All Comments on 'How I Became a Cuckold'

by cockster21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story -

real nasty and dirty just as you love and expect from literotica. Write more please ! Ignore that other whiny comment. It doesn't belong in gay - the thrill is about femdom - anyone with a brain cell knows that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
which is it

your girlfriend or wife - you used both. dur.

cockster21cockster21almost 14 years agoAuthor

She is my girlfriend, my bad I completely screwed up with my words there, sorry guys! i wish I could edit it but I don't think I can

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story

It fits under wives as she's a significant other. No need to change it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
being a cuckold is great!

I recognized myself in this story. When I was married to a very beautiful, well built lady we got into threesomes. I'd find men for her to fuck, suck and anything else she wanted to do. I'd blow them to get them ready with a good hard cock to ram into her mouth, pussy and her ass. I'd watch what was going on while jacking off. When the guy shot his load into her I'd lick his cock clean and then suck his cum out of her pussy and/or ass. Once I cleaned them up I became their piss boy and took both of their loads of hot piss in my mouth, ass, all over my body. After the guy left us we'd fuck and suck for hours while discussing what had just happened. We both thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yeah!

i liked this alot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ummm....

I didn't mind the subject matter of your story as it was what I was searching for. However there were a few flaws. When writing in first person and the speaker's girlfriend is talking on the phone, unless it was on speaker, which you didn't mention, he is not going to hear the conversation as it is happening. Also, I can't imagine how it would be possible for a girl who has never had a cock that was more than 6 inches to be suddenly able to take a face fucking without vomiting. Just keep in mind human anatomy when you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the last poster

Tell that anatomy stuff to E L James please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another fucking gay author who pretends he is straight!

You're pathetic you fucking loser! Get a life. You are not straight if you took the time to write this garbage... personally I don't care that you're gay, I have plenty of gay friends, but they're not pretenders... they're not pathetic losers like you. Go out and suck a cock and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
u r me

I know the feeling where u wanna suck a dick but ur not gay I dont want to ever date a guy but I would suck just for fun

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyabout 9 years ago
I don't think there's anything near as hot as submitting to your woman's lover.

To have her kneeling in front of him sucking him off as i'm kneeling behind with my face shoved in his butt crack is the most intense thing i've ever been forced to do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Super hot. I just shot my load and swallowed the lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess my cucking started when my gf and i started enjoying outdoor sex at night she was nervous at the start but her inhibitions about being exposed and seen having sex were taken over by the buzz of being seen she admitted it was a turn on strangers seeing her being fucked and i dared her to try encouraging a stranger to play with us which she said yes if she was horny enough. She did and let a guy fuck her while she sucked me. This progressed to us going dogging and letting strangers fuck her and both of us cumswapping and me bringing her back to my car to lick her well filled pussy before i got sex and filled her with my cream. Now we are married she has lovers and has sex two or three times a week with them sometimes with me present and sometimes outdoors with her lovers without me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous