How High A Price: A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fearful muffled, “Yes,” blubbered out.

Early released John allowing him to collapse on the floor in a heap. As he turned around, he found two of the other VP’s, Jennifer, and two other secretaries starring at him through the open door. The older of the two VP’s and the three women all started to applaud, turning the degrading and humiliating moment even more embarrassing for Mr. Stickner.

The younger VP came in and pulled John roughly to his feet, then escorted him out, the older VP called the firms Human Resources Department and helped Susan lodge Sexual Harassment Charges against the most senior of the Junior partners. When things quieted down, Jennifer joined them for their breakfast, and then Susan and Early left and returned the contracts from last week’s business trip to Early’s office, at which time he took six weeks off also.

That night after dinner as they played cribbage, they discussed the six counselors that true to his word, Mr. Jenson had e-mailed to Susan. They finally settled on one and decided to call the next morning to begin therapy as soon as possible.

During the fourth game, Early asked Susan, “What is bothering you Honey?”

She put down her cards and looked at Early, “What did John mean today when he asked if you were sealed, and why did that scare him so bad?”

Early chuckled, and answered, “You misunderstood his comment baby, not sealed, I said I was a former Navy Seal. They are like Army Rangers or Green Berets, or Marine Recon, all are elite special operations groups they just have different missions.”

Susan asked, “Oh, we have been together a long time, why haven’t you told me that before?” she was a bit uncomfortable.

Early replied, “First, I did tell you, I just didn’t elaborate about it. Second, it was not part of our lives, and third, I was in several operations during my time in the Navy that made me directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of a number of people.” Early fell silent as he composed himself and continued, “Including one man I had to kill hand to hand, he would have killed me if I hadn’t him, but it doesn’t make it any easier. I still have nightmares about it. I think that memory was the reason I stayed my hand against John today. I have never raised my hand against you Susan, and I never will.”

“Okay,” Susan said, “But why was John so shaken today, he was in tears after you told him?” Susan giggled as she remembered how her cocky seductor had crumbled before her husband.

“Susan, the reputation of the special forces is one of aggressive, nasty, out of control, wild eyed killers, who do this stuff for pleasure. That is not even close to reality, or the truth, however the reputation still endures.” He shrugged his shoulders, “I’m sure that reputation helped today.”

Susan thought about what Early said and her body posture relaxed, “Thank you for protecting me today!” she whispered.

Early smiled, “Your welcome, it was my pleasure.”

Susan handed Early an envelope with a number of type pages in it. Early gave her a quizzical look. Susan said, “You asked me to make you understand, I can’t, I don’t even understand, but to the best of my ability here is what I remember. From January to last Saturday, what I was or in most cases wasn’t thinking. Some of the things will hurt, but if you don’t know you will always wonder and I need to have your full forgiveness to be able to forgive myself.”

Early just said, “Thank you.”

The next three weeks were hectic, as both Early and Susan learned about things within the marriage from the counselor neither realized they were doing, and they started to work on the issues in both of their lives. Susan received the news that she had a clean bill of health from her doctor, which was a relief for both of them. They also worked on a number of home projects that they had been putting off for some time.

Then, on the following Wednesday morning Susan had come back from the grocery, carried everything in from the car then she went looking for Early who had been involved with some plumbing in their bathroom when she left.

She called for Early as she climbed the stairs, “Hey handsome, what are you doing?”

No Answer. She just kept talking as she reached the second floor,

“What do you want for sup…per?” She stopped and blinked mouth agape as she looked at Early. Lying across their King Sized bed, his head on his hand, he was clothed only in his robe.

“Come here my lover!” came a very sexy invitation, accompanied by a coy little smile as he sat up.

Susan gushed, “Oh God, Yes!” She ran to her husband’s waiting arms and they surrendered and gave themselves to each other. Over and over, they ravished each other, as they touched, pleasured and experienced one another in ways and on levels they didn’t think were possible.

Hours later, facing each other, legs entwined, they held each other in the afterglow of their loving. Early looked at his bride said, “Thank you my lovely wife, for coming back home to me.”

Susan moved her head back a bit to look fully into his eyes, as she ran her fingers through his hair said, “Thank You my beloved for taking me back, and now reclaiming me, to make me whole again.”

Early smiled, then sighed.

Suddenly Susan said, “The groceries, they’ll melt!” she tried to get up.

Early held her tight, “ We already have a huge mess to clean up and we are going to have to go back to the store to replace what’s spoiled, so…it can wait! Right nowthis, is much more important,” he said as he kissed his wife with renewed passion.

Susan sighed and melted at his touch, “Yeaa! You are so right,” and was swept away in his fiery embrace again.

Please take time to vote, we all take a huge amount of time to work out a story, good bad or indifferent your voting helps us to become better more focused writers, which in turn gives you the reader a better product. I appreciate any and all feedback.

My heartfelt thanks to “Premedvixen” and “humminbrd30” for their Editorial assistance.