All Comments on 'How Do You Like Me Now?'

by michchick98

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
shmueltzvishmueltzviover 16 years ago
Better Late Than...

A lovely story... the kind that should be required reading in high school. It might save lot's of heartache and aviod a few divorces... and worse.

BRAVO!!!!

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 16 years ago
wonderful story!

One more of your wonderful romance stories! I'm such a sucker for HEAs, and you write some of the best ever. Thank you for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstand story

Outstanding story. I am a huge fan of happy ending romantic stories, and this one is near the top of the list. I look forward to your next contribution.

Thank you so much for sharing

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
Great story!

I liked not only the story, but the humourous "interruptions" sprinkled throughout. Keep up the great work!

MugsyBMugsyBover 16 years ago
Nice use of the song title!

I loved this story. I've loved the song for years and it never occured to me to write a story so good work. The wonderful "real time" interruptions were so well placed and really added to the story. Congrats and keep up the good work!

t0nst3rst0nst3rsover 16 years ago
i did such a good job helping you with this

It turned out fantastic, as all your stories always are!

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Excellent read!

This was a great story! I really loved it and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Another amazing story. I loved the characters and the sex was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

this is the best story that ive read on here true love the sad parts the funny parts i truly loved it i hope i can read more stories she is one lucky lady to find true love. wollydevil

knitedreamsknitedreamsover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

A very well done story to accompany a song that I dearly love. The depth of feeling and chemistry between the two characters was explosive. I enjoyed reading your story immensely.

mtstorymtstoryover 16 years ago
awsome story

I loved it. Thanks

somebeachsomebeachover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it, loved it, loved it! Great story line. It just flowed. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

kimbaleekimbaleealmost 16 years ago
mmm....

Mmmm... my kinda guy. This is the first of your stories I have read, and I must say that it was well worth it. Great character develpoment, and the interruptions in between were very true to life for me... although when I am writing, I stop everything an follow him to bed. Maybe if I stayed there I'd get a few more finished. (wink) Now, on to another...

jennelljennellalmost 16 years ago
VERY GOOD

I REAALY LOVE THIS...

SO MUCH

SexuallyfreeSexuallyfreeabout 15 years ago
Loved It!

Ah, what a soothing balm to my romantic soul. Thanks for this great, romantic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely Great

Very sweet romance. Loved it the entire way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

One of the best I have read in a long time. THANK YOU

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I like this one so much that i've already read it more than several times, and I apologize for waiting until now to make a comment. You are one of my favorite writers on this site and I've enjoyed everything you'vre written. So' please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To be honest

For a guy that been scorned throughout highschool by the 'so-called' woman he loves and doesn't see her for five years while roaming around being a celebrity, he is exceptionally dim-witted and an extreme push-over.

Sure we've all had the crushes that we thought were true love, but five years apart from her would, voluntarily or not. make him forget about her in passing, especially with him being a teenage celebrity. But not only is he apparently still as much of puppy-dog as the day she slammed the door in his face.

Furthermore, I highly doubt any normal teenager is so masochistic that they would voluntarily and continuously walk back to a person that treated them like shit, despite it being a front.

I know that the point of fiction is that it's supposed to make the unrealistic happen, but I will give you one advice that I hope you will chose to follow; letting a history develop naturally will always have better end-results than any this of stories.

I'm sorry if it seems extraordinarily harsh, but I really and truly can't stand stories that doesn't have at least a shred of realism in them.

YornHYornHover 13 years ago
Amazing !!!!

...what being a celebrity can do for one's "love" life :-)

No "firsts" with this woman - love, virginity, pregnancy, marriage, - not much exclusivity left - slightly used, but she still got lucky - good for her.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Knocked that one outta the (Briggs Stadium) Ballpark!

mc,

Fun to read your writing.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

barneypilotbarneypilotover 12 years ago
VERY WELL DONE!

An excellently done story!! I really liked the "interruptions". Very good interpretation of the song!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good tale

It was a good tale, The stuff they are writing lately on this site really stinks.

chucks, sharing your wife, most tales are rated 3 or less. where are the good

writers gone?

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
God I Love This Story!

This tale touches very close to home with me in so many warm and familiar ways. Keep up the good work michchick98, you're the best!!!

MoogPlayer

JestuaJestuaover 8 years ago
Love this story!

The way you got together was very sweet. A married friend of mine mentioned something about meeting her future husband's eyes for the first time and feeling a spark. She told me she didn't know in what way it would end up being but she somehow just knew he was going to be important to her life.

I have to admit, I was somewhat hoping he would have still been the nerdy guy you met in highschool when you finally got together. Head Cheerleader and Rockstar isn't so much of an underdog story.

Regardless, a very touching story, one I greatly enjoyed reading. I liked how you wrote about your interactions while you were writing this, it added a touch more realism to the whole thing.

Thank you very much for sharing this.

- Josh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS IS THE UGLY DUCKLING STORY

Hi there peoples! Truly you captured the very essence of the geek becoming Tall dark and handsome! They say that there is a fine line between hate and love! Story is Fantastic! ......Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How do we know she is not a golf digger

It's obvious from the story. If the guy wasn't so successful how would we know she'd ever go back to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story. Well written. But...

Really not very erotic.

When they finally DID have sex it was pretty much wham-bam... Little foreplay. Etc.

I gave it 4 stars for the writing, not the erotic.

DeKreDeKrealmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 10/03/18

This is in Romance. Do you really think Sex is required for a Romance? If so, you are missing a lot in life I can't find much erotic in the thousands of detailed sex description you can find in this site. They are rather boring softer you read the tenth one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ Anon. 10.03.18

Apparently you’ve missed the whole point regarding the writing of “Romantic” stories. Descriptions of sex acts without a romantic context is about as sexy as instructions on an IKEA bookshelf— “Tab A goes to Slot B, utilizing two left handed screws”.

This is a lovely story, and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

It is a cute little story with the happy ending many of us don't get. It's a fantasy. If life worked out like this, we wouldn't need fantasies. Some people just enjoy looking for plot holes. Forget them. I liked it. It was sweet. You did a wonderful job.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Just love a well written love story with a happily ever after ending. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Love the story

5 stars. So well written story, love them all. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A cheer leading slut and her harem of school boys.

Another female writer with weak wimp MCs and slut females

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Famous Eddie goes back to slut Sally and she is still a stuck up prick while 'writing this'

LovesDancingLovesDancing9 months ago

That sentence "The worse you treated me, the more I liked you." It's a nice story but maybe the poor way she treated him should have been toned down a little to make it more realistic. Other than that it's a good second chance story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I remember beautiful Bell Isle in the early 60's I loved it.

It being part of the setting of the story made this story extra special to me. Naturally I gave it a 5.

Thanks 'Chick' from Michigan for the memories!

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous