All Comments on 'How High A Price: A Sequel'

by writingdragon

Sort by:
  • 267 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bullshit story.

Still John got his pussy from her and despite taking a beating, John still cuckolded Early and got the pussy he wanted from the slut. Clearly a "1".

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
RAAC

not my favorite ending. and nothing of consequence happened to the scumbag. house, car, wife, law license, job, partnership, and paycheck still intact.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Not much to comment on except the comments

Didn't really like this ending, but then, I didn't like the original story at all. And as was said by one commenter about him enjoying it until the special forces showed up. I would bet a whole lot of our enemies have said the same thing. Writing was good, but the comments were better. Thanks for your effort, hard to improve something that is as bad as the original was.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Ribbit!

Chuckle 😎

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
I hope there aren't too many real life SEALs reading LW

They might be a tad bit annoyed by the fact that so many authors think so little of their ability to choose faithful spouses.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Read it Again, How?

How? Not how do you forgive cheating? Not how do you overcome her having sex with another man? Not how could she sell herself for a promotion? Nope, the how is: How can you stay married to someone who is so selfish and so disconnected from the marriage that they really are already gone? She left the marriage a long time ago. She checked out when she went on the prowl for a partnership. She had no room in her heart or her mind for her marriage or her husband. She didn't need them. All she needed was her career and the ego boost she got from it. She cared so little for her marriage that over the months leading up to the actual sexual encounter she never cared about what she was doing to her marriage and her husband. You see, all love really is, is care. Caring about another person. Spousal love is caring about your spouse as much as you care about yourself. That is the level of commitment required to have a decent marriage. She didn't care about her husband at all. So, how do you stay married to someone who has already left? Stickner did not take her away. She went willingly. She wanted it more than her marriage and the two were not really mutually exclusive. She could have had both if she really wanted it. No, she wanted to have an affair with Stickner and she did. They don't have kids, thank GOD. Continuing the marriage and eventually having children with her is a very unwise decision. Early is supposed to be a very intelligent and successful businessman. It is highly unlikely that he could not see the above, and it is unlikely he would continue the marriage and risk her pulling this shit with kids in the equation. Further, as a successful businessman, it is just about impossible that he could stay with her and absorb the hit to his ego. It is much more likely that he would go for the divorce and retribution on all involved. How come writers keep writing these stories without really thinking these things through?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Garbage

If you change the characters, the plot, and the motivation of the people involved from the original you can develop any old piece of trash. This is trash not a sequel.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
What you don't get

When a person cheats on their spouse the act itself describes their relationship with their spouse.

1. They are not concerned about the spouse's desire to be mutually exclusive for emotional reasons.

2. They are not concerned about the spouse's need to be mutually exclusive for the purposes of reproductive integrity.

3. They are not concerned about their spouses need to be mutually exclusive for the purposes of staying healthy and free from STD's.

They are simply not concerned about the spouse in any significant way at all. All their actions to hide the cheating show only concern about getting caught. This total lack of concern is really a total lack of love. Of course marriage is a lot more than love between spouses. It is a business relationship for the purposes of survival and socializing. It can also be for the purposes of maintaining a home for children of the marriage. In the case where one partner shows the other such a total lack of love, trust and respect and there are no children involved it is unwise to stay married to that partner. They have proven themselves to be a spy, a liar and a threat to their spouse. They are hurting their spouse's chances for survival. This is so simple and easy to see that it is ridiculous to let ego, or the offended spouse's feelings of love get in the way of ending the marriage.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SPIN IT

the bottom line "Stupidity Rears its Ugly Head", tk u mlj lv nv

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
not working

Her indifference to her husband, and her willingness to prostitute herself for the advancement of her career make her later change of heart ring false.

More likely buyers remorse and unhappiness over getting caught.

And yet another SEAL with a cheating wife.

RL SEALS value loyalty and trustworthiness above all, because all a team has is the other team members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This

Story seems to be written by several authors all thrying to explain why a decisive successful person would want his lying conniving wife back after she manipulated him so as to get strange penis in her vagina.

That doesn't happen to those types.

It does happen to those types that want to pretend they are, that's how they live with it.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 8 years ago
Nope

Not buying it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Fair

“My Susan” – She’s not HIS Susan, and she should have called him on it the first time he said it.

“I took care of that issue a few minutes ago.” – Not exactly; she SAID it to John, but he also denied her.

“my oldest sister an accountant with this firm fell prey to Stickner” – WHY, knowing what Stickner did with her sister, didn’t Jennifer warn Susan directly?

“will you help me find a Doctor to help my sister Katlin get better?” – Her sister’s marriage has been broken up for FOUR years, and she’s only NOW looking for help for her?

And haven't we had enough Navy SEALS/Special Forces husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish for a different ending.

I would have loved to see asshole John come at Early with some instrument and Early ripped the bastards throat out. All in all, though well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lost One Star for Overused Deus ex Machina Plot Device

Once again, we have a hidden Navy Seal who shows up to save the day. Literotica has seen at least twice as many Navy Seals, Army Rangers, Army SF (Special Forces), CIA Black Ops and Delta Forces as we have had in our Armed Forces in the entire history of the Republic. Minus One Star for that.

dc6370dc6370about 8 years ago
Happy this isn't a BTB story

Sometimes we humans are able to forgive. Thanks for providing an example.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
Just Another Matt M. Wannabe! Not Even Worth Rating!

RAAC, pure and simple, wimp/cuckold fantasy RAAC.

Oh yeah, Early, the desk pushing, paper shuffling, Negotiator (he talks for a living folks) is a... Spec Ops/Delta Force/Seal bad ass. ROFL, Say What??? Susan Cheated, worse than that she PLANNED to cheat, the time, the place and all the necessary lies and personnel movements to accomplish her cheating! NOW that's a Special Operations Operator indeed!

Early would never have known what went on if he hadn't come home early, one thing Susan couldn't plan for. She had no conscience, no feeling of respect for her marriage vows, respect for her husband or love for anyone but herself! Yes, I read all the long convoluted rationalizations, the excuses, the reasons she just HAD to CHEAT, RAAC Wimp, Cuckold wannabe bullshit!

Yeah, go on, take her back, next time she'll just plan better.

A Truism: The leopard never changes her spots nor the tiger her stripes. Once a cheater...ALWAYS a cheater.

Susan, selfish, self-centered, narcissistic, cheating slut.

Just My opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not too bad

Again I'd fry her ass cheating dirty slut but I'm a touch cynical . Let's hope she's sterile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@MorganDeWolfe

Yes this turned into a RAAC, I believe that after all this time y'all know me to be in the BTB crowd more often than not. That said, there are very few times that reconciliation is warranted and even real. The way this sequel was presented and written, it just made it over the line, but, only just. All that having been said, I worked with a bunch of guys who were all ex navy seals. You would never have been able to spot them as such. They were some of the best friends I ever had, two had survived dear john letters while they were deployed. One came home and six months after being back found his wife had cheated on him twice. Now here are guys who are trained to be hyper vigilant or they die. Yet they still got cheated on, how you ask, by simply one small action, they trusted their wives with their hearts. So it came as a shock. Number five, we'll call him Jim caught his wife, and after finding out that she had been seduced with the help of certain drugs over the course of eight months till she wound up in the seducers bed, managed to come back from the brink of divorce through a lot of therapy. It took them almost 23 months to get back together. They lived together, but, they were in separate rooms and separate meals and what not. It was by no means easy, or without angst, however they made it and she is now expecting twins again. Now remember these were all special forces Navy SEALS. You want to know what they did for a living? They are arbitrators for companies, divorce arbitration, small claims arbitration, well you get the idea. So yes some people can reconcile.

As I stated, sometimes reconciliation is an option, and sometimes it can be the most destructive force known to man, as when you force or are forced to reconcile it can take a person back to their lizard brains and they snap, not at once but over a period of time. In this story it worked for them. I kinda like the other sequals as well if not better.

Just my $0.02 here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

Good way to end this one. I'm not usually one to go for reconciliation where a

cheating wife is concerned, but the way you put it all together worked well, and it

seemed to be a logical fit.

Kudos for a great ending to a good, but unfinished story.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Second time through

and still don't like this Early all that much. He seems to be a contradiction. He's a man who loves his wife and trusts her to protect the marriage and the home front when he is not around. Even the early Samurai warriors, I read somewhere, allowed their wives to take up weapons to protect their house or estate. Yet Susan did none of that, she flung the gates open wide and allowed the Huns to enter without a fight. Not supposed to happen. Okay, Early finds out and instead of staying cool like his or both of his professions trained him for and laid it out for Susan, he went to pieces, sobbed and shook and whined. Then he decided that he wanted to stay married. His choice, the rest out of character for who he was supposed to be. Calm under pressure, cool under fire, break down later when you are alone, never let the enemy see your weakness. Well, Susan have become the enemy, she might cross the line back with some work but then she was on the other side. Can't trust her, what she says, what she does, who she is loyal to. No one responsible for her treason but Susan. Ain't buying the long, slow seduction. What woman doesn't understand a seduction? Only happens when she wants it too. She doesn't phase out, become oblivious. She wanted it to happen. It wasn't Jennifer's place or job to talk about one of her bosses, even to warn Susan. She shouldn't have had to warn Susan and I think that Susan wanted it so much that she would not have accepted that warning gracefully. As for the fight in her office, well Early took his life in his own hands there, Seal or not. Susan was in the enemy's camp still, I wouldn't turn my back on her. In one of the other sequels she threw herself on top of John to protect him from Early. That's more the mind set you would expect from her at this point. She might have physically attacked Early in the heat of the moment. She knew what she did wrong. She got caught. She's not in any other part of realization than that. Oh, she thinks maybe she shouldn't have done it and she did have some guilt during it, but really, that was just to make the fucking more exciting. She lies for a living, she has no sense of ethics or morals, end justifies the means. She's a lawyer for God's sake.

Fairly well written, not my favorite attempt at this dog vomit, but certainly a valiant effort on the part of the writer. Thank you for that and for sharing your talent with us. Sorry you didn't have better characters and plot to work with. Not many places this could have gone and divorce or an ass whupping for Susan was high on a lot of lists I'm sure.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Trash

Any connection between the characterizations in the original and this story are limited to the fact that the names are the same. Trash

LalawmanLalawmanalmost 8 years ago
A good ending

It seems a lot of these endings for How High A Price end with reconciliation. I myself like that. I wish I had been more forgiving and understanding in my personal and business life. Even if you turn out to be wrong for a second time you end up sleeping better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

Magnificent

Max604Max604over 7 years ago
Garbage

The absolute worst sequel to this story written. I wish I could get back the time I wasted reading this trash!!!! It is so far below the standards of the other sequels. It wasn't close to believable.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh...

Very bad. Smelly and moldy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

In response to Max (below), I've read every sequel to the original story and there are two that I think are the best. This is one of those two so I've awarded it 5 stars.

For some reason I'm drawn to cheating wives stories, especially the BTB (burn the bitch) ones. I guess they're a lot like a good western or thriller where the hero triumphs in the end and justice appears to have been done. However, I recently read the classic "When we were married" over several nights and it had a huge affect on me, so much so that I really identified with the husband and ended up waking at night with palpitations. You have to read the story to see why.

I don't think I could handle reading another story like that, and that's why this sequel is so appealing - it leaves me feeling good, and the villain still gets his arse (NZ spelling) kicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Arr soo aa besher enging yes

Oh by golly gosh! This is the best ending! Also its not too shabby! I would have loved to see that bastard burnt by all the women he hurt! Maybe a voodoo doll yeah man? Thanks! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. Please forgive my attempt at oriental talk

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Loved it but...

I did literally groan weekend he said Navy SEAL. Honestly, there are SEAL's, several ex-SEAL's, but they're not a dime a dozen. I was in the Army supporting the Green Berets (yes I was a lowly red beret) and had a chance to work on a few joint special ops with the SEAL's. As intense as most of the special ops guys are, they shouldn't crop up nearly as much as they do in LW stories. Anyhow, rant over. Loved this ending, thanks for sharing.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Another fucking seal

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She

PLanned lied over time and brought in others to deceive early,

Her concience called and she ignored it. early didn't mean enough to her until it was over.

I feel bad for a nice guy like Early being stuck with a backstabbing and faithless person like her.

I wish he had been a little stronger and a little smarter and ended up with love like he loves instead of that shallow wench,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a lame story even if the guy was not a SEAL and if he was he would not stand for a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well written, but the early has a man problem. How he could stay with Susan is beyond me, she cared more about her job than her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think that you choose an easy ending

You assumed that John is a bad person to make it easy for her to turn the table, what if this john loved her? and he was really supporting her? how she was going to react after the discovery of her cheating? which one she was going to choose?

and you made her husband a seal? what about a normal guy who just can not fight? why in all stories all husbands must be supermen? I think that you choose the easy way to end the story

a superman will save the princess from the bad person

she is a cheater , she did not give even one thought about her husband and betrayed him , and if her husband is a normal guy and that John is loving and supporting her , I think the end will be very differnt

I think that the original story about normal people who made mistakes and this story should Digg deep in the emotional actions

PotSub206PotSub206over 6 years ago
OK still don't agree, but...

At least you didn't make Early a complete bitch in the reconciliation like other authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it but...

I hated the SEAL part. Felt it was completely unnecessary and cheapened the story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 6 years ago
Love a happy ending

One of the better attempts at finishing the story. I don't know where the Seal reference came from, but I guess it worked to emphasize the reclaiming of Susan. You were able to maintain the characters true to Troubador's story. Very nice ending.

sexydad50sexydad50about 6 years ago
I liked this ending

Not quite as much as the long version.

5 stars

sexydad50sexydad50about 6 years ago
This is more like the character from the original story

I’ve read other sequels and they don’t stay in character from the original tale. Very sad how they came to this juncture in their lives. Well written.

5*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
RAAC BS

Why would you want such a person back, Slimy, even by the stereotype of lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The wife got away with an affair with no consequences.

The original never hinted at Early being some special forces badass, so that felt contrived. Even then, I can't see a man like that accepting a cheating wife making a cuckold out of him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Playing the Navy Seal card? Really?

A tired and contrived plot device. Early could hqve made all those threats/promises simply as a seriously pissed off husband.

The Seal bit came out of left field. A jarring discordant piece of info that had no place in the story.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 6 years ago
Very well done and satisfying sequel!

I liked the way this finished.

The bad guy got what was coming to him the marriage saved. Liked the main characters..

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ThankYou

Thank you for this ending. I loved your story, It was truly a LOVE Story....

0zed0zedalmost 6 years ago
Worst Ending Yet!

It Takes A Real Low Life to portray Navy SEALS (or any servicemen) as wimps. You better hope they don't find out who you are!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good sequel

I enjoyed this one even if was a RAAC. I don't see how he made the seal a wimp. He showed him as a man trained to do great violence, but with self control to rein it in. I wasn't a seal, but I did wear the tan beret, and if put in Early's position, I'm not sure I would have been as controlled. Early being a seal scared the ex Navy JAG to death. It was a big part of the story. My question is,.why would Strictner still have a job after a physical assault on a female emp!oyee?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

This particular sequel is inconsistent and contradictory to the original and even to the first 2 pages of this story. In the original, Early is a wimp as in the first two pages of this story! He cries like a baby! ....And then suddenly we find out he's an ex seal?? WOW!!!!

...And his "attitude" about killing a man who was trying to kill him would be inconsistent with his training and mindset as a Seal....And when Striklen shows up at his door, and Early disappears to the back of the house. REALLY???? The ass-wipe should have been DEAD right there on the spot!

So.....this stinks as bad as the original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Weak Male

Apparently this author lives in a world in which no betrayal by a wife really has consequences because the husbands needy pussy-bois. Revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still confused

Work on loose vs. lose. Also your vs. you’re.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5star for a reason

It brings a certain emotion to me, and it shakes me like a leaf.

Jealousy, anger and feeling of betrayal.

I can never do what the husband do.

Thank god you show that the husband is more alpha than the guy.

Congrats on this work.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Once again that stupid forgivness crap!

Once the flames begin just keep fanning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YUCKKKK

She's spent two days and two nights sucking and fucking the scumbag and doing who knows what else and Early cries and takes her back?! Why? Because he"loves her more than life itself" and - she"really " loves him. She's a sharp lawyer and she's unaware of Stickner's reputation and what he has done to other women, IN THE SAME OFFICE??!! If she can "thank" him with two days and nights in his bed, isn't she liable to "thank" others in the same way, in the future??? Well, it takes all types but what a sequel! Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't think so.

Cheats, lies, unfaithful. Smart lawyer? Early is too late dumping her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty hard to figure

Hard to understand the husbands reaction to the affair. Discovering that it had happened in the first place, and then finding that the background maneuvering had been going on for months: revenge should have been the reaction. A much more believable scenario than all the "I still love you" scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what a cuck

an uber cuck

his wifes a whore and loves to fuck and suck

a wimp like him just loves to clean her up

ExiledfromNYExiledfromNYover 4 years ago
An express RAAC

Everything is just too quick to be believable on any level. Can anyone honestly say that they can go from destroyed to playing cribbage and asking “what’s wrong honey?” in 48 hours. There’s no repentance on her part other than “I have hurt my precious Early”.

Everyone else could see it except this super smart attorney. It just beggars belief. Reconciliation is possible but over a much longer timeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The stupidity - it burns

Anyone care to explain how the whore keeping her secretary with ensure the whore and the cucks marriage survives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good. You got 5* from me.

I've read most of the sequels to the Troubador’s’ original story “How High A Price” and I believe yours follows his basic premise closely. I am an avid Loving Wives reader. I like any style ending as long as it is written well. These are stories. They should end the way the author wants them to end. Nothing about them forces me to act the same as the author's ending if it ever happens in my life. Each and every relationship is different. Each and every path taken is different. I loved it. One of the best.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Nah

Reality would’ve meant a divorce, ASAP!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again. I had forgotten about this sequel with a RAAC. It is very good and an interesting take on the story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
R stars even though I disagreed strongly with RAAC in this case

6 months gifts personal items shampoo haircut etc way overboard!!!

Supposed to be intelligent and was seduced NO!!!

Doesn't meet any possible standards for RAAC

Normally I would rate 1 star BUT is well written even though I disagreed

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
A great ending

I've read several attempts to finish this well written tale.

While I have several (minor) criticisms, overall, this sequel is the best I've found.

I have exceptions with a physical confrontation in a legal office. Not saying they're"better" than that,.. saying their minds don't work that way.

Still, great Job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
real seals are crying

above story:

A navy SEAL husband to a cheating wife: I'm tough. I'm a warrior. I'll wait for my wife to stop sucking his dick and then I'll suck his c;;m from her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

But original was a better story and resolution.

However, this rendition was professionally offered and an alternate to the other.

Seals were unnecessary and a little over the top.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

This came up on recent comments, took a peek, and saw this at the beginning: "that she was repaying John for everything he had done for her.” One thing just struck me - How about repaying Early for all the HE has done for her?

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Not bad and almost believable

I’m generally a BTB kind of guy but you did tell a decent story and even I could see where maybe, just maybe there was a possibility that they could live happily ever after. The one thing that should be mentioned and I believe Ronald Reagan said it best “TRUST BUT VERIFY” because it has been proven that “ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER’!!

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Good job

This was well written. After reading the original story, I felt she deserved punishment. But this was emotional and made sense. It could happen this way, except for the navy seal stuff. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Height of stupidity. 1*

So the innocent wife didn't spend THREE days with the other man willingly but she was "so callously provoked and manipulated her into willfully violating her wedding vows"? So she gets to retain both her husband and her job? That's what you want us to believe? I wish I could give it 0*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmm

the ending made no sense. Now if you had written she was drugged then yes.

But she cheated, did it willingly.

No sane guy would just forgive that quick, if at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Made me laugh.

And here is where it jumped the shark: "John’s eyes were huge as he looked at Early, terror filled his brain, “You’re a SEAL”, he croaked out."

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Your story, your universe, your fantasy

I loved this story!

Yes, I had to suspend reality a time or three, but it mostly worked.

You made a good case for RAAC. I'm not sure I could withstand her treachery, but your counter arguments were believable. The BTB crowd will say cuck reflexably, but it is what it is.

Well written, well devised, easy 5*s.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Predator = Bullshit

Why do supposedly strong women always use, the excuse, I was the victim of a predator, he set out to seduce me, for how ever long it was he deliberately set out to get into my panties. That is just bullshit, I don’t care if a bloke is a predator or Casanova himself, no one can get past your defences or to first base unless you CHOOSE to let them in, it’s a conscious decision even if you don’t want to admit that even to yourself.

It’s time these so called strong women accepted the fact that they orchestrated there own down fall, no one else.⭐️⭐️

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Bullshit!

A real man wouldn't have let him go. A Seal wouldn't have let him up without a few weeks in a hospital! All this shitty story amounts to is that Early is only a wimpy cuckold.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
too long

It does go on a bit and is just a little too disjointed, odd snippets of information added almost as an afterthought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sappy

So many ways to say I love you. Never once have I thought of saying “I reciprocate your feelings.”

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Come on, nearly everyone of these so call sequels are identical, the wife is truly the victim because Stickler is a predator, she just never stood a chance andEarly is always portrayed as the love sick buffoon. Just one can’t someone right something original, even if it is a sequel. 2 stars because you followed everyone else’s plot line.⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The seal part was an unnecessary complication. Didn’t ruin the story but surely muddied it up.

No physical retribution also watered it down quite a bit.

I’d also like to know the results of the harassment suit.

He surly deserved firing. Still a 5.

Bill

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. You have to have at least one story with the scary Seal in it. Pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Claiming Early was a SEAL is total disrespect to the men that are SEALs.

Early is just another cuckold and this is just another RAAC.

If Early really was a SEAL then he would have forced the SR Partners to push through a quick divorce split down the middle, no alimony, and no counseling or the next place he would be going is all of the local news stations to make the sexual harassment public.

1 star.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Boiler plate, uninspired, unrealistic RAAC bullshit yet again. Mind numbingly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Utter Shiite and garbage

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Noooooooooo..... not the "I was a Navy SEAL" card. That's as bad as, "It's not what it looks like!"

.

Otherwise, superior story! Painted in beautiful shades of gray, just like life!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A horrible cuck story. A seal indeed??? How you authors continue to degrade real fighting men is beyond me.

You and I both know, she would be history and deservedly so.

This is my second time reading this sad and silly story.

RAACs are really stupid stories.about people who hardly exist. I always love the thought you cuck authors have that if a man cheats he is history to the wife, but if the wife cheats she gets forgiven and resumes her former life with little or no problem or indeed regret.

These sort of stories are just so much bullshit, l’ve downgraded my vote from the past.

This silly tale is worth 1/5 and less if l could give it less

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Absolute rubbish. "John" turns into cartoon character negative, hubby becomes superman Navy Seal (despite all the "emotional" rubbish the "machismo" fantasy comes through), and wife becomes damsel in distress (nevermind deliberate deception in the first part).

This is so stupid that is really identifies author's intelligence or a lack thereof.

How can anybody write such a crap, read it, and then post it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit. Pure crap on every level. No way this happens. Maybe you should write her now as turning into a hot wife so she can degrade hubby more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In regards to comments from another anonymous reader, this is fiction not a documentary. Nice read writingdragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Physically attractive - check. Handsome - check. Older - check. Taller than her husband - check. Successful - check. Smooth - check. She already sees him as desirable. She has been married a few years - check. Knows her husband loves her and trusts her - check. Thinks being married inoculates you from predation - check. She is open to influence and not looking for threats.

Now all he needs to do is provide attention, compliments and demonstrate his affection for her.

She now has justification to act on her normal instincts to mate with attractive, successful males.

They accuse us of thinking with our dicks. That is projection. They feel the attraction and they find reason to act on it. John knew the playing field and coldly and ruthlessly exploited her weaknesses.

Yes she and the predator need more punishment, but overall good story.

I would leave no part of her unclaimed. I would watch in case she had fooled me and was a stone cold cheater, I don't know I could get over her stone cold decision and preparation to cheat, away from the heat of the moment, but I would let her try to make it up to me.

An agreement with the firm to fire the predator for cause would be required. The severe sexual harassment overheard by Early and Jennifer in Susan's office would be sufficient.

Finally, why didn't Jennifer call her when she didn't hear from Susan? The story of her sister would have saved Susan and Early a lot of heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was warned repeatedly that he was a pussy hound, she disregarded that, invited and accepted his attention, decided he was a great guy and decided she needed to reward him by spreading her legs for him. She sounds like a 13 year old.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Who in the post 9/11 U.S. doesn’t know who the SEALs are?

Not even a busy law student and then law firm intern, working 80hr weeks, would not have heard of the SEALs. Now, if he’d been one of the less in the spot light Army LRRPs or Air Force PJs I could understand the ignorance. Even Rangers got less air time than SEALs, so Ranger might be equated with park rangers (I knew of Park Rangers when I was ~5, and heard “Army Ranger” when I was ~9, so initially got them confused. Even though I was an Army Brat, Ranger was not a term that came up in conversation in my house.).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Loved this story

Take it for what it is. Its a story. A well written story. Enjoy it, as i did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A new idea, a cuck seal. Congrats. Still pathetic, cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awful ending. what a crock of shit. -10 stars.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I think I liked the original story better.

I dare say the dialogue is indeed an improvement.

But still I didn't like the sequel.

I did like the first half where the story is going, the monologue Susan had with herself BUT...

somewhere in the middle of the story it just went downhill for me.

Maybe because it became apparent it is an RAAC, with no real consequences for Susan but she (or the author) managed to blame John for all the affair (or fling, whatever!).

While I liked what John deserved, still I find Early a SIMP, yeah not a wimpy SIMP but still a SIMP and doormat.

But I guess that is what LOVE is to Early (or the author) so it is what it is.

But I ain't giving this a very high rating.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

This is an addition to my earlier comment.

/

Susan is still the ONE who is to blame for her affair/fling.

/

Because I believe that yes, men are the hunters, BUT it is the women who opens the season for hunting. I agree with a comment I read before that

/

"men can't do anything in the seduction game UNLESS the women WANTS to be SEDUCED."

/

Or something of that sort.

I hate cuckold stories.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Susan is a whore, Early could do far better than an amoral slut.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

When I read the original I didn't like the name "Early" ; BUT in retrospect, I'll not forget this story and will recognize a sequel as soon as I see that name.

Early is too easy going for my liking, even if a reconciliation is forthcoming, the initial reaction when she comes home after having just lied her ass off is mild. Kicking her the fuck out would have been more palatable.

Other notes:

She's a hot shot lawyer & she doesn't know what a Navy Seal is?

John the asshole throws some BS at her & she folds like a school girl?

Her rationalization that John is "owed" something special and that is decided to be her body, and sells herself that it's not cheating may fit with other woman in this category, but she is told to be a candidate for a VP position with maybe going to make full partner.??

Thanks for the effort, but I'm hoping for a sequel with an Early not willing to be walked all over... may be hard to find with the way the original story painted him... One can hope.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Cucks get one star. Willing cucks rank lower than that. Pathetic weak response to a lying and willfully cheating deceitful woman. Terrible crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh...had to stop reading after the scene with slut's secretary in the office...

Just no fucking way...no way he just decides like that (snap of the fingers) that he still loves her and is going to try and save the marriage. Just because she tells him she still loves him at home the day after she is found out to be a liar and a cheating whore?

And the senior partner in the firm is THAT considerate of her slutting around? Oh...and he's also a cuckold victim and stayed with his own slut wife?

I just find the whole thing implausible with the original main character's disposition.

She spent 2 nights with this asshole...at his house. In his bed. And the entire time was phoning him having zero problems being deceptive. And lying to him like a practiced attorney...oh wait...she IS an attorney/liar.

And then within a few days they are fully recommitted to making the marriage work?

Before I stopped reading...the story just kept reminding me of the Staples advertising campaign from a few years ago with the big red "easy" button. "That was easy" and then hit the button. This reconciliation was just like Susan's lost virtue. Way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous