How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why we went to breakfast." Mom said simply.

"Where, it doesn't take that long to have breakfast." I said.

"We found the most marvellous little bistro just down from the Chinese theatre." Heather said. "The Eggs Benedict was delightful."

"And the crepes were light as a feather." Mom put in.

"And that took you three and a half hours?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well you know how I like to dawdle of my coffee." Mom said smiling.

"Yes I do, but three hours is pushing it, even for you. Wait a minute, where near the Chinese theatre?"

"Just down the block a little."

"You mean near that stripper store don't you?" I growled.

"I think it might have been near there, wasn't it Karen?" Heather said innocently.

"Now that you mention it, I think it was near there." Mom said.

"You both went and had stripper outfits made." I accused.

"Now dear, why would we do something like that?" Heather said.

"And who would I wear something like that for?" Mom questioned.

"How many?" I demanded.

"Now dear, we have talked about this." Mom said soothingly. "It is not polite to ask a lady..."

"Mom," I demanded.

"Just a couple of new swimsuits dear," Heather said soothingly.

"From a stripper tailor?" I asked scandalized.

"Well dear, now where else will we be able to find custom fit lingerie for that price." Mom said soothingly. "It is a good thing he was gay, or I might have had to slap him when he took my measurements."

"Me too," Heather said smiling.

With a groan I rolled off the mat I was laying on in the pool and tried to drowned myself.

After lunch I called Candy and told her what had happened, looking for sympathy, silly me. I had long since confessed to her that 'Aunt Karen' was Mom and that I had just said that because I was going to school for the first time and I didn't want anyone to confuse me with my brother. She exploded with laughter and said it was a great idea that Mom and Heather got outfits. When I suggested that she bring her mom down she said that they would be down for the weekend anyway and she and I could take her into the city for a fitting. Screaming in exasperation, I hung up on her.

Trent's call that night was just what I needed, even though I couldn't tell him what Mom and Heather had been up to. He was sympathetic when I told him about how tiring the modeling was, but I don't think he understood. He only asked when he was going to see the pictures. I promised him I would ask for a disk of some of the shots that they wouldn't be using.

I called Candy back and apologized after I finished with Trent and she told me not to worry about it, she was just kidding about bringing her mother down. I told her to go ahead, why should I be the only one mortified by my mom. Then I asked her about her dancing for Kevin.

"Oh baby," she responded. "I am still bow legged from that night."

"I take it he liked it." I laughed at her.

"You know he did." She smiled, that contented afterglow smile. "He did me three times that night and again in the morning. It was a good thing my parents were away for the weekend. I think I cracked the plaster with my screaming."

"How many times did you dance for him?" I asked.

"Just twice," she confirmed. "The red lattice dress and the hot pink ripped one. I am saving the schoolgirl outfit for his birthday."

"Sounds yummy," I said wistfully. "I still have a few days till Trent gets back."

"I know honey, but just think about the homecoming." I could hear her smile through the phone. "Gotta jet, I am on the early shift tomorrow."

"Me too, the lingerie shoot is tomorrow."

"Cool, grab me something extra nice, you know my sizes. Later."

We showed up at the shoot the next morning and when I saw the outfits they had laid out for me my nervousness vanished and I smiled at the thought of having Trent see me in some of them.

We didn't waste any time and jumped right into the shoot with a black bustier, thong, garter belt, fishnets and black heels. Then it was the white virginal wedding look. That one I really liked. I imagined that I was ready for Trent to take me after our wedding and even J.D. said that I had the look that they wanted, the excited scared eagerness of the young bride. It was a corset, white, of course, fine mesh sides, heavily embroidered front, frill at the legs, matching thong, and attached garters. Just for the look, they added a veil pushed back, so that it looked like I had just changed from the dress. After that we got into the really sexy stuff.

The other white corset was covered in light blue ribbon crisscrossing on the front, a neck strap, white hose and garters. I still don't know what it is about men and garters and stockings, but it works.

They even did a few shots of me just in panties, with my back to the camera. My favourite was the red Asian backless dress. It had Chinese characters in gold on the front, stopped at mid thigh and had black trim and black laces to hold it together. The g-string that went with it was just too sexy for words. I was glad it was the last outfit of the day; I was so horny thinking about Trent seeing me in it I almost came on the spot.

We finished early that day and J.D. gave me another cheque and Carol packed all the lingerie I had worn that day. It was a lot of clothing, but because it was so small and light, it didn't take a lot of room.

We made it home just before five and opened the door to find Trent and Jason in the Kitchen drinking coffee. I squealed and flung myself into his arms, kissing him like I hadn't seen him in a year.

Heather was right behind me, but had a bit more self control, and limited herself to one deep kiss. Mom just stood at the door and sighed. The sound broke me out of my delight at seeing Trent and I turned and saw the wistful smile on her face. She just smiled a little brighter at me and went off to her room before I could say anything.

"Welcome home baby." I said hugging him.

"I am so happy to see you." Trent said trying to break my ribs with his hug.

I broke away from him and went to Jason.

"Welcome to your home." I said smiling and hugging him. "Thanks for letting us use it."

"Well, we had to have someplace nice to come and visit and make a nuisance of ourselves while you are in school." He laughed hugging me.

"Have you guys had the tour yet?" Heather asked.

"Not yet, we just got here and put the coffee on." Jason said. "That time change really knocks you out."

"Well, I am going to let Heather show you around, I need to talk to Mom about something." I said walking out of the kitchen after giving Trent another kiss.

I found Mom in her room changing from her dress into something more comfortable.

"You okay Mom?" I asked.

"Just fine dear," she said confidently. "I just thought that I would give you guys' time to say hello in private.

"I saw that look as you left Mom; you still miss Dad, don't you." I said.

"Yes, every single day." She replied wistfully.

"Have you considered getting remarried?"

"No," Mom said firmly. "There was only one man I'd ever marry and that was your father."

"Well, now that you have the house to yourself, you should at least start dating again." I said.

"We'll see dear." She said. "Actually now that I have met up with Heather again, I am starting to work with some of their charities."

"Good, can't have you getting bored now can we."

"I will do my best dear." She said smiling a little brighter.

"Good, because I wanted to talk to you about those outfits you bought."

Mom blushed crimson. "What about them dear?"

"Well, I can't help but think that you don't need a stripper's outfit unless you have someone to dance for." I said looking shrewdly at her.

"Well, the health club has asked me to teach a class in stripping for your partner and pole dancing. I need the outfits for that."

"Yeah, sure Mom," I retorted. "I know about that class. Susan showed me the flyer, I happen to know that it calls for normal dance outfits."

Mom blushed even brighter at being caught.

"Who is he?"

"A friend of Jason & Heather's," she gushed. "I am so glad that I can finally tell you. I was worried that you would think I was being unfaithful to your father."

"Mom Dad is gone," I said softly. "I know that you still love him and I know that he loved you and would want you to be happy."

"How did you get so smart?"

"Must be the company I keep." I smiled at her. "Now who is he?"

"He is a widower; he works on a charity board that Heather heads. She put us together to plan an event and I think she hoped that something would happen. We both really like each other, but neither of us wants to get married again."

"Well you could just live together." I said.

"Janie, how could you suggest such a thing to your mother?" She asked me scandalized.

"How long have how two been seeing each other?"

"Since New Year's," she admitted. "I didn't want to tell you then because you had just broken up with Trent and then there was no time after the cruise as you were never home."

"So how close are you two?"

"Just friends," Mom confirmed.

"Good friends?" I pushed.

"Friends," Mom said firmly.

"With benefits?" I teased, and her blush returned. "Good for you. You should be getting some Mom."

"Janie," Mom said shocked. "How can you say something like that to your mother? I thought I raised you better than that."

"Oh Mom, lighten up. You know Trent and I have been having sex for months, so why shouldn't I talk to you about your sex life."

"Because it is not something a lady should discuss."

"Only with her partner in crime, or should I say stripping," I laughed

"That does it, out, out, OUT." Mom hollered at me smiling. "Go bother your boyfriend."

Laughing I ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs to find Trent Jason and Heather still in the kitchen discussing business.

"What was that all about?" Jason asked.

"Mom finally told me about the guy you two hooked her up with." I giggled.

"We did nothing of the sort." Heather said indignantly.

"Yes you did." Jason retorted. "I saw you going over the list of assignments for the charity committees. You put the two of them together and pulled everyone else from that group so that they would have to work together."

"I did not." Heather said defiantly.

"Then how come that committee went from a four person team to two?" Jason asked.

"Because there was a new committee that had to be formed and I had to reshuffle the teams." Heather said.

"Mom, I'm not even buying that one." Trent told her.

"Thanks." I said, giving Heather a big hug. "I know that she has been so lonely since Dad died and it is nice to know that she won't be sitting at home alone while Susan and I are away at college."

"I just want her to be happy." Heather said. "Now, I have ordered dinner, it will be here in about fifteen minutes. That gives us time to change and wash up if we all hustle. So let's go, and no hanky panky."

"Have you ever noticed that they never stop being Mothers?" Jason asked me as we left the kitchen.

"Yes, I have seen some of that from time to time." I responded as we trooped out of the kitchen and up stairs.

12