How Could She Sleep? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers

"Look Belle, I don't know what you're talking about, but..."

Belle turned around calmly, her eyes full of tears.

"No Anne, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Do you need me to say it? Fine. I know about you and Danni. I know that you have sex. I saw you right here on this bed while you thought I was asleep. I watched as you made each other cum. I watched my sister play with herself watching you right next to me. And you know what? I don't care. At first I was pretty freaked out because I really couldn't believe it, but you know what? I get it. I'm not as uptight as the rest of you think. As a matter of fact It made me realize something. It made me realize that I wish it was me!"

She dropped the bag and collapsed on the bed, sobbing loudly. I just stood there in total shock, not believing what I was hearing. This couldn't all be happening. This couldn't be possible.

"I love her Anne. I always have, but I guess I didn't want to believe it. I've spent my whole life scared at myself for feeling it, telling myself that I was fucked up for feeling it. Hiding from it and denying it. I never even considered saying anything because I was afraid of what could happen. I wouldn't be here with her at all, and then we come here, and there it is...you and Danni. It made me realize that maybe I wasn't that fucked up, and that it could happen, we could...But it's not the same. She's not the same. She doesn't see me that way, and she never will. Maybe you and Danni, or even Cathy, but not me. And even if...it wouldn't matter, it would just be another thing to her. Another crazy thing that she could do, but it wouldn't be real. Not the way I want it to be. I couldn't take that. I'm not like that."

I sat beside her as she continued sobbing, not believing what I was hearing.

"I was right there, and she didn't even notice! She didn't even think about it!"

"Wow."

"What?"

"I just can't believe it."

"Why? I'd think you would understand more than anyone."

"No, I do, I completely understand Belle. I just can't believe it. I was so scared that you would find out about us, and that you would freak out, and here you are. I'm beginning to think that none of us are really that fucked up after all."

"Oh what are you talking about Anne? We are in love with our sisters! That's about as fucked up as it gets! At least you can accept it."

"I guess you're right. We're both fucked up lesbian whores!"

She let out a little laugh between sobs and wiped her eyes.

I smiled and put my arm around her, pulling her close to me.

"Believe me Belle, we're not as fucked up as you think."

I told her about Cathy and her sister, and then our moms. She was a bit skeptical at first, like I may have not been telling her the truth. It took a while for it to sink in, but she realized eventually that I wasn't lying.

"See, so you're not the only one."

"I can't believe your mom and my mom...you're mom knows and she's okay with it. Do you think she's told our mom?"

"I doubt it, but you never know."

"Well, I don't think my mom would be as understanding as yours."

"Aunt Linda? Are you kidding? She's cool! I'd expect she'd take it better than my mom."

"No, you don't understand Anne. My mom is cool, but not when it comes to this. Although I guess things make a little more sense since you told me about her and your mom."

"What do you mean?"

She looked at me sincerely.

"Anne, No one knows what I'm about to tell you, especially Brianna, so you'll have to promise me that you'll never say a word to anyone about this, not even to Danni."

"Okay, I promise."

"You know how David left to go live with my dad?"

"Yeah."

"Well, there's a lot more to it than that. David started doing things to me at night. He would get all fucked up and come home and basically rape me. It didn't start out like that, but eventually that's what it was. And the fucked up part is that I let him do it. I let him do it because I thought that as long as he was doing it to me, he wouldn't touch Brianna. He knew that though, so he would threaten me by saying that if he couldn't get what he wanted from me, he would get it from her...so I just let him do whatever he wanted because I thought I was protecting her. I was so stupid. Then, one night I came home late and he was already there, totally wasted and pissed off that I wasn't there to let him fuck me, so he went after her. Luckily though, she was asleep, and I caught him before he could do anything. He was on top of her with his pants down...I grabbed the iron...the first big heavy thing I could find and hit him on the head with it, and he fell over. He wasn't moving, and I dragged him out of her room. Brianna woke up just then and I panicked. I told her he fell and to call the ambulance. He woke up by the time the police and ambulance got there. I don't think they believed that he fell, but he knew if he told the truth that I would tell my side of the story, so he told them he fell too, and the last we saw of him was when they took him out on the stretcher."

I was completely at a loss for words. My heart broke listening to Belle recall this awful story.

"I'm sorry Belle, I had no idea. I can't believe David turned out to be..."

"Believe it. I don't even care about him. All I cared about was keeping Brianna safe from him. I'd never want her to go through what I went through. The funny thing is that I think she blames me for him leaving. She saw the iron...she knew he didn't fall, but she never mentioned it again."

"What about Aunt Linda?"

"She found out that night. The police called her at work. David was gone by the time she got home, and I told her everything, except about him raping me for almost a year – I left that out, but I told her that I thought he was going to do something to Brianna because of what I saw so I hit him. She agreed that we should never tell anyone, especially Brianna. She's still fucked up over it though. I know she's glad that nothing happened to her, but she spent like a week crying over the whole thing. Sometimes I don't think she believes me entirely, but I don't care."

By the time she was finished with her story, I had tears in my eyes.

"Belle, I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay Anne, how could you? You know what? It's over now and I'm done with it."

We hugged for a minute or two as our sobs receded.

"Belle, I'm sorry for the things I said to you before."

"Don't be. This doesn't change anything, you were right."

"It doesn't matter, I shouldn't have said all those mean things."

"I'm sorry too."

"You know, I think you're wrong about her."

"What do you mean?"

"She loves you too Belle. Probably more than she'd ever admit."

"Thanks, but you don't have to say that."

"I'm not saying it for any other reason than its true."

"C'mon Anne, she hates me. She thinks I'm the biggest princess in the world!"

"Well then maybe you should prove her wrong. Look Belle, it's obvious that she wouldn't freak out about the idea of you and her being together. I think that you guys just need to get on the same page."

"I don't know Anne. I don't know if I can actually do it. I mean, it would be great, but I'd be afraid that...I don't know, what if it changes things...I'd rather have her a little bit than not at all."

"Belle listen to me. You are sisters, no matter what. Nothing can ever change that, and believe me, she loves you too Belle."

"But what about the other stuff?"

"What other stuff?"

"You know..."

"No..."

"It's just...well, she's so much more... experienced...I don't want to be...I've never been with a girl before. I thought maybe with Cathy, but you were all watching and I got scared. I just don't want to seem...I don't know...I'm supposed to be the older one!"

"Oh! Well Belle, I have to be honest and tell you that it really won't matter. Believe me, you'll know what to do, and it'll be great no matter what because you love each other. But if it'll make you feel better..."

I looked at her and smiled. Our faces just inches apart. She shifted nervously and I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips touched lightly at first, and then harder. I opened my mouth and touched her tongue with mine. I could feel that she was tense and nervous, and I did my best to relax her. I touched her softly as she got used to our kissing, but my pussy was already wet with anticipation. To my surprise, she moved a lot quicker then I thought she would. Our kissing was briefly interrupted as we struggled to remove each other from our clothes. I couldn't wait to feel her naked body for the first time. Fortunately, we were both dressed comfortably in t-shirts and sweats, so it didn't take long before we were both naked and lying side by side on my sister's bed.

I felt her hands roaming my body as I began to kiss her neck, slowly working myself lower. She lay still, almost afraid to move as I covered her beautiful body with kisses. After a minute or so I thought that she should take charge, so I rolled flat on to my back, pulling her on top of me. I grabbed her ass firmly with both hands as she started to grind her pussy into mine. She inhaled sharply and whispered my name softly as her clit pressed into my skin. Her eyes were closed, and it was obvious that she was enjoying her first girl/girl contact.

She was starting to relax and move more freely, and I couldn't wait anymore. I wanted to feel her mouth on my pussy. I placed my hand on the back of her head and brought my lips to her ear.

"Show me how you're gonna eat your sister's pussy." I whispered. She clumsily lowered her face between my legs. Her excitement was causing her to rush. I held her head and spread my legs wide, whispering to her to go slow. She caught and soon her tongue was exploring its first pussy. I guided her head with my hands, showing her exactly where to lick me. She caught on quickly and was soon sucking my pussy to an amazing orgasm. I was completely surprised when she began to work her fingers into my pussy without any prompting. There was no doubt that she was a natural!

As my orgasm drew nearer, I encouraged her by telling her how much Brianna was going to love her tongue in her pussy.

"Oh yes Belle...Make Brianna cum baby...Lick her pussy...yesss..."

It seemed to work as she increased her efforts, and I came after just a few minutes. She kept licking and fingering me through my orgasm until I had to stop her. She immediately climbed back up and rested herself next to me, looking at me almost as if she was waiting for me to rate her performance. I couldn't help but giggle as I shook off my post-orgasmic bliss.

"What? Was it okay?"

"It was better than okay! It was great! I haven't cum that quickly in a while."

I leaned towards her and we kissed again. I couldn't wait to make her cum. I quickly reached down and sought out her clit with my fingers and pressed down lightly as I started to roll her over. She let out a soft moan, but then grabbed my wrist.

"Anne, wait. This maybe kind of silly but..."

"I understand Belle, its okay, but you have to promise me that I get to return the favor after Brianna."

She smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Oh God, I wish she was here now! You got me so hot!"

"Well, they probably won't be back for a while, but there's nothing saying that you can't do something about it on your own."

She giggled. "Really?"

"Sure! Don't mind me. I'll just stay for moral support."

I moaned approvingly and pressed myself up tightly against her while I let my fingers gently play between my legs, making it so there was no mistake about what I was doing.

"C'mon Belle, I want to see you cum. You won't be able to last until they get home."

She giggled again, then she looked into my eyes as her grinning expression gave way to a look of lust. She never took her eyes off me as her hand made its way between her legs. She gasped softly as she touched herself. Our fingers played between our legs as we stared at each other, and soon we were both reaching separate orgasms, together.

Danni and Brianna didn't get home for almost two hours after the restaurant closed. They both looked exhausted, and in bad need of sleep. They weren't their cheery usual selves. Belle and I were both back on the couch, watching whatever was on.

"Wow, looks like Lou beat you guys up pretty bad."

"Fuck him!" Brianna yelled. "I'm not going to work for that asshole! I busted my ass today, and he wouldn't even let me keep my tips! He said that I didn't deserve them! Fuck that!"

She was obviously pissed, but all I could do was laugh.

"Yup, that's Lou. Don't worry, you'll get your tips, he's just fucking with you – trying to make you sweat. If you show up tomorrow, he'll pay you."

"See! I told you!" Danni chirped. "He's just testing you to see if you'll work out. He can't keep your tips."

"Fuckin' A right he can't! I'll kick his fat greasy ass!"

We all had a chuckle at that one.

"Look, mom will be home very soon. Why don't you both go up and jump in the shower, and we'll call it a day."

Danni and Brianna looked at me and then at Belle who shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah" Danni stammered, "that's a good idea. C'mon."

She grabbed Brianna's hand and quickly pulled her out of the room. Brianna was still looking at Belle as if she was waiting for her to object. We heard the water go on a few minutes later. I got up and held my hands out for Belle.

"C'mon sweetie, it's now or never,"

"NOW? No not now. I'm not ready. Besides, she's tired...and...we'll they're probably..."

"Don't worry about that! Just trust me okay?"

She nodded hesitantly, took my hands and stood up.

"Just trust me, I have a plan. Go upstairs and get ready."

I hugged her quickly and nudged her towards the stairs.

"You have a plan?"

"Yes. Now GO!"

"What do you mean "get ready?""

I looked her up and down and smiled.

"You know what I mean, now hurry!"

She went up the stairs, and I quickly hurried to the bathroom and opened the door. Just as I'd thought, Danni and Brianna were making out under the hot water. I pulled the curtain back quickly. They both jumped, but then realized it was me. Brianna smiled.

"Wanna join us?" She winked playfully.

"Of course I do, but not now. Danni, I need to talk to you so hurry up."

I quickly closed the curtain and left the bathroom. The sight of them wet and naked, wrapped together really got my pussy tingling.

I quickly went to our room to check in on Belle who was already in bed and waiting.

"You okay?"

She nodded, even though she was obviously nervous.

"Don't worry, it'll be great. Just another minute."

I closed the door and ran back to the bathroom where Danni and Brianna were just stepping out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and threw it at Danni.

"C'mon, we need to talk."

"Wait! Can't I at least put some clothes on?"

"Don't worry, you're fine. Just c'mon."

She wrapped the towel around herself and I grabbed her hand and led her out of the bathroom. She looked back at Brianna and shrugged.

"We'll be right back!"

I led Danni downstairs to the couch. Mom walked in just as we got there. She also looked exhausted, and was probably looking forward to her bed. She paused for a minute and looked at us suspiciously.

"What are you two up to?"

"Nothing. Belle and Brianna are having some issues and needed some privacy, so we're hanging down here for a bit."

I could tell she wasn't really listening. She nodded and yawned.

"Okay, well don't be up all night. I'm going to bed so don't make too much noise."

"Don't worry, we'll be quiet."

Danni snickered, causing my mom to stop again and take a closer look at us. She focused on Danni, still wet and wearing a towel.

"Remember what I said..."

"Yes mom, we know. We're being good."

"You'd better."

She smiled and headed straight for her room. When she shut the door, I pulled Danni down on the couch next to me.

"What's going on? What are you doing?"

I kissed her hard on the lips and pulled her towel off, absorbing her beauty.

"Can't a girl just want to spend a little quality time with her sister?"

Danni smiled as I removed my own clothes. We kissed again, and I pushed her down on her back, enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies pressed together.

"Wait! What about mom..."

I continued to kiss her neck and ears while I reached down between us and slid a finger into her already wet pussy. She shuddered and moaned.

"Mom's probably asleep already, and our cousin's should be pre-occupied, so don't worry."

She started to settle into my touch, but then quickly stopped.

"Mmm...Wait! What do you mean pre-occupied? What's going on?"

"Shhh..."

I continued to seduce her while I whispered into her ear, telling her what was going on. She had begun fingering me when I started, and by the time I finished we were both close to orgasm. Thinking about what Belle and Brianna were most likely doing fueled our lust. We both came hard, trying to be as quiet as possible...

------------------------------------------------

Brianna dried off and wrapped the towel around herself. She stood in front of the mirror for a moment wondering what was so important. She smiled as she thought that it was probably just Anne's way of getting a little "alone time" with her sister. She was a bit disappointed that she couldn't get off with Danni in the shower, but she understood. She started to think about getting herself off in the bathroom before she went into the room, where her sister undoubtedly was. She knew she wouldn't be able to do anything in there. She pulled the brush down through her hair, eyeballing the black handle in her hand. She remembered when she was younger and first discovered masturbation, how often that handle brought her pleasure. Her pussy tingled as she rubbed the handle gently on her nipples, getting ready to fuck herself with it, but she suddenly stopped when she heard the front door open, and her Aunt's voice. She knew there was no point in starting when she would most likely be interrupted by her aunt needing to use the bathroom before she went to sleep, so with a sigh she gave up, turned out the light and headed to the bedroom.

She opened the bedroom door and was instantly greeted by her sister who was lying in bed.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Belle shifted nervously, and Brianna acted as she usually would, not paying much attention to her sister. She walked to the side table, placing her things down and quickly removing her towel and hanging up. Belle stared at her intently while Brianna busied herself with organizing her toiletries on the table. It was a game she often played with her sister, knowing that sooner or later Belle would object to her nakedness, giving her an excuse to call her a princess. After a moment or two of silence Brianna turned to Belle.

"This doesn't bother you does it?"

She spoke in a snotty tone, but Belle didn't even notice. Brianna's voice broke her stare.

"What? Uh...no. Should it?"

"No, but usually it does."

"Well, it's okay. It doesn't bother me."

Brianna made a face at her sister.

"Since when?"

"Since...I don't know. It never really bothered me, it's just..."

"What?"

"Never mind. It's fine if you're naked. In fact, I don't care if you never wear clothes again."

Belle's skin burned, feeling like she had gone too far and somehow said the wrong thing. This just wasn't her, and she feared her sister would see right through her.

"Whatever." Brianna paused and smiled to herself.

"Well, I don't really have anything clean to wear to bed, so I guess you won't mind if I sleep naked then?"

"Wouldn't be the first time."

Belle suddenly felt a strange and exciting calm wash over her, knowing that she called her sister's bluff.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers