All Comments on 'How I Became a Kept Male Slut'

by DrThrob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Good as ever

Your first story in almost 2 years and you haven't lost your touch--still 5 star!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
roommate contracts of the future...

very fun fantasy. the man-descriptions of the girls' outfits were hysterical. i also liked the connection you drew between the different ways people fuck shit up by embracing inappropriate social norms, from blind consumerism to repressed sexuality. and jason sounds delicious.

auburn89auburn89about 12 years ago
awesome style

Tone and language are fantastic..I completely "hear" Jason, picture him, sense what he's like. Yes - love the clothes descriptions...such a guy thing. Working in the Earth Day theme was completely natural. I want more of Jason!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Tongue in cheek ( but which set of cheeks ?) narration makes thus story hum like alleycat in dumpster of of salmon !

I hope this is but the opening salvo in a extended series. Just rife with possibilities both carnal & comic .

isadoreisadoreabout 12 years ago
just the opening buildup?

What an opening chapter!

I can only hope that the backstory the characters got will continue with the sex that is hopefully forthcoming. Great to see your return is still flawless.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
All those beautiful girls - just toying with my dick. Love it.

the narrator manipulates the situation and he's gonna have a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great writing!

The tone and situation are communicated perfectly, you can almost feel the tension build as the story progesses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous