How Could She Sleep? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?" Brianna thought there was no way her sister would approve, and laughed. "She couldn't be challenging me? Who does she think she's dealing with?"

"As long as you don't mind. I didn't have anything clean either."

She smiled and pulled back the covers, revealing her own nakedness. Brianna, for once was taken aback.

"Really? So let me get this straight...you have no problem being naked and in the same bed together?"

"Nope."

Belle acted as if she wasn't affected, but she was a nervous wreck. She just hoped that she could keep this up. She shivered as Brianna slipped in next to her, and her warm skin brushed against her own. Brianna settled herself in needlessly close to her sister, and Belle could feel the excitement churning inside her.

"Wow, if you keep this up we may have to renounce your throne."

"Princesses don't have thrones" She whispered, and snuggled up even closer to her little sister, cautiously throwing her leg across her body and wrapping her arms tightly around her.

Brianna was once again confused, but she didn't object.

"I don't know what you're on, but we have to make sure you don't run out."

Belle began softly caressing her sister's skin, and Brianna purred with approval. Belle knew there was no backing out now. There was no excuse she could make to get out of this, and she didn't want to. She knew by looking into her sister's eyes that she would not reject her, and so, feeling she had nothing to lose, she leaned in and softly placed a lingering kiss on her sister on the lips. Brianna accepted it warmly, although she was deeply confused.

"I love you Brianna. You know that right?"

For once, Brianna felt as if she was in a situation that she didn't know how to handle. She couldn't believe, even as badly as she's wanted this, and for as long as she's wanted it that it was happening, and that Belle was initiating it. Worst of all was that she didn't know how to react to it. She couldn't imagine what changed in her sister to bring this all on.

"Well...yeah...of course I know that, I'm your sister, I mean, I think you're my sister...Who are you? Where's Belle? You look like her, but you can't be her."

Belle chuckled, but then got serious.

"C'mon, seriously. You know it's me. I need you to be serious for once...just be honest with me okay?"

Brianna could tell that something was different. She never saw Belle act like this before.

"Okay, I'm serious. Of course I know you love me. I don't think you like me too much, but I never would doubt that you love me."

Belle sighed. "Please don't think that, because I do like you. I love you. It's just hard for me...this is hard for me...even though I know it would be okay...It would be great...It's still hard. I admire you, and the way you are, but sometimes it just makes me feel..."

"Belle, what are you saying."

Belle exhaled with frustration. "I'm saying...I'm just saying I love you."

Brianna felt for her sister at this moment. She knew she loved her, but there must have been some reason that she felt she needed to tell her now.

"Belle, I know you love me, and I love you too. You don't have to say it for me to know it. No matter how horrible we can be towards each other, I know you love me. Look, if I didn't love you, would I be sharing all this with you now?"

A tear rolled down Brianna's cheek, and she quickly wiped it away and sniffled.

"You know how I hate all this mushy girly crap! This is your thing, not mine, but you're the only person who I could ever let see this, and probably the only person who could make me like this. You're the only person who I trust, and who I know that no matter what, I could always cry to and you would never judge me for it...You're the only person that I could ever say all this to, so yes...I know you love me, and I love you too."

Belle smiled with a gasp of relief, trying hard to hold back her own tears. The two sisters hugged tightly, almost forgetting where they were. Brianna's excitement finally rippled through her as her sister's body pressed tightly against her own, causing her to pull back.

"Belle, you could have just told me that. You didn't have to do this for me. I know that you've been feeling lost around here, and you don't like all this... and I promise I'll try to tone it down..."

"What do you mean? Do what for you?"

Belle smiled playfully.

"I'm just saying you don't have anything to prove to me or anyone else. You don't have to..."

"I know about our cousins" Belle interrupted. "I know all about Anne and Danni...and you."

"Me?"

Belle nodded. "Of course. The four of us have been living in one small bedroom and spending every waking moment together. I may be somewhat out of touch, but I sure as hell know when my two cousins are having sex..." Belle lowered her voice "...and when my little sister is masturbating to it in the bed she's sharing with me."

"You knew, and it didn't freak you out?"

"Of course it did, at first. I mean, they're sisters! Any normal person would freak out, but I've come to find out that we're maybe not so normal, or maybe we are and we just don't know what normal really is. Maybe it's in our blood, I don't know, but I've accepted it. I mean, before that, I'd never even seen two girls together, let alone sisters. But I understand it now...and I've dealt with you masturbating for years, so that didn't bother me. I actually kind of enjoy watching that..."

Belle turned bright red immediately after saying that. Brianna sensed her sister's embarrassment.

"Yeah well, you're a lot of fun to watch too."

They both giggled having finally admitting to each other what they already knew for so long, at it felt amazing. Suddenly, their laughter subsided, and all that was left was the heat between them. It was inevitable what was going to happen next.

Brianna lowered her hands, gently gliding them over her sister's soft curves, enjoying her body for the first time. She had imagined for so long what it would be like to touch her this way, and now that it was happening, it was unlike any sensation she's ever experienced. This was going to be different. More than just sex, or getting off, this was real. Suddenly Belle whispered.

"I have a confession."

Brianna's eyes met hers as she continued to explore her sister's beautiful body.

"I know that you've...I know that you and Danni and Anne, and I know you've done this before..."

Brianna stopped, holding her breath.

"I'm sorry...It was just..."

"No, its okay...I'm not upset. I guess in a way I'm even sort of glad that it happened, but I just didn't know if I...Well...Anne and I...well we sort of..."

Brianna gasped, and smiled widely. She couldn't believe what her sister was saying. She strangely felt a little jealous, but very excited at the thought of her sister and her cousin together for the first time. She had sort of wished that her sister's first time would have been with her, but fair is fair, and besides, it wouldn't matter. She somehow knew that no matter what either of them had done, or would ever do would not matter. Nothing would ever compare to what was about to happen. Brianna put a finger to her sister's lips, and then replaced it with a kiss. A soft, tender kiss unlike any other before, that within that kiss, told them everything that either one of them needed to know.

They kissed passionately while their hands explored each other's body. Belle trembled with excitement every time her sister gently pulled and squeezed her tender nipples. She knew at that moment she had never felt any pleasure comparable to what she was about to experience, and worried slightly that her inexperience would not allow her to return the same. Brianna assured her by the way she touched her sister's body that this was all she would ever need, and no amount of experience could measure up to what she was feeling.

Brianna sat up, pulling the covers away from both of them so they could see every inch of each other. Neither had ever seen the other as they were right now, nor felt as beautiful or proud of their own beauty. Belle sat up, and Brianna positioned herself in front of her. She slid close to her sister, placing one leg over hers so they could be as close as possible. Their sex just inches apart let them feel each other's heat and desire.

Brianna took her sister's hands and gently placed them on her body, guiding her, teaching her. Belle was eager but relaxed as her little sister controlled her movements. They kissed again as Brianna guided Belle to her pleasure zones. Belle was reluctant at first, feeling awkward that for once, their roles were reversed, but soon realized it didn't matter. They were as one at this moment.

Brianna gently guided Belle's hand between her legs, rubbing small circled over her sensitive clit. She guided her sister momentarily, until Belle became more confident, and took over. Brianna moaned loudly as she left her sister's hand to its own devices and leaned back on her arms. Her hips pumped up and down to meet Belle's movements. Belle leaned forward, taking her sister's light pink nipple between her lips, purring as her face mashed against Brianna's firm white tit. Brianna shuddered as her sister's warm tongue probed her nipples. Shifting her weight, she reached down and opened herself up with her fingers, allowing her swollen clit to protrude from its hood. Belle immediately concentrated her efforts on her sister's swollen button, and instantly Brianna was wincing with pleasure.

Brianna's hand dropped back behind her to support her weight, her hips now furiously pounding into Belle's touch. Her orgasm hit her hard, causing her body to collapse and bounce uncontrollably on the tiny bed. Belle was haunted by the look of her sister's body from this angle. She was mesmerized by the way her pussy throbbed at the height of her passion, by the way her tits bounced and her stomach muscled pulled taught against her skin. She never knew that a woman could be this breath-taking.

Brianna came harder than she ever had at the hand of her sister, and was eager to return the favor. She quickly pushed her sister back, resuming their original position, and began to explore her with everything she had.

Brianna's finger gently slid between her sister's lips, tenderly sinking deeper with every butterfly stroke. She could feel her sister open up to her, like the petals of a delicate flower, revealing more of her...every bit of her. She felt her wetness increase with every slow passing glide of her finger. Belle had never felt anything so erotic, or so exhilarating. She moaned softly as her sister's finger gently grazed the tip of her clitoris and over its hood, sending a dizzying shock screaming throughout her body, like ripples in an untouched morning lake. She was defenseless to her sister's touch, and felt as if she couldn't move, numb, as if every sense in her body was concentrated to wherever her sister's touch fell. Her body stuttered with pleasure and anticipation as Brianna slowly sunk her finger deep inside, touching something that lie dormant, deep within her that could only be awakened by this moment. Within seconds, and with no control, her back arched and her head flew back. Her hips rose up, sinking even more of Brianna's probing finger deeper. She inhaled sharply, but could not utter a sound ,as if something unseen had complete control over her body. Every muscle in her body tightened, and everything around her slipped away, as if she was floating, while everything inside of her seemed to be spilling out.

Brianna gasped as her sister's body trembled uncontrollably underneath her touch. She had never seen anything so beautiful, so intense. She felt her sister's muscles grip her finger, as waves of her sister's cum poured out of her. She had never witnessed a more powerful orgasm, nor thought that what was happening was even possible. It was as if every sexual desire her sister harbored was being released at that very moment.

Slowly, her body began to relax as her orgasm subsided. Brianna eagerly pressed her lips to her sister's, and their bodies slowly melted together as they both drifted off to sleep.

___________________________

"Do you suppose their finished yet?"

"I don't know. Remember our first night?"

Danni smiled. "Good point. We'd better just stay here."

"We can't. I guess we'd better go check. Maybe we could sneak in and they won't notice."

"Yeah, someone could've set off a bomb and I wouldn't have noticed."

"Well, I just hope everything went to plan. I guess we'd better go and see."

We tip-toed naked through the hallway and pushed the bedroom door open. They were both fast asleep, naked and wrapped in each other's arms. Danni and I both smiled.

"That is so hot. Maybe we should wake them up."

"Shh...Let them be. We'll have plenty of time for that. Tonight is theirs."

"I guess you're right, but I don't know if I can wait."

I grabbed Danni's hand and led her to our bed.

"Well, I'm sure we can do something to hold you over."