

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 7 years ago
It isn't wrong...

Wow, I'm glad the story spinner threw this up for me. Hot, cute and funny in equal measures. 5 stars.

CrevvieCrevvieover 4 years ago
Exactly

Well done! Your story is exactly what us Mother - Son Incest lovers are looking for! A wonderful mother and her loving son taking it to the next level. We want love, and we want to see that love consummated. You captured that very welll. A little bit more tension from them both realising this is what they want but being cautious because they don’t know how the object of their love and desire will respond!

You are a role-model for would be authors of this genre. We don’t like mums who turn out to be sluts and we don’t want sons who just want to fuck their mum!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Love story

What a nice loving story of a mother and her son. Although it seems a little quick, it does flow along without degrading into just a quick fuck. Well done, just too bad something has happened to cause the stories to stop being written. Thanks for another great one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous