How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whipped off my Harley t-shirt and dropped my shorts. My cock was rock hard and was already leaking precum. I sat back down in the chair and let my cock go where it wanted. Of course, the head was aimed right at Ms. Owens' face.

"Tommy, pull your chair closer, take a seat, relax and let Ms. Owens show you how she can suck her big beautiful tits."

She didn't have to ask me twice.

She was still leaning back and I just stared at her tits and was completely in awe of the way they were sticking out. Fuck she's stacked. It reminded me of an old black and white picture I saw of Jayne Mansfield in a low cut dress with her large pointy boobs hanging there. Ms. Owens' boobs looked pretty much the same except a lot bigger. "Is that a big drop of that clear stuff leaking out of the end of your cock?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, does it gross you out?"

"No, not at all, quite the opposite in fact. I love the taste of it and I was thinking that I should suck it up for you so it doesn't start running all over the place."

"Well, if you really want to."

She almost leapt forward and grabbed my cock around the shaft with both hands. She had a strangle hold around the shaft and could barely get the fingers from both hands to meet. She squeezed hard and pumped the shaft of my cock with two hard, firm strokes. She paused at the top of the stroke and was pleased that she had managed to coax up a big, glistening drop of precum.

"Mmmmm." She had a slightly crazed look in her eye. Fuck this woman loves to suck cock! She leaned down and positioned her mouth just about half an inch or so away from the end of my dick and her glistening reward and blew gently on the end of my cock. Fucking tease! Then, she got down on her knees and pushed her giant soft tits firmly into my naked legs. Man they felt good. So soft!

She was sort of sitting on the floor and shoved her huge tits into my legs, and the head of my dick was too high for her to reach with her mouth.

She reached up with both hands and grabbed my cock about half way up the shaft. Then slowly, she pulled my cock closer to a horizontal position. Fuck me, I thought she was going to break it off. She just kept pulling it down until it was right in front of her face.

Very slowly, she moved her lips to within a fraction of an inch from the end of my cock. It was all I could do to stop from lurching forward to drive my cock deep and hard into her mouth. Her lips just hovered over the end of my cock. Then, to make matters worse, she let go of my cock and reached over to her purse. What now!

She pulled a couple of lipsticks out of her purse and finally chose one, it was bright red in colour. She looked up into my eyes and started applying a thick coating of the lipstick. She made a really big deal of making sure I saw her painting her lips over and over again with the bright red lipstick. Still looking me in the eyes, she pressed her lips together and then stuck out her tongue and ran it across the front of her teeth. This is one sexy fucking bitch.

She slowly put away the lipstick and then grabbed my cock in both hands. Again, she pulled it down until it was positioned in front of her lips and again, she just hovered her lips a fraction of an inch above the surface of the head of my cock.

Now I knew what they meant by the word cock tease.

Then slowly, painfully slow in fact, she closed the distance to the head of my cock and finally made contact. I thought I would blow my load right there. She gently made a seal around the top half of the head of my dick and applying just a little suction, using her tongue and swirled it around and around the head. Her tongue would dip into my piss slit from time to time and all the while, she maintained a gentle suction. Then, she started to suck so hard her cheeks caved in and she used a mighty grip with both hands to milk another dollop of precum out of the shaft of my cock. As soon as she was happy that she had my cock clean, she pulled her face back and just stared at my cock. I was a little embarrassed because her bright red lipstick was smeared around the top half of my helmet although I had to admit, it did look kind of sexy.

She slowly rose off her knees and leaned back against the desk again. Without removing her eyes from mine, she reached down and with both hands, hefted her right breast. She held it high and away from her body. It looked fucking huge! She squeezed it and massaged it and even pulled on her nipple a bit. Then she took it both hands again and brought it up to her face. She just had to bend her chin down a little bit and before I knew it, she was happily sucking her own beautiful nipple. She would suck softly and made wet sucking sounds that drove me crazy and then she started to suck much harder. The sound of her sucking noises increased and was sexy as hell! From time to time, she would take the nipple out of her mouth and blow on it. I watched as her nipple grew and grew until it was about the size of the end of my little finger. It was so pink and so beautiful. She looked especially sexy because some of her lipstick was smeared around her nipple. Man she looked tasty. What a set of knockers!

"Do you like watching me suck my own tits Tommy?"

"Um, yes I do, it's very sexy."

"Is it helping to get you aroused so that we can pump a big load of juicy cum out of your big balls?

"Yes, I think so."

"Maybe I should give my other breast a little attention too, what do you think?"

"By all means, please do."

And she proceeded to repeat the process with her left breast. Man, this woman is one sexy bitch!

She stopped sucking her own tit for a minute and said, "I'm just curious Tommy, do you think it would help you become more aroused if you saw your mom sucking on my big tits?"

"Um, yes, I think that would be very sexy." Where was she going with this?

"I noticed the way that your mom seemed to like my tits. She was giving them a pretty good work-over when I was sucking your big cock yesterday and I couldn't help wondering if she wanted to suck on them. If it makes you more aroused, perhaps we should ask her if she'd like to suck my tits when I visit you two for dinner."

"Sure! That would be great. I'd love to see her sucking your big tits. Know what else would be cool?"

"What Tommy?"

"Well, my mom is such a trooper and helps me out all the time. She's very unselfish and I often feel guilty when I think about the fact that she gets no pleasure out of this. I was kind of wondering…. oh never mind."

"No, please, ask me. Ask me anything!"

"Well I can't help her because she's my mom and that just wouldn't be right. You know, that would be incest and everything. I was wondering if maybe, well I was wondering if you might eat her pussy so she can cum too. I would really appreciate it."

"What a thoughtful son you are. I have to tell you that I don't often see a boy who looks out for his mother the way you do. She's a very lucky woman."

"Well, I was just thinking that because of my condition, we've had to become very open about sex and it makes me realize that everything she does for me is very one-sided. I just wish that there were something I could do for her. I was hoping we could surprise her and if you would lick her cunt and help her get off. I wouldn't have to feel as guilty. I would let you suck my cock as much as you want if you'd do this for me."

"Young man, you have yourself a deal. If you let me help you by letting me suck that big cock of yours, I'll eat your mom's pussy until she comes all over my face."

"Will you be naked while you eat her cunt?"

"I'll be anything you want me to be. I have to tell you about one concern I have though."

"What's that Ms. Owens?"

"Sometimes I really want to help you in different ways."

"What other ways Ms. Owens?"

"I completely respect your mothers desire to protect your virginity but I have to tell you that if you weren't a virgin, I'd really like to help you by letting you cum deep inside my cunt. Sometimes I get so wet thinking about it that I have to take matters into my own hands."

"Geeze, Ms. Owens, I had no idea. (ya, right!) I'd love to be able to see what it feels like to slide my cock into your pussy and move it back and forth and everything but my mom would kill me. I'm going to ask her when she thinks it would be OK to lose my virginity because if you'd really like to, um, do it, I would too. I am dying to know what it feels like."

"I'd sure like to show you but we both have to respect your mothers wishes. Now what do you say we take care of all that pressure that's building up inside you. Look at the time, if we don't hurry, you're going to be late for your first class."

"Sure Ms. Owens, thanks!"

"Why don't you sit up on my desk and spread your legs for me and you can just relax and let me take care of everything?"

"Sure Ms. Owens."

I sat on the edge of the desk and spread my legs as far apart as I could. It felt great to let my big balls swing free like that. They hung down over the edge of the desk and dangled there, gently swaying. Because of all the chatting we had done, my cock was now only partially hard and it stood heavy at a horizontal angle from my body. It looked huge as it stuck out a foot or so beyond the edge of the chair and was pointing right at Ms. Owens.

Ms. Owens reached into her purse and took out a small container of Vaseline. She scooped a big gob of it out and started coating her hands with it. She rubbed it in and all over her hands making them a slimy mess.

"I just have to rub my hands a bit more to heat up the Vaseline. I'm going to try and give you a sense of what it's going to feel like to shove your cock into a nice wet cunt."

I didn't say anything. I didn't have to. My cock was doing all the speaking for me. As I listened to Ms. Owens, my cock starting ratcheting upward with little jerky movements until it was at about 45 degrees.

"OK Tommy, now just close your eyes and relax. I'm going to ask you to use your imagination. There's no way I can make this feel as good as a real pussy but I'm going to try and give you a small taste of what it might feel like."

"I closed my eyes and waited in breathless anticipation. What was she going to do?"

All of a sudden, I felt some of my cock wrapped in a warm, wet, squishy grip. Because she had to use both hands to encircle my cock she wasn't able to cover much length but it still felt wonderful. She had grabbed it about half way down the shaft and then she slowly started pumping it and jerking me off. Unlike when I jerk off however, she would let her slippery hands slip a bit and slide along the length of my hard shaft. Man it felt good!

I did as I was told and sat back and relaxed. Man it felt good. So warm, so slippery, so wet. I opened my eyes to take a peek at what she was doing and just about started spewing cum all over the place. Man this is one sexy bitch. Her hair had come undone and was cascading around her shoulders, her huge fucking tits were swaying all over the place and she was stroking my big cock with both hands in a long pull/push motion. Her pretty face was just inches away from the end of my cock.

Suddenly, she leaned moved forward and into me and shoved a big tit on either side of my cock. My dick was still covered in Vaseline and she had a hard time containing the slippery mother between her tits. She reached down, picked up a towel and wiped her hands off as best she could. She grabbed a big tit in each hand and started pumping my cock with her soft, pillowy tits. Because my cock was so slippery, she couldn't get any traction with those big tits of hers and I could see she was getting frustrated. I didn't really care. Everything she did felt great and I loved watching her do her thing to me.

Ms. Owens let out a little groan of frustration, picked up the towel and wiped the Vaseline off her tits, off her hands and finally off my cock. She was pretty much jerking me off with the towel when she cleaned it and the towel felt so rough and so good that I was that much closer to losing it.

When she was happy that everything was as clean as it was going to get, she grabbed my cock in both hands and just fucking plunged her mouth over the end of my dick, started sucking like crazy and jerking me off into her mouth. I guessed that she felt now was not the time for subtleties and she seemed like she was on some kind of mission to get me to blow my load in to her mouth as soon as fucking possible. Man, she looked possessed! Talk about a cumslut! I love this woman! And I felt pretty lucky to have a big cock that drives her nuts!

I remembered her discussion about the use of dirty language and I thought I'd give it a try to see what happened.

"That's it you cum hungry slut, suck my big fucking cock you cunt. Suck it good bitch."

Thinking there was no point in pushing my luck, I stopped there to see what happened.

She just moaned and shoved her big soft tits into my legs harder as she sucked. She rubbed her tits back and forth across my legs and I could feel her nipples digging into me.

I grabbed her head and shoved it hard down onto the big bloated head of my cock and started to fuck her face. I would hump up into her mouth while I forced her head down onto my cock with both hands wrapped into her long hair.

"Suck my cock you big titted whore."

Ms. Owens grabbed her tits and started working them over really good while she sucked hard on my cock.

I placed both hands on my cock and started jacking off into her mouth while she mauled her tits. Fuck she's a sexy bitch!

She popped her mouth off my cock for a second.

"Cum on my face Tommy. Cum on my tits. Cum all over my fucking slut body. Fuck I love your cum you big cocked bastard. Give it to me! Jerk off in my face you big prick."

You don't have to ask me twice! I was about two strokes away from popping my cookies and decided to let her have it.

"You're sure you want it in the face? It's going to make a huge fucking mess you know?"

"Just do it!" (A small advertisement for Nike?")

"You got it Ms. Owens!"

"Call me a slut, call me a cum hungry big titted fucking slut. Tell me to eat your cum and swallow it. Make me eat your slimy ass and suck your big fucking cock. Choke me with it."

Whoa!

I was just trying to figure out how to get all that nasty language into a sentence when my balls decided it was time to unload. I leaned back a bit to get some distance between us and watched her continue to work over her big tits and nipples. (Chicks are lucky to have those big fun bags to play with all the time. If I were her, I'd be feeling myself up all the time!)

Blat! (Did they use the 'Blat' word in the Batman movies? I saw the word 'blat' in a story on Literotica and thought it was a pretty cool and clever way to describe the sound that cum makes when it's travelling at a high speed and finally finds its target. Full credit for the word "blat" goes to someone else.)

Anyways …. "BLAT!"

My first end-over-end volley of cum slammed into Ms. Owens face. It hit her just under her left eye and travelled up and over her eye, into her hair and the rest sailed over the top of her head. She had to close that eye and just managed to do so when the second big load hit her right in the mouth and nose. She had her mouth open and I could see a big pearly load swimming around on her tongue. She let go of one tit to start smearing cum around on her face and directed it into her mouth. I almost got kind of grossed out when she blew a cum bubble with her right nostril.

I thought I'd better give her face a rest and aimed, as best I could, at her big tits. I hit her tits with a couple of big shots and she seemed to go crazy. Moaning and rubbing in the cum. It actually started to foam up a bit for fucks sake. Then, she wiped the cum out of her eye, opened both eyes and stared at my cock for a brief moment before diving on it. She pushed my hands off my cock. Replaced them with her own and started pumping the rest of my load right into her mouth. She would suck hard, then softly, then she rested my cock on her tongue and slowly push her head forward taking my cock down her fucking throat. I pumped my last few shots straight into her belly. She had her nose right in my pubes and had the whole fucking enchilada down her throat. She just held it there. She kept perfectly still and just held it there. Man it felt weird. Good weird.

She held my hips and it was obvious she wanted me to remain still. I could feel her swallow or flex her throat somehow and her throat massaged the shaft of my cock. I was hoping that my cock would go soft because I wanted to see what it felt like to have my long, soft cock down her throat. I'd have to find out later because my bad boy wasn't ready to go soft yet. It was still pretty hard and showed no signs of relaxing.

I looked down at Ms.Owens and saw that she was pretty much covered in my cum. Fuck, what a mess. I started to ease my cock out of her mouth and she reluctantly released the pressure she had on my hips to let me pull my cock slowly out of her mouth.

How was she going to clean this fucking mess? I was wondering the same thing about my self but I need not have worried. She looked up at me and smiled contentedly.

"Do you feel better now Tommy? Did Ms. Owens help you relieve all that nasty pressure?"

"I feel much better now, thank you Ms. Owens. It's really very nice of you to help me out like this."

"I love your big cock Tommy and I'll do anything I can to help you, any time, day or night. I want you to know that if you ever feel that nasty pressure building up, you can rely on me to help you. I want to be there for you Tommy."

"You are really nice Ms. Owens, maybe one day I'll be able to fuck you too, wouldn't that be great?"

"Yes Tommy, it would be fantastic. There are so many ways that I can help you with your problem. We'll just have to take it a step at a time. For now, I hope you don't mind if all I do is suck your cock quite a bit."

"Not at all Ms. Owens."

I glanced at my watch and realized I had to get out of there.

"I hate to leave you like this but I'm going to be late for class. Will you be OK?"

"I'll be very OK Tommy, I'm just going to sit here for a minute and then I'll get cleaned up. You run along now sweety."

"Thanks Ms. Owens, and oh…..do you know when you're coming over to the house for dinner with me and my mom?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Cool, see ya then. Bye Ms. Owens."

"Bye Tommy."

I slipped out the door and heard Ms. Owens lock it behind me. I had no frickin idea how she was going to get cleaned up. Probably go to the school gym and have a shower.

The rest of my day flew by. My mood was much improved and I was feeling like a very lucky guy. Sometimes I found myself daydreaming about what it might feel like to get my dick into a pussy. I can't wait for that to 'cum'.

I got home before my mom and decided to help out by getting dinner ready. I found that she had left out some of her most excellent spaghetti sauce to thaw. I got out a big pot and had just got the water to a boil when mom arrived home.

"Hi baby."

"Hi mom."

Mom put her briefcase on the table and plunked down, she looked tired.

"Tough day mom?"

"Not so much tough as just really busy. Thanks for getting dinner started. You're a sweetheart. I'm just going to jump in the shower and I'll be back in a jiffy."

She pulled down my head and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went to her room.

I pretty much had the dinner ready by the time she finished her shower. Her hair was still wet and she had put on one of my old football jerseys. She liked wearing them because they were so comfy and I smiled inwardly because the jersey was so big on her tiny body that it made her look like a little kid. She looked really cute with her hair all wet and she just padded around the kitchen ion her bare feet.