How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down and started in on dinner.

"So, I take it that Ms. Owens had the pleasure of your company this morning?"

"Ya, I had to get those books I left there yesterday and I ran into her."

"I'll just be you did! She's really nice and I like her a lot. Was she able to help you out this morning?"

"Yes, she's great. She said that as long as it's OK with you, that I can see her anytime I want to and she'll be glad to help."

"What did she do for you?"

"Same as yesterday afternoon, she sucked my cock dry."

"Tommy, the reason I ask is because I want to protect you. I have no objections about her sucking your magnificent cock but I do worry about the day when someone might take advantage of you and take your virginity."

"She was very clear about that mom, she said that there's no way she's going to go against your wishes. She also said that if it ever becomes appropriate, that it would be fine if I wanted to put my thing in her pussy. She said there are lots of ways she can help me get rid of the pressure but not unless you say it's OK."

"She really is remarkable. I underestimated her. Good for Ms. Owens. I guess she knows she's onto a good thing and doesn't want to mess it up."

"What do you mean mom?"

"Oh, nothing. Why don't you go have your shower while I clean up the dishes? That movie you wanted to see is on tonight and I wouldn't mind seeing it with you."

"Sure mom." I started heading to my bedroom.

"Oh Tommy?"

"Yes mom?"

"Don't bother putting on any pants tonight sweety. Just throw on one of your old t-shirts. Mommy wants to suck your cock while we watch the movie. We can kill two birds with one stone. I can get rid of all that pressure building up in your balls and we can watch the movie at the same time."

"That sounds cool mom, you're the best!"

"Never mind that, now go get into the shower."

As I showered, it was all I could do to stop from jerking off. My cock was hard in anticipation of sitting on the couch while mom sucked my cock. She's the best and I'm a lucky bastard.

I finished drying myself off, threw on an old sweatshirt and headed for the TV room.

"You ready mom? The movie is about to start."

"I'll be right there sweety."

I sat down in the couch and arranged the sweatshirt so that it covered my dick. I couldn't do anything about my big balls and they just hung out. I was feeling a little cheeky and hunched forward a bit so my balls would hang over the edge of the couch. I knew that seeing my balls hang like that turned mom on.

I was right.

Mom walked in and I could see her eyes go straight to my balls. She walked over and cupped them in both hands.

"These big beautiful babies aren't cold are they?"

"No mom, but your warm hands sure feel good on them."

She let go for a minute and came to sit beside me. She took one hand and gently placed it back on my balls.

"You sure have lovely balls Tommy. They're so soft and silky."

"Thanks mom, I love the way you roll them around in your fingers."

She leaned her head into me and continued to fondle my balls gently as we started to watch the movie.

I thought that now might be a good time to talk about my virginity. I waited until the first set of commercials started.

"Mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"Can we talk about something?"

"What's on your mind sweety?"

"Well, the fact that I'm a virgin keeps popping up. I'm just wondering when you think it might be OK for me to loose it."

"Oh my! I wasn't ready for that question. But it's a fair question Tommy. I think that you should save your virginity for someone you truly love. You only lose your virginity once and it's something you will remember your whole life. It should be special. I'd hate to see you waste the special moment on a tramp or a one night stand."

"I know what you mean mom. I've been thinking a lot about it. I'd like to tell you what I really think but you would probably hate me or think I was some kind of perverted monster."

"I don't think you are capable of bad thoughts like that. Why don't you tell me what you've been thinking about?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am baby." She cupped my balls and lifted them for emphasis.

"I'm not sure where to start."

"Don't worry about it. Just spit it out and we can take it from there."

Mom reached over and hit the Mute button on the remote control so we wouldn't be disturbed.

"Um, OK mom. First of all, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you helping me out with my problem the way you do. Between you and me, it seems like a very thin line between what we do already, like the way you suck me off, and the types of things that would make you think our relationship is inappropriate, like incest and stuff."

Mom looked a little hurt. I'm sure she wasn't far off having a tear form in her eye.

"Are you saying that I shouldn't suck your cock any more Tommy?"

"No! No way! I love the way you suck my cock. I need it and I need you to do it for me. I don't know how to say this, but it makes it really special to know that my mom loves me enough to suck my cock and swallow all my cum. The last few days have been heaven on earth and I hope that you will always be there to suck my cock."

"Then what is it?"

"Well, it's a whole bunch of things."

"Like what?"

"Like, the way I feel guilty because you won't let me give you pleasure too. You suck my cock so good and I know it makes you horny. Shit, you don't have anyone in your life right now and I see you play with yourself to get off. How come you can help me and I can't help you? It's the same damned thing!"

"I love you so much Tommy. I had no idea you were concerned about me. It's true, I have needs too but the most important thing to me is to make sure that you don't go crazy when that big cock and those big balls of your s are telling you that they need relief. You are not just your average 18-year-old. You've got a huge foot long cock and testicles the size of tennis balls. You have been gifted with very special equipment and you have very special needs. I completely understand what your raging hormones are doing to you and I want to be there for you."

"Ya, but I see you playing with yourself when you suck me and I want to help you feel good too mom. You just finished telling me that I should save my virginity for someone special. I can't think of anyone more special than you. I'd really appreciate it if you made me a man and helped take my virginity."

"But Tommy…."

"Just let me finish. If in ten or twenty years I look back, I know I'm always going to feel wonderful that I got to give my virginity to you. I want to make love to you mom. I want to know what it feels like to slide this big cock into a nice wet cunt and I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. I need it mom and I need you. Please let me make love to you. Please let me put this big cock into your cunt. I want to fuck you."

"I don't know what to say."

"Just say yes. You won't even let me touch you except for your tits. It drives me crazy to see that little shaved pussy of yours. I want to touch it, eat it and fuck it so bad it hurts."

"I had no idea Tommy. Do you really want to fuck your mother's little cunt?"

"Yes mom, I do. The only thing I worry about is whether my big cock will fit into your tiny body. I don't know much about the way women are put together but I go to sleep every night hoping that my cock will fit into your little cunt. I keep wishing I just had a normal dick so it would fit for sure."

"Oh baby."

She wrapped both arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"What about the whole incest thing Tommy?"

"Look, let s get real for a minute. I hardly think that it makes sense that sucking me off is OK but fucking me isn't."

"I was wondering how long it would take you to figure that out. I guess I've been kidding myself. I guess that I thought that if I didn't let you touch me, it wouldn't really be incest."

"Mom, I don't give a shit about incest and about what's right and what's wrong. No one has to know what we do in our own house and we're both smart enough to know that one day, I'm going to leave the nest, get married and lead a normal life. I've been waiting for you to stumble upon Mr. Right too. One day you're going to meet him and I will be very happy for you."

"I can't believe you can think the way you do. Now I know that I have nothing to worry about. I was afraid of messing up your head. Do you really want to make love to your mother?"

"Yes mom, I really do."

"Then it's settled."

"Really?"

"Really. But I want you to think about it for a few days before we do this. If you still want to fuck me in a couple of days, we'll do it."

"Mom, I don't need a couple of days, I know right now that I want to fuck you and that it's the right thing for us to do. I want to fuck you right now. Right this minute."

"Oh Tommy, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, just show me what to do."

"You don't have to do anything tonight, there will be lots of time to experiment. Right now, all I want you to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. Your mommy is going to fuck you tonight Tommy. I want you to be patient with me because it's been a long time since I've made love to anyone. I'm worried that your big cock might not fit into my little pussy but I have a hunch everything is going to be OK."

"What do you mean mom?"

"Well, I have to admit I've been fantasizing about making love to you for a long time. After the first time you let me suck you off, I went out and bought myself the biggest vibrator I could find and have been practicing with it every chance I get. It's not as big as you but it's darn close."

"An it fits inside you?"

"Yes it does. It takes some doing but I can get pretty much the whole thing into my pussy."

"Now you've really got me going mom, you've got to let me put my cock into you. I need you so bad."

"Like I said, all I want you to do is sit back and relax. You let mommy take care of everything."

"On one condition."

"What's that Tommy?"

"Tonight, I'll sit back and let you do your thing, from now on however, I get to do whatever I want to that sexy little body of yours. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, we have a deal Tommy."

I sat back in the couch and was fully prepared to just sit there and let mom have her way. No matter how she went about it, I was going to get fucked and as of tonight, I would no longer be a virgin. Ya!

"Let mommy suck on this big beautiful cock of yours for a bit. Sucking your cock always makes my pussy good and wet. Take your shirt off for mommy please Tommy."

"I'll take mine off if you take yours off."

"You are a cheeky little bugger, aren't you?"

"Yup."

She reached over and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head. She had to stand up on the couch to get it all the way off. She sat back down and put her head into my chest and started softly sucking and licking one of my nipples. Man, I never knew they were so sensitive!

She reached down with one hand and started softly caressing the length of my cock and ran her hand down until she was feeling my balls and then back up the shaft of my cock again. My dick was rock hard in anticipation.

I pushed her mouth off my nipple and reached down to pull my old football jersey off her little body. I'm sure my tongue must have been hanging out as her little shaved pussy came into view and then her beautiful tits.

I remembered how turned on she got when we did that the little role reversal thing and decided to give it another try. As much as I wanted her to show me the way, I somehow felt the need to be in control. Let's face it, I might be a virgin but I've seen hundreds of porn movies and even though I've never done it, I knew the basics of how to fuck. You put your cock into her cunt and fuck it back and forth. How hard can that be! It wasn't a matter of whether I could do it, it was more like, what would it feel like?

"My what a pretty little girl you are. And what a pretty little pussy you have"

Mom looked up and me and I could actually see her brain switch gears. She got into it right away and I could see that it turned her on. So far so good!

"Do you really think I'm pretty daddy?"

"You are beautiful my dear. Hop onto my lap and let me take a closer look at you."

" Oh goody, I love sitting in your big lap."

Mom had quickly transformed herself into a little girl and seemed to really love the role- play. Maybe it was because it made everything seem so unreal that what we were doing couldn't possibly be wrong anymore.

"Daddy, what's that big thing sticking out from your body?"

"That's just for fun, you'll get to play with it in a minute. Just hop onto my lap and let me take a look at you."

"How will I fit with that big thing in the way?"

I pushed my cock down between my legs. It was a bit uncomfortable but it gave me my lap back again. Mom giggled like a little schoolgirl and sat sideways on my lap.

"Gosh Daddy, that big funstick of yours is sure hard. It's kind of lumpy to sit on."

I looked down at her and cupped one of her breasts.

"Look how beautiful your titties are. They are quite large for such a little girl."

"Do you really think so Daddy? Do you like them?"

" I love them sweetheart. They're beautiful. And you have such beautiful nipples too."

"Gosh, thanks Daddy. What are they for?"

"When you get older and have children, you will feed them breast milk from these beautiful nipples."

I very gently pulled and twisted her nipples.

"Gee Daddy, it makes me feel all tingly when you touch them like that. How will I feed babies from my titties?"

"Stand up and I'll show you."

"Stand up where Daddy?"

"Stand up on the couch. Just put one leg on either side of me."

She stood up and placed one leg on each side of me as instructed. She was so darned short that her breasts were staring me right in the face.

I leaned forward and ever so gently, sucked in one of her nipples. How could she taste so good? She must have used some kind of strawberry shampoo or body wash or something when she had her shower because I could swear that her nipples tasted like strawberries.

I held her breast very gently and sucked on her nipple. I could feel her nipple start to harden and become erect.

"Oh Daddy! That feels so good. I love it when you suck on my titties. Will you do the other one too?"

"Of course baby."

I took my time and spent the next several minutes suckling first one nipple and then the other, all the while gently kneading her beautiful breasts.

"Oh Daddy, when you suck my titties like that it makes me all squishy! Gosh, look how big my nipples are now. It feels so good when you suck on them. Now I wish you would have sucked on them before. I hope you'll suck on them everyday from now on Daddy."

"So my little baby is squishy is she?"

"Gosh yes, just look Daddy!"

Mom leaned back a bit and spread her legs even more. She kind of hunched her hips a bit so that her pussy would stick out as far as possible.

I ran a finger into her pretty, hairless little slit and came away with a wet finger.

"My, my, it seems you are right baby, look at my finger, it's all covered in your little love juices."

"Love juices, what's that Daddy?"

"Love juice is sweet tasting, very slippery stuff that your little body makes when it gets excited."

"What's it for Daddy?"

"It's to make you nice and wet and slippery so that you can put my big funstick into your little pussy."

"Gosh Daddy, that sounds like fun, can we try that?"

"In a minute darling, first things first. I have to taste your love juice to make sure you're really ready."

"Really! How do you do that Daddy?"

"First, I lick off my finger. See baby, I'm licking all your love juice off my finger."

"How does it taste Daddy?"

"Delightful sweetheart. Now I have to taste it right from the source."

"Whatever do you mean Daddy?"

"It means that Daddy is going to stick his tongue right into your lovely little pussy and lick you."

"Ewww! Isn't that gross?"

"Not at all, here, I'll show you. I have a feeling you're going to like this."

"OK Daddy, if you say so. I trust you Daddy."

I picked her up and sat her down on the couch. I kneeled down between her legs and stared into her little shaved cunt. Fuck it looked tasty!

"Spread your legs for Daddy."

"Like this Daddy?" she said as she spread them wide open."

"Yes, darling, just like that. Now Daddy's going to put his face between your lovely little legs and eat your little cunt. Okay darling?"

"Okay Daddy, I'll do whatever you say."

"That's a good girl. Now, I want you to play with your nipples while Daddy eats your little cunt. Will you do that for me baby?"

"Sure Dad, that's fun!"

Mom picked up on all the clues right away. She knew exactly what was going on and was happy to go for the ride. Happy probably isn't the right word, more like eager. She cupped a beautiful tit in each hand and massaged them. She leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes as she started to pull her nipples.

I cupped one of my hands under each of her little butt cheeks and lifted her ass up in the air a bit. She weighed absolutely nothing, it was as if she was made of air. I pressed my nose into her slit and took a big whiff. Heaven! Mom's little pussy smelled very clean and tasty. The smoothness of her pussy struck me and my nose felt like it was rubbing against wet velvet. She must have shaved this morning or maybe even when she had a shower after work. There wasn't a trace of pussy hair or stubble.

I dipped my tongue into her slit and gave it one long lick from the bottom to the top. I did it again, and again. Just long, slow licks up the length of her slit. Then I cocked my head a bit and slowly sucked one of her pussy lips into my mouth. I sucked on it and even chewed on it a bit. I could feel it loosen a bit. I sucked the cunt lip in and pulled my head back until it slipped out of my mouth. Looking at her cunt, I could see that the lip had loosened a little. Compared to its counterpart, it was a bit larger and puffier looking.

I took the other pussy lip into my mouth and gave it the same treatment.

As I sucked on her cunt, I looked up and saw that mom's eyes were tightly closed and she was thrashing her head from side to side. She had a nipple between the fingers of each hand and was pulling them far away from her body. This distorted the shape of her tits and made them come to a sharp point. Fuck she looked sexy.

"Oh Daddy, eat my little cunt. Lick my cunt Daddy."

I decided I had teased her enough and shoved my face firmly into her cunt and screwed my tongue as far as I could into her pussy. Mom's ass just about jumped out of my hands and then she started pushing her cunt into my face.

"Eat me baby, eat my fucking little cunt Tommy. You're such a good boy. Eat mommy's pretty little cunt. Shove your tongue way inside mommy's pussy."

What happened to the role reversal?

I decided I didn't give a shit. I was actually eating my mom's cunt. And I loved it!

Before I got my face in there, I had a small fear that I might not like it. I was wrong, I fucking loved it and I would be happy eating her cunt all fucking night! Man, this is great!

Now, on to phase two. I could feel mom's little clit with my tongue. I reached down with my fingers and gently exposed it. It was beautiful. A little jewel. I flicked it with my tongue and again, mom just about jumped out of the grip I had on her ass.

"Oh Tommy!"

I must be onto something good here. I flicked it again and again she jumped. Hmmm. I very gently took it between my lips and sucked on it. I sucked on it very softly and started rolling my tongue around and around it. Mom was squirming around and moaning like crazy. I had to really hold onto her ass now. I kept up my gentle sucking on her clit and I could feel mom tense up and then tense up some more.