How Curious Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our kiss, Andy stepped away and reached for the wine, refilling our glasses before sitting down again, deliberately taking a chair so that we were sat apart. I was thankful for the time he gave me, but my eyes never left his body as we chatted, lingering on his cock and balls just as his lingered on mine, the hunger in his eyes mirroring that in mine.

It was maybe half an hour later that I followed Andy back into the house, my semi erect cock hanging heavily over my balls. I don't know why, but I resisted the temptation to reach out for his ass as I followed him up the stairs, my cock lurching with every rock of his hips. In his bedroom, Andy suggested that I lie down so that he could ease the tension in my shoulders. I felt fine, and the grin on his face told me that he knew that – but I was more than happy to do as he suggested.

As soon as I was lying down, my legs slightly apart, Andy was beside me, leaning over to run his hands from my shoulders and down my back. After a few minutes he moved to straddle me, sitting over my thighs, his cock brushing against me as his hands swept down my back, from my shoulders to my ass. I could feel my cock hardening as his hands moved lower, my legs automatically parting as his fingers slipped along the tight cleft between my cheeks, searching for and then finding my puckered ass.

He scratched lightly over the ridges of sensitive flesh, before reaching lower still. I drew myself up onto my knees, knowing that I was showing him everything as he reached between my legs for my swaying balls, for my heavy cock. I gasped as I felt his hand on my cock again, sliding along my shaft, his other hand resting on my ass. I felt the bed move as he shuffled closer, and then his cock against me, hot and hard, resting against my thigh.

As he stroked my cock, I felt his hands moving towards my ass again, rubbing me hard as I arched my back, pushing back towards him in a way I'd never dreamed about. His cock felt hotter than ever against me, so hot that I jumped and moaned with disappointment when he leant away from me, reaching out to get something from the bedside table.

I jumped again as I felt the coldness of the gel he dripped onto me, but than gasped as he worked it into the tight entrance to my body, rubbing me gently until his finger popped into my ass, disappearing into the depths of my wanton body. Waves of pleasure rippled through me as he fingered me gently, another dollop of gel easing the way for his second finger.

I was lost in my own pleasure for a moment, my eyes closed as I rested my head on my arms, my ass in the air. I didn't dare think about what might happen next as Andy stroked my cock and fingered my ass. But when he eased his hands away, and I heard the unmistakeable sound of a condom packet being ripped open, my body cried out for more, for what I had always thought I didn't want. But that had all changed the moment I had seen Andy's cock, had felt him in my hand.

Now I wanted everything.

As he knelt behind me, I looked over my shoulder at his rock hard a cock, a shiver going through me at the thought of what was to come. I watched as he smeared more gel on his cock, and then turned away until I could feel his cock hot against my ass, pressing harder as he leant over me.

At first there was nothing, but then a pain shot through me as his cock head burst into my body. I gasped, soothed by his hands on my hips and back. And then the sharp pain was replaced by a numb ache as he eased his thick cock further into my body, the ache being replaced by a warm glow, and then pure pleasure, as he buried his cock deep inside me.

Slowly, he leant over me, his body close to mine, his hand on my shoulder. He moved me with him, rolling me onto my side so that he could lay behind me, his cock long and hard inside my ass, his hand reaching around me for my own rampant cock. I gasped as he rocked his body, as he stroked my cock in time to his long thrusts into my ever welcoming body.

He fucked and stroked me slowly as first, but then faster, faster and harder and deeper, as his need, as our need, overcame us both. His cock powered into me, but his practiced hand never missed a stroke. His breathing was ragged in my ear, his lust and desire echoing around the room as he cried out.

His cock seemed to expand in my tight ass as he came, his guttural cry filling the room as I felt the hot wetness of his cum bursting inside me, even through the condom. As he buried his pumping cock inside me, filling me, he dragged me half onto my back, my cock pointing upwards as my own cum erupted from me to splatter onto my chest and belly in a thick stream, our cocks throbbing together, his inside my body, mine inside the tight grip of his hand.

We lay still for what seemed like an age, catching our breath, his cock still embedded in my ass while he gently caressed me. When Andy eventually pulled out of me, and went to get cleaned up, I rolled onto my back, my eyes closed as I savoured the feelings still coursing through my body. When Andy got back, I took my turn in the bathroom, wiping away the thick cum from my chest and belly, wondering what would happen next.

When I got back, Andy passed me one of the beers he had been downstairs to get, and we lay on the bed facing each other, drinking and chatting, totally relaxed together. When the beers were gone, we chatted some more, reaching for each others cocks. We touched each other, stroking and caressing until our cocks were as thick and hard as we wanted, as we needed, them to be.

I watched as Andy reached for a condom and put it on me, encasing my throbbing cock. I watched while he smeared some gel over me, moaning as his hands moved across my cock and balls. And then he was kneeling on the bed, his legs apart, looking at me over his shoulder.

"Fuck me," he quietly demanded, before dropping his head down onto the bed.

I moved quickly, moving behind him, by cock bobbing and swaying in front of me. I knelt up, towering over him, my cock reaching out to him. Seconds later, my cock was buried inside him as I thrust inexpertly into his waiting body. I heard Andy cry out as I drove my cock deep inside him, his velvety heat holding me tight.

"Fuck me," he whispered again, his words distorted by his soft moans.

So I did, I fucked him hard, driving into his body as deep as I could, my balls slapping against him as he reached under himself for his own cock. I fucked him long and hard and deep, his body clinging to my cock, sending powerful waves of pleasure crashing through us both as we moved together, as he pushed back to meet my thrusts.

When I came, it was like a dam bursting. My animal like cries bounced around the room as my cum gushed into his body. As soon as the torrent of cum had subsided, Andy pulled away, pushing me onto my back and ripping the condom off to get to my cock. He sucked me into his mouth, sucking the last of my cum from me, devouring me.

This time I didn't hesitate as I saw his cock, ready to burst, swaying in front of me. I grabbed his hard shaft and pulled him towards me, one hand reaching for his ass as he twisted his body and pushed his cock into my waiting mouth. I sucked hard, my tongue swirling around his cock head as I tasted him, tasted any man, for the first time. He pumped his cock into my mouth as I sucked him, as he sucked me.

I knew that he wouldn't last long, but even so the thick gush of his cum took me by surprise as it flooded my mouth. I gagged, and then recovered, swallowing hard as his warm cum ran over my tongue. We sucked each other, savouring the taste of each others cum, of each others cocks, until we were both soft, our lust exhausted for now.

Later, when I glanced at the clock, we both knew that it was time for me to go. I went through to the bathroom for a shower, letting the water pour over me as I relived the previous few hours. As I stepped out of the cubicle, Andy came into the room. I stood still for a second, and then reached out for his cock to guide him back into the shower with me.

We stood under the shower, the warm water cascading over us as we caressed each others cock and balls. Andy smiled as my cock rose up, thick and hard alongside his. He pulled me closer, so that my cock rested on his hand alongside his. He squeezed our two cocks together, my heart thumping as I felt his hot flesh pressed to mine. I reached down, wrapping my hand around our cocks as well, our two hands forming a tunnel for us to fuck, for us to slide our cocks into, our shafts tight together.

As we stood for a few long minutes, rocking our hips, our cocks sliding against each other, I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. I knew from Andy's gasps, from the way his hand was tightening around our cocks, that he felt the same. But there was only one place I wanted his cum.

I quickly dropped to my knees in front of him and pushed his cock up against his belly. I licked him hungrily, my now eager tongue swarming over his cock, and then down to his balls. I sucked on him while my fingers probed between his legs, taking one ball and then the other into my mouth, doing to him what I wanted him to do to me.

As the water poured over us in the tight confines of the shower cubicle, I sat back and stared at his cock as it swayed in front of me. And then I leant forward and took as much of him as I could into my mouth. I sucked hard, gagging as he held my shoulders and pushed his cock in deeper. I gasped as he held me tight and fucked my mouth, my tongue rasping over his swollen cock head, my teeth grating along his strong, thick shaft, my hands reaching for his ass.

He fucked my mouth wildly, his hips thrusting forward to drive his cock into my wanton mouth. When he came, his cum gushed into my mouth, a thick torrent that was more than I could swallow. As it leaked out from around my lips, he carried on fucking me until he pulled me urgently to my feet, until we stumbled out onto the floor of the bathroom, until I was leaning over him, taking my turn to fuck his mouth while he squeezed the last of his cum out of his own still hard cock.

I knelt beside him, thrusting my cock into his mouth while I held his head, my fingers entwined in his hair. The power of my orgasm left we feeling faint, and no sooner had I erupted into his mouth, I was slumped on the floor beside him, my still jerking cock splattering us both with the last of my cum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, we finally cleaned up and got dressed. Andy drove me back into town to pick up my car from the office. As we sat outside the now deserted building, he reached over and squeezed my thigh again, just like he had those few hours before. But now, everything seemed different, was different.

"So," he asked with a gentle laugh, "still curious?"

I smiled across at him, both of us knowing the answer.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12