All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 06'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
to hell with her

he just needs to kill himself because he has nothing left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Try reading aGoodHusband story

And you might find what cucking is about. This is just abuse to some guy that his wife doesn't really love.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely the wrong category

Truly belongs in BDSM, not LW. I might even go for Fetish, where both bondage and cum eating thrive. This "hubby," if you wish to call him that, is quite the masochist and seems to get off on whipping, cock and ball torture, not to mention full restraint and chastity. And his wife is anything but loving. The only reason not to give this a negative score is that the writing was reasonably good. But next time, please put this in a more appropriate category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A couple of slit throats are due here

Making her slowly bleed to death choaking on her own blood would be fitting, as would idiot husband just dieing off. Human filth at it's finest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dump her

Divorce is the only reasonable option.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 13 years ago
5 Star again

This just keeps getting better and better!

Thanks for writing these fantastically pervert stories, I love em all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
From the wife"s point of view:

I am a sadistic, sefish bitch. I get to satisfy my needs with a man who has a very low self-esteem issue and neuroses that need therapy. That will never happen. He is my piece of meat to mistreat and even though he does not realize how much I hate and loath him, I am happpy. I am satisfied. He is a pathetic man who probably could have been a happy, successful man with a woman who loved him. Aren't I lucky to have fucked him up before that happened. Here I am celbrating my ability to hurt and humiliate him and make myself so happy. Maybe someday my bulls and I will just kill him and put him out of his misery. Of course we will torture him days and days and he will think this is good until the end because he has a sickness that coujld have been helped, and I did not give it to him. You all love me don't you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You are a Faggot aren't you? Only a Faggot would accept such things from a woman. But aren't all Cucks Faggots? and aren't all cuckqueens closet dykes and manhaters? you would think so reading stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
check out 'anonymous' in the comment below

He has logged on, found a cuck story, read it TO THE END and then freaked out. Why? Because he couldn't handle how it TURNED HIM ON. Same with all you cuck story 'haters'. You love it really, you just can't accept it ... YET x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"check out 'anonymous' in the comment below

He has logged on, found a cuck story, read it TO THE END and then freaked out. Why? Because he couldn't handle how it TURNED HIM ON. Same with all you cuck story 'haters'. You love it really, you just can't accept it ... YET x"

Check out the Wimp cuckold who commented while he ate a fresh creampie from his wife's skanky crusty cunt while wearing his wife's lace panties and bra set while he has a dildo shoved up his ass by his cuckqueen wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Judging from these comments...

how many juveniles do you actually suppose are on the site right now?

Too fucking many for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
enjoying the series

In enjoying your series but..... What did happen to jana at saras? Can u not work it in as a reward, eg u go back and she lets u hear but not see what happens, then move it in where u get to see or she tells u. Is her sister also putting herself in saras hands as she has visited now too. Will u get to watch jana get blacked. Loads of good places to go with this, just hope u go there :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Confusing.

I mean, why was this in loving wives? There was zero love in it. His "loving" wife and her sadistic sister kicked him in the nuts then laughed about it. IF I broke my wife's nose...would you say that I loved her? No, you would call the cops for spousal abuse.

I can accept that some couples enjoy the whole cuckold thing; but if there is no love or respect, why are they married? What does she bring in to the relationship? Your spouse is supposed to be your best friend, the person you can count on when everyone else is against you. She fucks other men, she physically tortures him, she derides him....soooo tell me again, where is the actual love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cucky

I enjoyed the story thoroughly. I am also locked in chastity and you conveyed his thoughts and feelings well. Being locked in chastity brings submissive feelings because you cannot provide sexual pleasures which is why i am also a cuckold. As were his feelings in the story. Very well written story.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Barf

I sincerely do not understand this choice of lifestyle. All I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He's done

Just divorce the slut. She has no respect for you, only cares about herself. And if she brings home Aids or some other charming disease, you'll be sorry you didn't kick her cheating ass out NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

What's wrong with you people - this story is fiction (you do know what that is - don't you?) and as such you are not meant to take it seriously.

If you don't like the story, don't read it!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Only one point

After sister ruined cuckold's orgasm, she should have scooped up his sperm and fed it to him. Also it needs to be said that her pussy is getting nice and stretched by toy Leroy and the lover she had. And I hope she does them with out the rubber, so cuckold can start feeding on fresh thick hot creampie. Also, hope her and sister keep working butt plugs and toys into his pussy. Getting him loosened up. Strap on fuck him. Also hope cuckold gets lined up with a few hung tranny's to use him as well. He will love sucking and swallowing loads. Getting his pussy fucked and bred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wonder.........

I don't have any personal experience, but I've heard that severe drug addicts....well....to look at them, they have no light left in their eyes. Anything that was good and decent about them is gone, there's nothing left to look forward to but pain and torment. And then I wonder about cuckolds. Has the light left their eyes? No self respect, no self love, and sure as hell no love or respect from anyone else, just a constant life of subjugation and pain. They only live as a breathing toy for the demented masochism of someone else who decided that another person was theirs to enslave and demean. And that someone would be easily replaced, since they have nothing left to offer but the cringing of a whipped dog. Even a masochist would tire of tormenting the same subject repeatedly, and would want to move on eventually to a new challenge. After enough time, would a cuckold have the ability to rebuild their lives? Would they even have the ability to keep living, after becoming sub human and rejected by the rest of society? No friends, no family....no future. I doubt there is any light left in their eyes, and it's a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy; all the more confusing that anyone would willingly start out that way. But how could they possibly know how it will end up, entrusting their future to someone they fully trust, yet so devoted to crushing their very soul? Damn, but these stories are sad. Someone should write a story with a realistic ending, be it days, months, or years down the road, when the cuckold is left with nothing at all.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 9 years ago
It keeps getting hotter and sexier

Can a shy prude wife become this damned sexy I can just but pray it can! Great stories I want more thank you for truly sexy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You suck

ThIs was a piss poor story and I hope u never write again in yr life time!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Racist

"I know I am no match for black men." If a black man said the same in regard to white men, he would be called an Uncle Tom.

Write cuckold stories all you want, but try keeping it at least a little bit believable.

I found a few spelling mistakes and somewhere you wrote sadist when you seem to have meant masochist.

computermadcomputermadover 7 years ago
What is wrong with these people?!

Find it hard to believe that blokes get off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
With how interested the sister is

Maybe Jerome will fuck them both in a threesome since it is purely a sexual relationship with no attachments and could add to the husbands humiliation that someone he knows well is also getting her brains screwed out. The sister did say she hasnt had sex in awhile so single gal gotta do what a single gal gotta do LOL

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressabout 7 years ago
At this point, the dynamics between the two is changed.

Jana knows the intense power she has over her husband and is now pushing her boundaries as far she can before he cant take it. As established with this line "As long as I control when he gets spurt his filthy load, I think the sky is the limit. If I ask and he doesn't obey, I simply add time to the clock. I guess time will tell if he hits a breaking point." Jana said as they left the room.

This right here is not a good sign for the husband, as this means she will break her own rules, conditions and protests as she now has all the power. This is why there are always a safe word, in case your actions go too far and it needs to stop. When the game goes too far, the act and play stops.Jana laughing at him getting on his knees for wishing he had sex with her but cannot is quite astonishing. Now it does add to humiliation factor and whatnot but what husband doesn't see is that he is showing himself as a beta male when he didn't sink this low before. Now from what I can see, Jana is both amused and saddened by it. As demonstrated when she amps up the teasing to straight light torture now. Quite a step from "We will do everything as long as your comfortable" to "Do what I say or you will never cum at this rate.". This could be Jana attempt at having Husband step up and draw the line but he seems to be unable to at feeble attempt to make her happy and to stay in pain for his own amusement.

Now I dont recall Cock and Ball torture being a part of Husbands fetishes. If it is Jana fetish, she should have discussed it with her husband as he did with her. As without any warnings or even prior hints minus the implied threats with Sara, this comes off as abusive. Again communication is important as Jana made it clear but is not doing so on her part so far in these multi-part stories.

Like with Sara, Christina does not have the same feelings and relationship with Husband as Jana does. So she does not fully care for the type of pain and such she inflicts on him. In fact, like Sara, she would be disgruntled if he gained any pleasure from these actions. This is why Christina enjoys it more then Jana. Now I do not like the sister as she is implying that Husband should never have sex with his wife again. That is not a healthy relationship and is abusive. Makes you wonder how Christina felt about Husband prior to the life style beginning.

"Say yes now and you will be my *willing* cuckold." - Implies that she would fuck Jerome even if her husband says no. Now she does say if he cant stand it, she will stay loyal and end the cuckold lifestyle but it seems to be emotional manipulation on her part. "Yes I will stay loyal but I will miss the amazing sex and be stuck bad to mediocre sex at best. Remember I love you.". Again, Jana seems to be changing for the worst so far. If this is your implication Gizzard, you've done it brilliantly.

Also 6 months for a semi-quality handjob... Well, better pray your next one is intercourse or better haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is the beginning of the end

It should be obvious to anyone reading that she is beginning to lose respect for him. She says she loves him, but no longer in a sexual way which is the glue that holds most marriages together. It is the commitment of saving one's body for one's partner that is totally destroyed here. He is on the way to total slavery and as everyone knows, mistresses never fuck their slaves. Six months in chastity and all he gets is a crummy hand job. Why can't these "men" ever say "no?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More plz

TheRider999TheRider999almost 7 years ago
Jerome starts fucking Jana BDSM style

Since Jana is becoming more submissive to her Ebony Master, he should start fucking her with her arms/legs bounded by straps and reminding her who is in position of power. Tie her up and get her dick crazy for that black cock. Jana would ride that cock like its last sex she will have and she will pass out from both pleasure and exhaustion. Poor Hubby will be staying up all night to await his loving wife to explain all the sexy details and realize Jana does not return home because the sex was 10x better then ever. Of course she would tell him later when she wakes up and goes home. Its obvious Jana is a sub at heart with her interaction with Jerome and Sara. Her husband is too weak willed to be dominant so Jerome will take charge of that.The interaction with Jerome, Hubby and Jana in the same room fucking will be interesting.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
The trouble with all these Cuck stories that go femdom and D/s is that . ....

You all think they are all part of the same thing. The Mistress commenting makes great points. I would like to add.

Femdom, Harsh physical D/s and pain, and cuckolding don't necessarily have to be together.

On the human front, no person can consent to abuse. No one can constantly push or expand limits and trials of another without diminishing their own humanity. People in the scene or lifestyle. Often get caught up and carried away, and go past Prudence, Love, and Consideration.

Good stroke story, great human emotion story from the cuck pov.. If the arc doesn't change it will end as another tale of absolute power sucking vile elements of the human experience to the forefront, as a poultice pull them towards the skin.

Great emotion, thanks for writing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
PS If all I got after 6 months was a ruined O, things would have gotten ugly

I am not the kind switch who would ever tolerate such an abusive situation, but If I did go 6 months and all I got was hate from a bitchy sister, things would end badly for all parties, including me and the bull.

coredencoredenover 6 years ago
Too extreme

It's a well written story, and very stimulating for the reader, but I agree that it goes too far. What would have been more realistic would have been clearly agreed binding limits, no broken promises, and regular releases, with perhaps a little caning in place of constant extensions to chastity. As things progress there is the very real possibility of STDs - and not just for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still love this story

But Angie has lost some of her softer, loving, caring side with respect to her husband. She is listening to Mistress Sara too much. Sara is a sadist with who seems to have total contempt for Angie's husband (or perhaps any man). Sister Kelly is also a bad influence (cruelty)................A previous commenter asked: why a black cock? Indeed. Two reasons, I think. I grew up as white man in the (US) south and absorbed many things from culture I grew up in. Reason 1 is racism. For centuries my culture has considered black persons to be inferior, lazy, and stupid. For centuries we even considered them livestock. Therefore it is a greater humiliation for my white wife to be taken by a black man. Reason 2 is stereotype. A stereotype of a black man is that he is oversexed, has a huge penis, and acts almost animalistic. I know of no data that shows any of these are true. On the contrary there are many examples of black persons achieving great things in academia, science, finance, politics, and every field. And there are many examples many white persons who do not...... I AM NOT ACCUSING THE AUTHOR OF RACISM. That BBC aspect of the story is not appealing, but I do very much like the story. (5 stars). J.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i like this story also, it was hot to read and erotic as hell

i agree with 'j' the stereo type is what makes the BBC more humiliating than a WBC. that said i gave it five stars and want to read more. every man/husband should want his wife to be satisfied throughout her life, and if that means getting sex from a larger cock, or a more experience cock, he should let it happen. think of all the arguments that would not happen in real life.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgover 3 years ago
lost the point

i enjoy the cuckold...chastity...etc stories as they play into my own fantasies....but when taken into the level when it is no longer 2 people really enjoying themselves...It stops being a real loving relationship....

Am sure there are those you live this....but the first 2+ chapters wa this type relationship...but not the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, it is no longer a Loving Wives category. After he was kicked in the balls, front and back, I would have liked him to vomit up some blood after he woke up so his wife could find out that she has gone over the line. It certainly throws some off when she seems to be so loving and caring for him after she has left him with Kelly and allows him to cum again. Then she slams the door on him with the cuckolding and her preference about more cock. She does not love him any more but is playing on his submission kink.

Well, he had his chance to have a faithful wife but he blew it. She is going to keep him in his cock cage (NOT A CHASTITY BELT) for a very long time. Perhaps she will get a new better cage that will not only shock him but will have tiny needles in it that will puncture his penis. He will be forced to quit his job since he will not be able to focus on his job and Angie will move in with her black pimp (or have her black pimp move in with her). Kelly will probably become a whore for Jerome too. Only a few more chapters left before he is a whimpering cuckold watching a bunch of black guys take care of Angie.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Great story..but past my limits. The cbt would have me screaming to end it. But e great story still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One thing for sure is if she went black I WOULD NEVER WANT HER BACK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was kicked in the balls once when I got in a fight at school with a black guy that was on the football team. Of course I was the one that got in trouble because they lied about who started the fight. My brother was so pissed that I thought that he was going to beat me to death teaching me how to defend myself and fight. He also made me a device that was like a jock strap but was made of metal. He said it might hurt some if I got kicked but nothing like I had experienced. Well I got into a fight again. I made sure that I had witnesses and that they would get pictures. It was easy to get him to throw the first punch and he missed. He wasn't just an arrogant asshole but full of himself. I hit him in the mouth twice as quickly as I could. Could you imagine how big his lip was. That made him mad so to my advantage he wasn't thinking. I gave him the opportunity to kick me in the nut because I knew that he was a dirty fight. He dropped after kicking me and I was on him like stink on shit. I had to be pulled off. I was expelled. But he was also expelled, kicked off of the team for the season, lol he couldn't play anyway because he had broken 4 toes and fractured a bone in his foot. My brother continued to train me and advised me to wear the guard and make sure that I was never alone. True story! No bullshit about bbc bitty black cunts.

StevenJayStevenJayabout 2 months ago

The story is well written, but I could only get as far as chapter 6 before giving up.

The first few chapters were about how they as a loving couple were exploring were exploring chastity, but then evidence of the wifes love got less and less. It is the writers story, so I'll ignore the going straight from 2 days to a week to 2 months and finally 6 months chastity that would have turned him into an emotional wreck without all the other stuff

At least the wife apologised for the way he was treated by mistress Sara, but about from the verbal apology there was precious little evidence that she was in any way contrite and would at some point make it up to the husband she subosedly loved.

As others have said the whole CBT and ball kicking was a step too far, what has that got to do with chastity play? Yes they are often together in the real world but at what point was he asked about it?

As for only getting a ruied orgasm from the sadistic sister and then a handjob from the wife for enduring 6 months, why wasn't the loving wife keen for them to make love to keep their bonds strong?

The "discussion" about carrying on was no discussion as it was reduced to two simple questions, but I guess she'd given up worrying too much about his feelings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous