How Emma Became Sexually Liberated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah then walked in wondering where I was. She stood still abruptly and wolf whistled me. I instinctively blushed and looked away asking if she was sure I didn't look like a whore.

After reassuring me I didn't I got my hang bag together and we left the flat.

I guess all the men will be wanting to know what Hannah wore?

She looked beautiful as ever when we went out. She had a on an oriental styled knee length black satin shift dress which has a classy revealing low front, very detailed ornate stiched pattern over the front and a sexy exposed rear zip which went the length of the entire dress. She then matched it with some silver sparkly strappy heels.

Our evening then consisted of going to a few bars in town and generally just having a great time out having a few drinks. Well, more than a few. But, it was a really lovely fun time drinking, dancing and teasing the boys.

We had great fun playing the free drinks game where we'd see how long it'd take for us to flirt with a guy or group of guys before they'd buy us each a drink.

Our record that night was just under 5 minutes. We'd just walked in one bar and two men at the bar instantly asked as we approached what we were drinking. Get in!

When we got back to our room we were really tired but too buzzed with alcohol to really sleep so we stayed up enjoying a few more glasses of wine to unwind a bit.

We got chatting about Andy, relationships and my poor desperately depressing love life.

With all the alcohol buzzing around me, I was more curious about Hannah and her sexuality than my boring life but, it really helped to chat about it.

I realised that night that I needed to end my relationship with Andy immediately. It wasn't bringing me happiness or fun. I felt trapped.

Hannah really helped me realise this through just talking about what I really wanted from a relationship and her experiences as well.

We were both sat on the sofa just snuggled together with my head resting on her shoulder as she stroked my arm comforting me as we chatted.

Again I felt that deep connection I'd never felt with anyone else before and also with the alcohol I just felt really warm and cozy.

Without noticing it I'd started to also stroke Hannah's leg and as my hand went higher I remembered her stunning satin dress. My hand had gone higher than I had expected due to the thigh high slit in the dress on that side.

I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable that I'd done that and so shifted in my seat and sat upright whilst blushing profusely.

She asked what was wrong and I made some feble comment about how I didn't mean to stroke her leg and especially go that high.

She then proceeded to stroke my shoulder length blonde hair away from my face whilst softly telling me it was OK and she actually liked it.

I slowly turned me head to look at her. Mainly to make sure she was serious and not joking with me. To be honest, inside I wanted her to be serious. I was becoming so vulnerable with her I couldn't handle it if she wasn't being serious.

As I looked I was surprised to see her face so close to mine that I could look deep into her brown eyes.

As if in a dream she then slowly leaned forward as she repeated in a whisper 'I liked it' and I felt her soft gentle lips against mine.

Time stood still as I felt another kiss and then another. I moan softly on the forth one and somehow I then felt her tongue pushing past my open lips.

It all happened so quickly yet so slowly.

As her tongue adventured into my mouth I instinctively opened my lips to let her in.

Her hands reached up to my face and held me so tenderly that I honestly felt like I was melting.

As her tongue continued to open up my mouth and venture deeper I found myself kissing her back. My own tongue entering her mouth and twisting and playing in unison with her tongue.

At some point I remember her sucking my bottom lip into her mouth at which I really moaned deeply - it felt amazing.

I just wanted more. This was the most passionate experience of my life. Andy had never kissed me like this before.

As I moan Hannah moved back from me and giggled as she asked if I was OK.

"OK??" I giggled. "Hmmmm" was all I could say as I leant in to kiss her again.

We kissed for what seemed like ages. We just couldn't get enough of each other. Tongues twisting and delving as deep as they could go. Her taste was amazing.

Finally we broke out kiss and looked at each other. By now we both beyond simply having a passionate kiss. We were fully horny and wanton.

Hannah got up and took me by the hand as she said "lets go to my room...I think you'll enjoy it" as she winked and led me away.

As we entered the room I lay on the bed as Hannah went to her bedside drawer and retrieved a couple of her 'toys'.

Now, we both knew each other masturbated as we'd had many giggles about it but, I'd never seen a toy let alone used one.

On the bed were two toys I was very curious about - a glass dildo and what I'd later find out to a bullet vibrator.

Hannah leaned over and began to kiss me again as her hands explored my body through my dress. She soon had her hand under my dress and softly working above my panties. It was then that I realised I still had my boots on as one of the heels caught slightly in her duvet cover as I tried to open my legs a little more to enable her greater access.

Moaning into her mouth I soon forgot about taking my boots off as I soon felt a finger slowly entering my soaked pussy. Gosh it felt good and I couldn't help moaning my appreciation.

As this was happening my hands were behind Hannah and I'd successfully just found the top of the zip of her dress. Slowly I unzipped her and enjoyed watching the dress fall from her shoulders slowly down her body as we continued to kiss.

Soon she was out of her dress and reaching behind to unclasp her bra.

Feeling the empty void in my pussy I wasted no time in removing my panties, lifting my dress over my head and then also taking my bra off - which was actually her bra.

So we were both naked and the reality suddenly hit me.

Here I was with my female room mate, on her bed and about to have sex. For the first time, I was about to sex, lose my virginity and...it was with another woman.

At this point it may sound ridiculous but I was overcome with emotion as I realised I was going to lose my virginity with someone I really wanted to lose it with. Someone who was passionate about me. Someone who knew how to love me and my body. Someone who valued me.

I leant up on one arm and pulled Hannah's face gently to mine as I deeply and passionately kissed her.

It was in that moment that I knew my life had changed forever. I knew that not only I wanted to make love to Hannah but, that my engagement with Andy was over.

I knew that now I'd found my new self. The underlying self that had been there all along was now free.

As this all hit me as we kissed, I could feel my body responding as my pussy tingled and began to feel incredibly moist and breasts also became very sensitive and aroused.

This was the end of a very conservative me and although part of me may have felt remorse over that, a resounding amount of me was just so excited and I wanted to explore everything else my new sexual self had to discover.

"Now, where are those 'friends' Hannah?" I said with a giggle as I broke the kiss and looked around the bed....

12