How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But," I blubbered, "what if..."

"No what if's." He said firmly. "You are the only one for me. You accepted me for me, not because of my parents and what they could do for you and your life. You are making your own way in life and letting me come along with you to share it. I don't need any more than that."

"But what about Heather helping me with my modeling?" I asked wetly.

"That is just help." He said, caressing my chest before he did up my jacket. "You would be crazy not to take help when it is offered. But you got your modeling gig on your own. Mom and Dad didn't call Timerson and make her hire you or make CMS use you as the face of their new line. You did that on your own. Now dry your eyes and go fix your make up."

He pulled me to my feet and pushed me towards a door in the corner. As expected, he had his own private bathroom. After few minutes, several tissues and quick touch up I was ready to head out. I pulled my hair out of its bun and shook it so that it had the casual look; I lost the jacket and put on a simple white blouse from my bag and a lower pair of heels. Just as I came out of the bathroom, the door opened and Ashley came in.

"Mr. McKabe, the meeting starts in five minutes."

"Thank you Miss. Carson. Ready Janie?'

"Uh huh." I mumbled and followed him out.

"I must say Miss. Holcombe that look really suits you." Ashley said.

"Thank you Miss. Carson."

"You don't work here, please call me Ashley." She said smiling. "Your meeting is in your father's office Mr. McKabe."

"Thank you Miss. Carson." He said leading me down the hall to the elevator.

As soon as we were out of earshot of Ashley he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"As soon as the parents leave, I want my new secretary to waiting for me at home so that we can finish that DICKtation we started this morning." He pinched my ass.

"Of course Mr. McKabe." I responded professionally. "I am at your complete service."

"I love you baby." He said just as the door to Jason's office opened and Mom and Heather walked out.

"Of course Mr. McKabe." I repeated and he laughed.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped in, heading for another day of shopping.

12