All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 10'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Andddd........

Great story (despite the lag between chapters)!!!!

But, is this an ending? Or is there more to follow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Chapter

So Trent is finally accepting himself as he is, about damn time. This story has certainly changed over time. What started out as a cute love story has become a really good love story. I hope you continue to tell this tale for it's a good one.

voyer61voyer61over 12 years ago
Worth the wait !

I hope there will be more.

I just love this story.

Its like fine wine it just keeps getting better.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

its about time the two high school lovers kissed and made up. especially trent for acting like a jag-off. i would like to read more of them please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
geat story

I like to start been waittng this chapter since last was posted and wait was worth it. Like thers have said you made this into a wonderful love story which I hope you continue. Eagerly awaitting next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth the wait, but...

seriously stop slacking off! We need more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fasterrrr!

more of it please :D and more of it fast! 8D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Tears welled up in my eyes during his apology, well done this is simply one of the greatest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Allright DMaster_14, I hope you are proud of yourself !!

With that demonstration of real love as I have never seen or read before now I have to immediately put the series "How I Became a Cheerleader" into my Top 10 Series of Literotica, along with my favorite classics "My First Time Out" by Shayna, "Finishing School for Shemales" by Imogen_TS_2020, "Sweetie" by whole4U, "Pre-Op Roommate" by Dracthyus and "A Schoolgirl Story" by sexy_jessie. DMaster_14, here you created more than just an erotic story, you created a work of art, you created real beauty, something that could be made into a book and sold by itself. I am a transgender in transition and with this story I never felt more certain, happy and proud about my own condition and more anxious to become a woman. Janie has now become an idol, an inspiration for me. Thank you, sincerely, from the depths of my hear, only someone like us could truly understand these feelings :.-)

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Everythings

With the trap I laughed a lot and then it was so tender that I cried

Eroticism and every detail of clothing or decoration cause in my mind delirious fantasies .

I love this chapter ☺

Fuerte abrazo y cariños ♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Does Candy know Jamie's secret?

If Candy's mom and Trent's mom Heather know each other from their days in school; does Candy's mom also know Janie's mom since Heather and her were best friends in school? If they did, then does she also know that Janie was born a boy? And could Candy have been told about this by her mom but is keeping it a very big secret, even from Jamie? Candy may want Jamie to tell her when she feels ready to do so on her own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...