How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 17

Story Info
Guy changes schools, life and sex to fit in.
4.2k words
4.72
42.1k
64

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

Trent followed me upstairs and into our bedroom.

"Do you believe this place?" He asked looking around the bedroom.

"No, I have been here more than a week and I am still in shock that they got us such a large place."

"It is going to take me a while to get used to it as well. At least I am going to be working out of the LA office for the next little while before our next trip, so that I can stay here with you."

"Great," I squealed, leaping into his arms. "I was worried that you would have to go away again right away."

"Nope, not for at least a week, maybe two," he said as he kissed me.

"Good, because as soon as the 'rent's go to sleep tonight, I am going to rock your world."

"Not tonight baby," Trent said sadly. "I can barely keep my eyes open right now. I doubt I would be any use to you tonight."

"Wanna bet?" I leered at him.

"Let's go you two." Jason hollered from downstairs. "Dinner is here."

With a deep sigh, Trent put me down and we walked into the bathroom.

"Jason and Heather didn't tell you about this place did they?"

"Nope, just that they got us a place for us to stay at while we went to school." He replied, changing out of his shirt. "I should have known that they were up to something though."

We went back downstairs and ate dinner and then Jason and Heather said goodnight and headed off to bed. Mom went to her room and put on a movie and Trent and I went for a quick swim and then to bed.

I stripped off my suit and removed my vagina and climbed into bed nude and waited for Trent. He had a quick shower and then joined me, wearing a pair of boxer shorts. I snuggled into his arms and he pulled me close.

"I missed you." He whispered. "My bed felt so empty."

"Well, I had plenty of company here, so it wasn't so bad."

"What kind of company?" He demanded.

"Oh, just someone to share my nice big bed," I temporized, playing with the sparse growth of chest hair he had.

"Who?" He demanded getting louder.

"My lesbian lover Candy." I said giggling.

"What..."

"The first night here, she got lonely in her room and she climbed into bed with me. After that, we just gave up and she slept here with me each night."

"You tease." He said. "Did you at least get pictures of your wild lesbian trysts for me to enjoy?"

"That is just too private to share, but she did say that she ravaged me in my sleep."

"Yeah, right," he said laughing with me.

"But speaking of pictures, I do have some for you to watch." I picked up the remote and started the slide show on the TV at the foot of the bed. His head shot up and his eyes widened as a picture of me in the white body suit bent over backwards flashed on the screen.

The disk was set for random play and the pictures shifted from the young and cute to the sophisticated and sexy and back again. I thought he was going to lose it when the shot of me in the pinstripe suit came on.

He was completely engrossed in the slideshow and didn't even twitch when I reached into his boxers and gripped his hard shaft. I slowly started to milk him, just keeping him on edge and letting him watch the parade of my pictures when I heard a faint snore and looked up at him.

His eyes were closed and he had drifted off to sleep watching me. I snickered and turned the TV off and the lights and snuggled into his shoulder a little deeper and gripped the hardness in my hand and closed my eyes, delighted to be home with my man again.

I woke the next morning in exactly the same position that we fell asleep in. I was still cuddled up top Trent and holding his cock. He had softened overnight, but was still in my palm. I saw that Trent was still flat on his back snoring softly. I slipped out of bed and padded into the bathroom. A quick shower and a thorough cleaning inside and out, a good shot of lube and I was ready to take my man. It was still early, the sun was barely up and I had just enough light to see in the dressing room without turning on the light.

I picked through my new lingerie and found just the thing I was looking for, all virginal white and frilly, yet determinedly slutty. The stockings were thigh high, white, seamed and with a large bow on the back of each thigh. The white lace garter belt and panties matched, but the panties were completely crotchless. I went without the shoes for this one, but stood on my toes to walk back into the bedroom. Trent had not moved an inch, he was spread-eagled on the bed, and he had started to harden in his sleep.

I slipped into bed and ducked under the covers, crawling over and kneeling between his legs; I slipped him into my mouth and started to suck his shaft. He hadn't hardened completely and I was able to swallow him whole. My tongue stroked his cock and he started to harden as I gently pulled him into me.

I was very gentle; I didn't want to wake him until I was ready, so I lapped softly at his penis, enjoying the texture and the taste. When I went lower and started to nuzzle his scrotum, he moaned in his sleep. I sucked each of his balls into my mouth and lavished them with attention. I could feel the abundance of sperm waiting for me.

I worked my way back up to his towering magnificence and kissed the head. The precum dribbling out tasted delightful on my tongue. I wanted more and proceeded to jack his cock gently in my hand. Trent was twisting his head back and forth on the pillow, I was certain that he was dreaming about me doing this very thing.

He had reached his full size, and I couldn't wait any longer. I slithered up his body and lay down on top of him. His dick pressed into my crevasse and I pulled myself open for him. Guiding him with one hand I slipped the head of him into my pussy and sighed in delight as he slid home. Trent groaned in his sleep and I wiggled to get him perfectly settled inside of me. Once he was where I wanted him, I kissed him and woke him up.

"Huh, Janie," he mumbled.

"Hi handsome," I smiled down at him. "This is your morning wake up fuck."

"What..." he muttered, still half asleep.

I sat up and threw the covers off, pushing him completely into me, and groaned.

"Good morning baby, I missed you." I told him, squeezing him tight.

"Oh baby, I missed you too, but can't you at least let me wake up so that I can take care of you properly."

"No, I waited long enough. You passed out on me last night during my handjob. How do you think that made me feel?" I pouted at him.

"I'm sorry Janie, but the flight and the time change just about killed me."

"Well, you can make it up to me now."

"How," he asked grabbing my hips and pulling me down tighter to him.

"By rolling me over and fucking the shit out of me," I demanded.

"Your wish is my command." He responded, flipping my onto my back and lying on top of me. He pulled out slightly and drove back in with gusto.

"Ooooohhhhhhh, I have missed that." I moaned.

"Me to, you have no idea how much I wanted to do this as soon as I saw you last night."

"You could have," I told him, locking my legs behind his knees and pulling my deeper with each thrust. "It's not as if our parents don't know about us."

"Yes, but they might have been a little upset if I raped you in kitchen."

"You can't rape the willing." I groaned, pulling him down for a kiss.

Our lips met, opened and our tongues entwined. Trent continued to saw in and out of my pussy, groaning into my mouth as he went. My hips twisted and lunged up to meet him, I pulled him harder with my legs, I wanted him as deeply inside me as he could go.

"Harder, fuck me harder." I panted.

"How is this," he grunted, increasing his speed and I squealed in delight. I held on to his shoulders, digging my nails into him.

"Moooorrrrreeeee, ddddeeeeppppppeeeerrrrrr." I moaned.

"You want more you little slut, you'll get it." Trent said, pulling completely out of me and rocking up on his knees. He grabbed my leg and flipped my over onto my belly, pulled up my hips and drove his shaft right back into me.

I screamed into the bedclothes, my fists gripping the comforter as he held my hips and fucked me. There was no other word for it, Trent took me. Grabbing hold of my pigtails he wrenched my head up out of the bed and growled at me.

"Is this what you want you little slut?" He demanded. "Is this enough for you?"

"No, more, deeper," I gasped as his hips hit my ass again.

He pushed my head down again and proceeded to fuck me across the bed. Each time he ploughed into me I moved a little farther up the bed until I hit the headboard. I pulled myself up and held onto it for dear life. Trent was riding my ass for all he was worth.

The sweat dripped off his face and chest and I could feel it drop on my shoulders like hot wax. I pushed back against the headboard to meet his thrusts and he growled in his throat at me. I felt his hand reach around and grab me, one hand to my clit and the other to my chest. He was pulling me upright and still fucking me. I couldn't stand the pleasure and screamed his name as I came.

Tent pulled me even tighter to him and grunted as he shot his load into me. I could feel his scalding semen shot deep into my body. The twitching of his cock in my pussy only served to extend my own orgasm. I continued to twitch and dribble cum onto the pillow beneath me as he poured his love into me.

He fell back on the bed and took me with him. I was on top, my back to his front and we were both gasping and fighting for breath. I flexed my muscles to keep him in me and as hard as possible, I wanted more, but I could feel him softening on me.

"That was the best home coming present I have every got." He finally said in my ear, kissing the nape of my neck.

"It was my pleasure." I whispered back, "but I'm not done yet."

Half an hour later and two more orgasms for me and one for him and we were back in bed snuggling. We had showered and cleaned up, and fucked while doing it and now it was time to talk.

He had carried me into the shower, lingerie and all and then proceeded to fuck me silly all over again. This time it was standing in the shower, my back to the wall and my legs around his waist. I think the feel of the wet silk of my stockings and panties really got to him. After he came, he kept on fucking me till he was completely soft and fell out of me. He held me to his chest and kissed me gently as his come drained out of me all over him.

"You really liked that outfit, didn't you?" I teased.

"I like you in any outfit." He responded, kissing the top of my head.

"Then I think you will love these." I said, turning the TV back on and flipping to the lingerie section of the disk Peter made for me.

Trent watched in open mouth surprise as images of me in increasingly revealing outfits flashed across the screen. I felt him start to harden again in my hand even as I saw the red flush of anger rise in his face.

"What is it baby?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"I don't want you to be seen like that." He said sitting up.

"Baby, don't worry about it." I said softly, trying to pull him back to bed.

"How can I not worry about it?" He demanded, standing up.

"Because of two very important reasons," I told him firmly. "One these shots are not for publication. This is a special disc of the discards that they are not using. Carol wanted something more demure for the actual website."

"Then why did they take them." Tent asked still angry.

"Because, I was in the zone," I told him. "You know how it is when you get to that point. You don't stop for anything; they just let me work and picked out what they wanted."

"And how do you know they won't use them in the future."

"Because I watched Peter delete them after he made me this disk, and I have a say in which photos they can use."

Trent paused at that and seemed to consider what I was saying.

"And what is the second reason?"

"The second reason is," I purred at him, hanging on to his shoulders and rubbing myself against his back. "Because I love you and you get the real thing, everyone else only gets pictures."

Mollified Trent let me lead him back to bed and snuggled up to me.

"You promise no one else will see you like this," he said pointing at the screen. He had picked a very good shot to demonstrate his point. It was the one where I was wearing the black mesh bodysuit, the one with the large triangular arrow covering my tits and vagina, the smouldering look again staring out of the camera.

"Well, if they do see it, you can be safe in the knowledge that that look is only for you." I told him smiling and then dropping into the same look.

"Damn that is sexy Janie." He leaned in to kiss me just as there was a knock on the door. I pulled the covers up over both of us and Trent hit the off key of the TV.

"Come in." I hollered and Mom pushed the door open.

"Good morning you two, ready to face the day?"

"I guess so," I told her, "why, what's up?"


"Trent has to go to the office and get to work." She told me.

"But he just got home last night." I said.

"Yes, and he and Jason have to be in the office in an hour. There is a meeting with the board and Trent has to get his office set up and met his secretary. Breakfast is in ten." She said closing the door and moving off down the hallway.

"Well, at least we are already showered." Trent said, getting out of bed while I sat there and pouted.

"Can't they at least give you a day off to get unpacked?"

"Apparently not." He said resignedly. "Look, why don't you come with me. You can do some shopping and then we can have lunch together and after work we can come home and pick up where we left off."

"No, I think I will just hang out here by the pool and pout."

Trent came out of the closet, dressed in a nice dark blue suit, his tie over his arm and pulled me out of bed.

"Come on and get dressed, you can at least come and see me off." He said pushing me into the closet.

I dressed quickly, shorts and a halter, pulled my hair back and held it in place with one of the clips I got on our cruise and padded barefoot down the hall behind him, feeling sorry for myself. We made it into the kitchen and found Mom, Jason and Heather there already eating.

"Good morning you two." Heather said cheerfully. Jason waved his coffee mug.

"Hi guys, sleep well." Trent asked sitting at the table.

"Very well, eventually." Heather said with a wicked grin.

"Mom, too early for that." Trent said looking uncomfortable.

"What, your father and I stayed up late talking about the trip." She smiled. "You know how interested I am in the business." Jason snorted into his mug and Heather slapped him playfully.

I moved into the kitchen to help mom, but she shooed my away and pointed to the table. She served Trent his breakfast, and my fruit was already laid out for me. I picked at, not really hungry.

"Oh Trent, by the way, I have arranged for your secretary at the office." Jason said. "Ashley will be waiting for you when we get there."

"Ashley," I said suspiciously.

"Yes, Ashley Carson. We just hired her about three months ago, but she has really made a name for herself."

'I bet,' I thought darkly.

I suddenly had this vision of a tall leg blonde hovering over Trent, monster tits pushing out of her top and spilling over him as she gushed her way about how good looking he was. The image shifted suddenly and I saw her bent over his desk, him fucking her hard from behind as she screamed for more. Bolting to my feet I ran from the kitchen, leaving a very startled group sitting there.

I ran upstairs and straight into the closet. I was determined to show Trent that some little tart named "Ashley" had nothing on me. Forty five minutes later, I returned downstairs and waltzed out to the waiting limo. Mom and Heather were dressed for the day, simple slacks and blouses, Jason had on a suit, Trent had finally put his tie on and they all stopped and stared at me as I came out of the house and climbed into the limo.

I had put on the black stiletto heels, dark stockings and teddy, complete with garters, the pinstripe suit, without a blouse, and my hair pulled back into a bun. Walking calmly, as though there was nothing out of the ordinary, I slipped into the limo with a cheerful, "Good morning Geoffrey."

"Miss Holcombe," he said pleasantly, tipping his hat.

The rest followed me into the limo and simply stared at me.

"Janie, what are you all dressed up for?" Mom finally asked.

"I wanted to see where Trent is working and I have a meeting with J.D. later so I thought I would catch a ride with you guys and then go to my meeting."

Mom looked at me suspiciously, but it was nothing compared to Heather's look. I simply sat there as calmly as I could waiting for the traffic to clear. We arrived at the office building for Jason and Trent and Geoffrey parked in the designated spot on the street. We all piled out and headed in.

The executive elevator was waiting, probably warned ahead of time by Geoffrey and we whisked our way to the top floor to Jason and Trent's offices. We were met at the elevator door by Jason's secretary, an older lady, dark brown hair, a little heavy and glasses, with several pages of faxes in her hand and a notebook.

"Good morning Miss. Jacobs." Jason said pleasantly.

"Good morning Sir." She replied. "Last night's messages, your board meeting is in fifteen minutes and Stanley from research has requested a meeting for anytime you have today. I have booked him for four pm."

"Thank you Miss. Jacobs." Jason said, "that should be fine. You know my wife and Trent of course. This is Trent's girlfriend Janie and her mother and a good friend of Heather's Karen Holcombe."

"Pleasure to see you again Mrs. McKabe, Mr. McKabe. Nice to meet you Mrs. Holcombe, Miss Holcombe."

"Trent will be in thirty six oh four. You have arranged for Miss. Carson to be moved up here?"

"Yes, sir, she was moved yesterday and Mr. McKabe's office is ready for him."

"Excellent, show him the way while I go through this and get ready for the meeting."

"Yes sir, if you will follow me." Miss. Jacobs said to Trent, I followed along, Mom and Heather went with Jason.

Inwardly I seethed, they had moved this little slut up here, just for Trent, I was going to kill her. I knew that she had worked her way in to get this job to steal him from me and take my place, marry rich and become a trophy wife. I was ready to scratch her eyes out the instant I saw her. I had worked myself into a real fit of rage when we came around the corner and saw a women in her fifties sitting in front of the desk before thirty six oh four.

"Miss. Carson," Miss. Jacobs began, "this is Mr. Trent McKabe and his girlfriend Miss. Janie Holcombe."

She stood quickly and I could see that she was a pleasant lady with gentle eyes and a smiling face.

"It is so nice to meet you Mr. McKabe." She said sweetly. "And you Miss. Holcombe. Let me show you your office."

I immediately felt terrible for everything I had thought about this woman. She was very sweet and obviously not at all what I feared. Trent's office was magnificent, floor to ceiling windows, a great view of downtown, a desk large enough to land a helicopter it seemed, but I barely noticed. Ashley said that she would give us a few minutes then come and get Trent for the meeting. She closed the door gently behind her and I collapsed into a chair.

"What is the matter," Trent said with concern.

I started to say nothing, but I just couldn't lie to him. I confessed everything, right down to my image of him fucking some stunning secretary on his desk while my picture looked out at him. I even opened my jacket to show him what I had worn as a plan to out sexy his new secretary. Trent's eyes lit up at the sight of me sitting in his office, jacket open and teddy clad torso available to him.

"Baby, you didn't have to worry about that." He said comfortingly. "You know that you are the only girl for me."

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12