How Did You Learn To Love Fellatio? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But probably I won't – just want to see it."

Her panties slid down past her hips and down over her pubic hair. She was staring, seeing his pubic hair appear, and then his cock sprang out.

She moaned – another cock! But already so aroused; she had been hoping that it wouldn't yet be, that she would have an excuse to suck it. Their underpants dropped. His cock bobbed. Its head was even rounder than that of the other one, which she had thought was perfect. She moaned again; she had to suck it! She murmured: "I don't just want to see it," and dropped to her knees.

She had more experience now and reached up and jostled his balls, as she licked her lips. Then they slipped around the so nice round head of his cock. He gasped and moaned and murmured:

"I guess you don't," and then moaned; her tongue was already caressing his cock where it was most sensitive.

She loved it; a cock couldn't be nicer than this one, she thought, hoping that his experience Saturdays would allow her to suck it for longer than that first time. Her Saturday friend now didn't come so quickly, letting them both enjoy it for longer. He moaned and murmured:

"She never did that."

Peggy's sister nodded, very pleased, and jostled his balls, pleased that his sack was still loose. She had learned that her friend wouldn't come as long as his stayed that way. She closed her fingers around his balls, hoping she could delay his sack from drawing up, and moaned in pleasure at feeling his cock with her caressing tongue and feeling it move in her mouth, as she slowly bobbed her head. She loved to feel it twitch, telling her that it also loved what she was doing.

He moaned, and she moaned, several times each, but then his sack began to draw up. He moaned louder and asked: "You really want to?"

She nodded and sucked a little harder and licked even faster. He gasped and groaned and came. She nodded with a moan, counting the number of times his cock spurted in her mouth. Five, for sure, maybe six, or didn't its dribbling on her tongue count as a spurt? At least as much as her friend, and it tasted about the same. How else?

He didn't let her continue. With his hands on her cheeks, he held her head and drew his cock out of her mouth. She was still sucking. Her lips slipped in and then out of his groove and then back over the head of his cock. He sighed with a moan and said:

"Your friend is very lucky."

"I am too," she murmured.

"Hmm? I guess so. I didn't really believe that line from the face that you drew."

She looked up at him, licking her lips with a smile, shrugging, then saying:

"Now you do. Guess you know how much I like it."

"Not more than I did. ... Uh, want me to do it to you? I never have, but wanted to. She didn't want me to."

"Mmmm! He hasn't either. Hmm? Maybe if I asked him. If you want to."

He did, much to her delight – and his. She wondered if his cock would be aroused, like her pussy was when he had come in her mouth. It was, and they fucked. It was his suggestion that she sit on him.

She and her friend had done it that way, but it was with her tryst partner that she learned to circle her hips on his cock, not that first time. They continued their surreptitious, clandestine meetings, which seldom lasted more than hour, hours of intense sexual gratification.

Her oral fixation got new impetus and satisfaction with her roommate sophomore year, as mentioned in an earlier chapter. Her roommate also liked cock-shaped things, but not attached to a male, just licking her dildo before she used it.

By then, Peggy's sister had vaguely connected her love for cocksucking and pussylicking with her earlier oral pleasures. Her senior year, she took a course that had reading about oral fixation and was relieved to discover that she wasn't unique.

If this were a fairytale, it would end: And if she hasn't died, she still is sucking cocks.

* * *

This is just a male's fantasy, like the whole series. I hope, nonetheless, that female readers will enjoy it.

12