How Could She Sleep? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers

Cathy went to answer her, and then as if she was hit in the face with a ton of bricks, realized that I was talking about my sister. She looked right at Dani with her mouth wide open…

"YOUR SISTER?"

Danielle looked at her as if she'd lost her mind.

"Yes my sister. Is she going to the party?"

I had to laugh out loud at the situation. It was like a bad plot on "Friends" or something. I quickly grabbed Cathy by the wrist, who was still frozen with disbelief, to lead her up to my bedroom.

"Yea Dani, I'll go. We'll take Belle and Banana… Uuum We'll be right back."

I led Cathy up the stairs to my room and shut the door behind us. She still looked shocked, and stumbled for something to say. I sat down on my bed and waited for her reaction.

"Cathy I… I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. Please don't hate me."

She looked at me, still with nothing to say.

"Look I know it's weird, and if you don't want to…well I understand if you don't want to hang out with me…"

"I'm sorry Anne. I don't know what to say. I just can't believe you…and Dani…"

I didn't say anything. I didn't even know if there was anything I could say to make the situation any better, so I just sat there silently. After about a minute or so Cathy walked over and sat next to me on the bed. "I can't believe you told me that."

"You asked. I told you I didn't want to…"

"No I'm glad you did. I guess no one else knows?"

"Well actually my mom knows…"

"YOUR MOM KNOWS?"

"Sssshhh…yes. She kind of…caught us. She was freaked out at first, but she's dealing with it I guess."

"Holy Shit. I can't believe it. Your mom is o.k. with this."

"Well yea…I guess. I mean, she's not happy about it. At first, she wanted to have us committed, but I guess we told her we'd leave and…"

"How did it happen? I mean when…how long have you…?"

I told her the whole story. I told her everything from the first night up until now. She seemed to get a little more comfortable with the situation as I spoke. When I was finished, she smiled at me.

"What?"

"I don't think you're weird Anne. As a matter of fact, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Kate and I have fooled around too…when we were younger I mean."

Kate is Cathy's older sister.

"WHAT? You bitch! You sat here and made me feel like a freak, when all the while you did the same thing?"

"Well we didn't do the same thing, but when I was younger Kate would make me do stuff to her at night. She showed me how to finger myself and stuff."

"I can't believe you. I mean I guess I know why you wouldn't tell me something like that, but after I told you all this?"

"Well I didn't want to interrupt your story. It was pretty fucking hot!"

She smiled and grabbed my hand putting it between her legs. I could feel the moisture and heat on top of her shorts. She pulled me closer, until her lips were next to my ear.

"The thought of you and your sister going at it is making me so fucking wet. I guess that makes me just as weird as you"

She started to move my hand up and down the front of her shorts as she moaned softly into my ear. I couldn't believe what was happening, and yet I couldn't help thinking about her and her sister, and my mom and Aunt Linda. I guess this kind of thing really does happen allot. She started kissing and licking my ear, and it suddenly snapped me back into reality. I pulled away.

"Wait Cath. I…I can't do this. I mean I want to but I can't. Danielle and I…"

"Tell her to come up here and join us. Please Anne. I want to see you. I need to see you."

"I can't. She doesn't even know I told you. I have to make sure she's not mad. I love her Cathy. I don't want to hurt her."

Cathy slumped back, and pulled her shirt down over her legs as if she was ashamed of what happened.

"Cath, I love you too. You are my best friend. I mean there is no one else in the world that I could have told this stuff to. I just don't want to do anything to hurt Dani. She's my sister. But I promise I'll tell her I told you."

As I reassured my friend, I realized how excited I had become.

"Cath? Tell me about you and Kate. How did it happen?"

She shrugged her shoulders as if to dismiss it.

"C'mon. I just told you everything. You owe me one."

She smiled and started to tell me about how one night her sister came into her room when she was sleeping. Kate was obviously horny, and woke Cathy up. She took off her panties and asked Cathy to touch her. Kate told Cathy that boys and girls do it to each other all the time, and she wanted to show her what to do. She took Cathy's hand and rubbed it on her pussy until she came.

Kate came into Cathy's room almost every night for a year, making Cathy finger her. Cathy told me how Kate showed her how to French kiss, and how to finger herself. Cathy said they would sneak in each other's rooms at night and finger each other's pussies.

She told me how they used to rub their pussies together until they both came, and that sometimes, when their parents were away, they would take baths and finger each other in the tub.

I could see how excited Cathy was while reliving her past. She was completely unaware that she was rubbing herself through her shorts as she spoke. I had to admit that I was getting pretty horny myself listening to her.

She told me how Kate would always tell her never to say anything to anyone, that it was just something that they did.

Kate moved out of the house a few years ago, and it's been a long time since they ever did anything together, but Cathy admitted that she still thinks about it a lot, especially when she masturbates.

"I can see that" I said as I pointed out that her hand was now down the front of her shorts, obviously teasing her clit. Although I don't think she realized what she was doing, she didn't stop when I brought it to her attention. She stared me dead in the eyes as she continued to play with herself even more aggressively. I really wanted to see her naked and make her cum, but every time I felt myself give in I thought about Dani and stopped myself.

"Anne I have thought about you too."

"Me?"

"Uh-huh. All the time."

Her speech was breathy and broken up. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm.

"I've thought about you coming into my room like Kate did and fingering me. I think about us naked together and rubbing each others pussies until…uuuugggh"

I figured there was no stopping it now and I was getting very excited watching Cathy finger herself right in front of me. I decided to play along.

"I want to see you cum Cathy. Finger your pussy for me until you cum I want to see it."

She quickly pulled her shorts to the side, and I could see her fingers working in and out of her pussy. She lay back on the bed and began fucking her fingers. I felt my own pussy start to drip as my fingers found their way to the outside of my shorts.

"That's it. Finger that beautiful pussy for me. Cum for me."

"Oh you and Dani…That's so fucking hot. Ooooh God fuck me"

"That's it Cath. Cum for me you slut. I'll eat my sister's beautiful pussy for you while Kate fingers you."

"Ooooooh Fuuuccck YEEES!"

Cathy came twice in a row, and laid still for a minute as she let her fingers slide up and down her cream covered slit.

"Oh Fuck Anne. That was awesome. I haven't came like that since I was with Kate."

"It was pretty awesome."

She sat up quickly and grabbed both my shoulders.

"Anne please. I want you. You know I love you. And you know I love Dani too. I mean we are all practically sisters."

"I love you too Cath. Let me talk to Dani, and maybe after my cousins leave – I know she would love it too. She always tells me how pretty she thinks you are."

"Really?"

"No, but I'm sure she does."

"You bitch!"

With that, She got up and straightened herself up.

"I'll pick you guys up for the party at eight. Maybe you guys can drop your cousins off early and the three of us can go back to my house afterwards"

"Maybe. We'll see. Just please let me talk to Dani."

"Anne, I think it's awesome about you and Dani. I love you no matter what. I'm sorry if I made you doubt that at all."

"I never did Cath. If I thought differently, I would never have told you. I love you too. I'll see you on Wednesday at eight."

No sooner had Cathy left then Dani came in the room.

"What's with Cathy? She's acting really weird today."

I didn't answer. I was too busy thinking about everything that had just happened. I was still so hot from watching Cathy get herself off, and now seeing my sister. How was I going to tell her about everything that just happened? Fortunately for me, she didn't pursue the whole Cathy thing right away. I watched as she took off her shoes and pantyhose, (we have to wear them for work) and walked towards me. Normally I hate the uniforms we have to wear, but she looked so cute with her hair pulled back and her little skirt. Maybe it was just because I was still very horny, I don't know, but she definitely noticed that I was staring.

"What?"

"Nothing. You just look so cute right now."

"Oh yea?"

She straddled my legs and threw her arms around me, planting a long wet kiss on my lips.

"Can I take your order then?"

I responded by grabbing her ass and pulling her closer towards me. Then suddenly I realized I had to tell her everything about Cathy while we were alone. Mom would be home soon, and by tomorrow, this place would be a mad house. I pulled away from her.

"What's wrong?

"I told Cathy."

"Told Cathy what?"

"I told her about us."

"Oh."

"Danielle I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have…

"Anne it's o.k. I've known Cathy almost as long as I've known you. I figured you would probably tell her eventually. And you know what? I'm glad you did. I like that someone else knows… Oh...How did she take it? I mean what did she say?"

"Well actually it was kind of strange. I think she was freaked at first, but now she's…well she's cool with it. And you know what else?"

"What?"

"Her and Kate have…"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! ARE YOU SERIOUS? HER AND KATE TOO?"

"Uh-huh."

I told her everything Cathy had told me about her and Kate.

"Wow that's so cool. I can't believe it. First mom and Aunt Linda, now Cathy and Kate? I guess we're not so weird after all."

She planted another long wet kiss on me, and again I pulled away.

"There's more"

"More?"

"Cathy wants to…well she wanted…she wanted to know if she could be with us. But I told her that I had to talk to you first."

"Oh… Well what do you want to do?"

"I don't…I love you Danielle and I don't want to do anything you don't want to do. It really got me hot thinking about it, but I don't know. I mean we have both known her for a long time, but what if…"

"Let's do it! I think it would be fuckin' hot! I would love to see her eat your pussy!"

"Yea but what if…I don't know what if you like her better or something? Aren't you worried that it might ruin everything?"

"Are you kidding? That's what you're worried about?"

She started laughing and for some reason, it really made me feel stupid.

"Anne I love you so much. No one could ever be any better than you. When we were young, all I ever wanted to do was be near you, and that hasn't changed. What happened between us is better than anything I could have ever imagined. Sometimes when I'm not with you, I feel so…I don't know…empty. I want to be with you all the time. You'll always be my sister, and no one could replace you. And the best part is, I know you feel the same way."

She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight, like she used to do when we were little. Her voice was shaky, and I could tell she was starting to cry.

"Sometimes at night, when you're sleeping I watch you, and I can't believe how lucky I am. Sometimes I cry when I think about it, like I love you so much it hurts, and I can never get enough of you."

I couldn't believe my sister was saying all these things. For the first time, it actually felt like she was the older one. I held her tight as we both cried like idiots. Then we shared a long kiss that made me almost dizzy. I knew that no matter what we ever did, for the rest of our lives we would always feel this way about each other.

We had gotten comfortable on my bed, and for the last hour, we just held each other, laughing and kissing. There was nothing that we had to say. It was starting to get late, and I knew that our mom would probably be home in a few hours.

"We'd better get up soon. Mom will be home in a little while, and I didn't get to finish cleaning."

"Don't worry, I finished everything while you and Cathy were up here."

"You did?"

"Uh-huh. Now you have no excuse to leave me."

We giggled and shared another kiss before Dani jumped off the bed to get her purse. She walked back over to the bed, holding her bag behind her back and sat down again.

"I got you something today. The tips were really good so I got you a present. I was going to surprise you tonight but…well here."

She opened up her bag and handed me a big dildo. It flopped back and forth in her hand, and it made me laugh.

"Dani! Where the hell did you get this?"

"Don't worry about it. Do you like it?"

"Uuum…yea…sure…It's …uuhh…cute."

"Wait there's more."

Again she reached in her bag and pulled out some kind of harness that attached to the dildo.

"It's for you. I wanted you to be my first."

"Your first what?"

She smiled at me. "Well I mean, officially you were my first, I just mean technically my first."

"You mean you've never…?"

"No."

"But what about Justin? You guys were together forever! And you never?"

"Eight months! And please! Like I'd ever do that with him!"

"Sorry! I just thought, well you know."

"So? Will you?"

"Yes. I mean of course. I just thought that you have done that already."

"Well I did some stuff with Justin, but mostly stuff to him. I've never even had an orgasm, unless I was alone, until I was with you."

"Really?"

"Really. You were the first one to make me cum. How does that make you feel? You spoiled your own sister!"

"I had no idea."

"Well now you do, and I want you to make it official. I mean I know it's not exactly the same, but it doesn't matter. There's no one else who I'd rather give it to than you."

She grabbed the dildo from my hands and began to fasten it to the harness.

"You want to do it now?"

"No better time like the present."

She handed me the contraption, kissed me on the cheek and bounced off the bed and began to strip.

"Cmon hurry. We don't want mom to come home in the middle of it."

I wasted no time in shedding off my clothes and trying to figure out how to slip the thing on. It took a second or two but eventually I figured it out.

"I feel silly with this thing on."

"You don't look silly to me. Now get over here and fuck your little sister."

We slipped under the covers together and started kissing passionately. I let my fingers explore her pussy as she wrapped her hand around my rubber cock. I could feel her getting wetter as she worked the dildo with her hand. She pulled me on top of her and slowly guided the tip to her opening.

"Anne I want you to fuck me now. I want it inside of me." I pushed my hips forward slowly, as she guided the dildo into her with her hand. I let it slide into her slowly at first until it was completely buried and I could feel our hips meet.

"Oh God yes! It feels so fucking good. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

I wasn't really sure what I was doing, but judging by her moans and yells, I guess I was doing o.k. I slowly backed out of her, and slid back in until my rubber cock was moving in and out easily, and I found a rhythm. Her eyes were closed tightly, and she was moaning louder and louder. I could feel my own pussy start to tingle with each thrust. My tits were mashed firmly against hers and we were beginning to sweat. Her legs were pulled back and her feet were resting on the backs of my legs. She grabbed hold of my ass and pulled me into her harder and harder to meet each one of my thrusts. After a minute or two we were really pounding. I could feel my orgasm drawing nearer as I pushed harder into my sister. I could tell Dani was close too, when she grabbed the back of my head pulled me in and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her hips made one final lunge towards me andI felt her body stiffen as her heals dug into my calves. She moaned loudly into my open mouth, and I could actually feel her pussy grabbing hold of the dildo. I tried to keep moving in and out of her, but she held such a tight grip, it was almost impossible. I just buried the cock into her as far as I could push it and moved my hips around the best I could. Her body jolted underneath me with each wave of pleasure that hit her, until her body went limp and released its grip from me.

Just when I thought she was done, she rolled over on top of me and sat straight up. Her head rolled back, and she placed her hands on either side of my legs for support. She began to bounce up and down on my "cock", as I watched it move in and out of her swollen lips. Her clit was pointing straight out, and begged to be touched. My eyes followed her tight belly up to her bouncing beautiful tits. Her pink nipples were pointing straight out at me. I reached my hand out and rubbed her clit with my thumb, as her body readied itself for another orgasm. Suddenly she leaned forward, and my mouth quickly found it's way to one of her nipples. I licked and sucked on it as hard as I could. I felt her hand reaching back for my aching pussy, and came almost immediately when she touched me. As my orgasm took over my body, I felt her tongue enter my mouth, and once again I knew she was coming.

We laid there spent for what seemed like hours, until we realized that mom would be home any minute. Her pussy was so sore it was actually painful for her to slide off of the rubber dick.

"Anne that was so fucking awesome! Tonight it's your turn."

She grabbed each side of my face and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight you won't remember your name!"

She then lowered her mouth over the cock and began to lick it clean, coming up occasionally to give me a taste. Finally she worked her way down to my pussy, and fucked me with her tongue, stroking the dildo with her hand. The combination of her tongue, and the now slick rubber gliding over my clit. launched me into another orgasm. As I came, I felt her tongue busily lapping up all of my juices. I couldn't wait until tonight!

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my mothers hurried voice.

"GIRLS! GET UP! Aunt Linda will be here in less than an hour – HURRY."

My body ached in places I didn't even know I had. I tried to sit up, but Dani was draped over me fast asleep as usual. I rolled her off me, and almost right off the bed. Se Jolted awake, mumbling something incoherently, and looking at me as if I didn't know who I was.

"Morning."

"We'd better get going. Mom's having a fit because we're not up yet, and everyone will be here soon."

"Good morning to you too! Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You'd think after last night you wouldn't be so grumpy. I guess tonight I'll have to…"

I guess that's when she realized that we had to be on our best behavior for the next few weeks, starting in a little while, which meant we wouldn't be sharing a bed tonight.

"C'mon." I said solemnly, "We'd better get moving or mom's gonna kill us."

Dani perked up a little.

"Buddy Shower?"

"You know we don't have time…"

"C'mon. It'll be quicker that way!"

She sprung out of bed pulling my wrist towards the door.

The warm water felt good on my skin, and seemed to relieve some of my aching muscles. I watched Dani as she seductively shampooed her hair.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers