How I Became a Lesbian Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
648 Followers

"Huh, you can do a lot better than that."

"Puh please, I need it so bad mistress. I'm so horny. Please help me."

"Tell me how much of a slut you are. Tell me about how wet your dirty pussy is."

"I'm such a slut mistress and my pussy is so wet. Please mistress, I need it so bad."

"Put your fingers in your pussy slut, and tell me how wet your cunt is."

I slid two fingers deep into my silky hot cauldron. "It's dripping wet mistress. I'm soaked." And it wasn't a lie, I was gonna need a mop if this continued.

"Take your fingers out and put them in your mouth."

My fingers made a squelching noise when I pulled them out and when I brought them up to look at them, they were coated in a milky white cream. If I hadn't been so horny, I probably would have thought it was disgusting, but instead, my mouth watered and I quickly shoved both fingers in and licked the sticky mess off. Hell, I had already had pissy panties and Emma's pussy lips in my mouth, what was so bad about my own pussy juices.

Emma kneeled down in front of me, then leaned her face in close to my heated pussy. I was sure that she was going to finally lick me, but she put her nose in close and breathed in loudly.

"Mmm, I love the smell of horny cunt." She said looking up at me and winking. At that moment in time, I thought she was the most beautiful, sexy vixen on the planet and I wanted her so badly. I watched her smile, open her mouth, and stick her long tongue out. My whole body was trembling from excitement as the tip of her tongue grazed my lips. Forgetting about my sore posterior, I slid forward in an attempt to push my vagina onto her tongue, but she backed up, then wagged her finger at me, telling me not to do that.

I sat still and waited for Emma to move forward again and begin licking me. She was taking her sweet time and obviously enjoying making me sweat. I so wanted to grab her hair and yank her into my pussy like she did to me, but that would completely blow the whole submissive vibe I had going, and I was kinda liking that.

When she finally started to lick me again, I held my breath as she slowly pushed me closer to orgasm. Then she stopped again, making me whimper and I had to control the urge to snap at her.

"What do you have for toys?" She asked me.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I honestly was taken by surprise when she asked that and didn't know what she was asking.

"Vibrators, dildos, double dongs, anal plugs, butterflies, rabbits, bullets, what do you have for toys?"

"Oh, uh well I..." I do have a few toys, but I've always been very self conscious of my toys and I was rather embarrassed to show her. I could feel my face turning red as I blushed furiously.

"You do have at least a fucking vibrator don't you?" She asked, seeming aggravated that I wasn't answering her.

"Um I..." I was flustered and my shame was evident on my face.

Emma stood up and walked away down the hall. I sat up in confusion, wondering if I had done something to piss her off. I watched as she swung open the spare room door, flipped on the light, then shut it off and moved on to the next door which was the master bedroom. She swung the door open, flipped on the light, and walked into the room. At that point I quickly jumped to my feet and rushed down the hallway to my bedroom.

As I went around the corner into my room, Emma was going through my husband's dresser, pawing through the top drawer.

"What are you doing?" I yelped, and rushed around the bed to pull her away.

Emma spun around just before I could get to her and put her finger up in front of my face. "I asked you a question and I'm still waiting for an answer. If you can't show me where you keep your toys, I'll dig around until I find them." She turned back to the dresser and opened the second drawer.

"Wait, I'll get it." I said. I couldn't let her disturb my husband's things any more than she already had, he was the type of person to notice things were moved around. I went over to my closet, opened the door and turned on the light overhead. Then I reached up to the top shelf and took down a shoe box that was in front, to expose a metal lock box out behind, which I had to stand on my tiptoes reach. I pulled the lock box down, put the shoe box back, shut the light and closed the door. When I turned back to Emma, she was staring at me with wide eyes.

"You seriously keep your toys locked up in the back of your closet?" She asked incredulously.

Okay, let me explain. For one, I didn't buy the toys that I owned, they were all gifts from my friends at my bridal shower, and I had thought of them as gag gifts. They served their purpose of making me blush and making all the other woman at the party whoop and laugh, but once everyone had left, I had put them in a box and tried to forget about them. It's not that I'm a prude or anything, I'm just not really into masturbating. I don't answer Emma, just get the key from my nightstand and unlock the box. Once it's unlocked, I push it over so she can open it.

As Emma takes the box and opens it, I see the corners of her mouth curl up and her eyebrows arch. She reaches in and pulls out the pink dildo. It is seven inches long and made of a soft jelly and shaped like a cock with a big set of balls. She swings it around for a few seconds before tossing it aside and reaching back in for the next item, a small but powerful vibe. She turns it on but nothing happens because I never inserted the batteries.

Setting the vibe aside, Emma then reached for the last toy in the box. This one was the most embarrassing one of all, and when she picked it up, she had a big grin on her face. It was a beaded anal probe, with gradually increasing bead size, from very small on the end to 'Oh my God' on the bottom, followed by a large ring so you could pull the thing back out.

"Oh we are going to have fun with these." She said, setting the anal vibe with the others. The batteries to the toys were in the box also and she dumped them out before putting the now empty box on my nightstand.

"Put the batteries in slave." Emma ordered, and as I began doing that, she started looking around my bedroom. I was eyeing her as she went to my closet, opened the door and turned on the light. Two robes hung from a hook on the inside of the door and she yanked out the belts from both. She shut the light and moved to the other dresser in the room, which was mine.

"What are you looking for...mistress?" I asked as she opened the top drawer and began pawing through my stuff. I hated that she was snooping through my private things, even if it was only my underwear and bras, and I had to fight the urge to go pull her away and tell her to leave. In a very short time since I met her, she was learning secrets about me that my husband didn't even know.

"You'll know when I find it." She answered, shutting the top drawer and pulling open the second. In that drawer she found what she was looking for, pantyhose. Being a teacher, I would often wear pantyhose under my dresses or skirts when it was warm. Emma pulled out two pairs of pantyhose, closed the drawer, and joined me back at the bed.

"Good slave. Now, lay down on the bed and put your arms up over your head." Emma said. She was holding the belt to my robe and I was a bit concerned, having never been tied up before. In all reality, I didn't know anything about this woman, and letting her tie me up could prove detrimental to my health.

Whispering my concern I asked "Uh is this really necessary?"

"It is if you want me to let you cum."

Call me crazy, but I have always felt that I was a good judge of character, and even though Emma could have been a murdering psychopath, I felt that I could trust her. I laid back and allowed her to tie my wrists together, then to the headboard which is brass finished metal tubes . I never really figured that she would know so much about knots, so I was surprised when she finished tying and I could not for the life of me get my hands free.

I assumed that she was next going to tie my feet down at the foot of the bed, but I was so wrong about that. She did tie my feet, but not to the foot of the bed. She began by putting the crotch of one pair of pantyhose under my left ankle and wrapping both legs once around. She then lifted my leg up, causing me to lift my right leg up also, and wrapped the leg ends several times around one of the brass tubes of the headboard, ending by tying it expertly.

Emma moved over to my right foot and repeated the process so that I was basically folded in half on my bed. So now picture this, I'm on my back, totally naked, my arms and legs are tied up above my head, so my ass and pussy are sticking right up in the air. I'm looking between my breasts at my bush which is just inches from my nose. It was very uncomfortable, but not so bad when Emma slid a folded pillow under my lower back.

Now that I was completely at her mercy, Emma could have her fun. She came up on the bed and peered at me between my legs. "I hope you're ready for the best fucking orgasm of your life slave." She said, and I shivered in anticipation.

Emma reached down to where the toys were and held up the anal beads. I had never had anything in my ass before and was worried, but Emma knew what she was doing. She slid the jelly beads back and forth over my soaked pussy until it was coated with my pussy juices, then began to ease it into my ass. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth as she popped the first bead in, then the second and the third. By the third bead, I was starting to sweat, and I think Emma noticed me struggling because she stopped at three and let the rest of the toy hang out of my ass. I opened my eyes again to see that there was still about six ever larger beads left.

Next she picked up the pink dildo with balls and slapped it down on my pussy, causing me to cry out and lurch my body. It didn't actually hurt, in fact, I was so horny right then that it almost sent me into spasms.

I had never really cared to use the thing before because it was so thick. One thing about my husband was that his cock was about six inches when erect and it was thin, a little thicker than the diameter of a quarter. Nothing to write home about for sure, but it was sufficient for my needs. This jelly dildo though, was huge. If I wrapped my fingers around it, I couldn't even touch my thumb and pointer finger together.

Emma slid the dildo all around my sensitive pussy, pushing me so close but never quite hitting the spot that would have set me off. "Have you ever had this inside you?" She asked me, but I think she knew the answer before I could shake my head indicating that I hadn't. "Well then, it's about time that you see what it's like."

I hadn't thought that I would like to have something so thick and long being shoved inside of me, but I was hornier than I had ever been in my life, and I trusted Emma to help me cum, no matter what it took.

I watched as she placed the tip of the pink gel cock against my pussy hole and began to slide it in. Amazingly, I was so wet that there was no discomfort at all. In fact, I was so ready for it that I was trying to push myself up so it would go in quicker. Holy fuck it felt so good and I felt fuller than I've ever felt before when the balls hit paydirt.

While I was getting used to the feeling, Emma pushed another couple of balls into my ass. It didn't hurt, not like I was expecting, but it felt kinda uncomfortable going in and made my pussy clench around the dildo. I moaned and begged her to stop, but I really didn't want her to stop, just go slow.

I didn't think I could take much more stimulation, but Emma was certain that I could and when I heard the buzzing sound from the vibrator, I shivered and mewled like a kitten. She touched the humming toy to my tailbone and slid it slowly up between the cheeks of my ass until she touched it to the anal beads. The powerful toy sent prickling vibrations through the beads that were deep inside my anus and I thought I was going to go crazy from the sensation.

While I was getting wigged out over the new sensations inside my bowels, Emma used the moment to shove in two more beads, leaving just the largest two still sticking out of my ass. I know that I made some noise when she did it, but you need to realize that by that point, I wasn't in my right mind.

The next thing I knew, Emma was putting the vibe on the base of the moulded balls of the dildo in my pussy. The vibrations going deep into my pussy were divine and I was purring like a kitten and sweating like a pig. I wanted nothing more than to cum and it wouldn't take very much.

As Emma made the dildo vibrate inside me, she started to wiggle the beads around. It was giving me fits because I had never known how much pleasure I could get from ass play. It felt so good that I was hardly even aware when she pushed the second to last bead inside me, leaving the largest one and the ring still outside.

I looked up at Emma and saw that she was staring into my eyes, a wicked smile on her face. "So slave, tell me how badly you need to cum." she said. Shit she looked so fucking sexy.

"Please mistress, please allow your pathetic slave to cum. I need it so fucking bad." I whined and I really did feel pathetic, but I didn't give a flying fuck at the moment. I didn't care how ridiculous I must have looked. I didn't care that I was cheating on my husband with a virtual stranger, and a woman to boot. I just wanted to cum, and I would beg and grovel and promise her the moon if she would just finish me off.

"Promise me that you'll always be my slave."

"I will, I'll always be your slave. I promise mistress."

I must have looked quite a mess at that point. Probably like a wild animal with matted hair, wide wild eyes, flaring nostrils and gritted teeth. I watched as Emma lifted the vibrator off the dildo and brought it between my spread legs, holding it just away from my clitoris.

"Okay slave, time to cum." She whispered and placed the vibe on my clitty.

The effect was instantaneous. I think I screamed as all the muscles in my body seemed to lock up and my pussy tightened up so much that it pushed the dildo up and out. Emma grabbed the ring at the end of the anal beads and began pulling each bead out one at a time, each one causing my pussy to clench and prolong the most intense, insane orgasm that I've ever had.

My eyes lost focus as I became one giant ball of orgasmic energy. It was such an intense, mind blowing release that it was almost painful, but in an oh so good way. I don't think that people are supposed to cum that hard, and as I think back on it now, I'm glad that I keep myself in pretty good shape because my heart probably would have stopped if I wasn't. It would have been one fulfilling death though.

I don't know how long that orgasm lasted because at some point I blacked out. I was so out of it that I didn't even realize that Emma was untying me. When I came to, she was lying beside me, holding me like a lover. As I turned to look at her, she leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips, her tongue slipping between my lips momentarily before she pulled back and smiled.

"Welcome back beautiful. Did you have a good nap?" she said. Her face was still a bit out of focus to my eyes.

"How long was I out?" I mumbled.

"About ten minutes. I thought I was going to have to perform mouth to mouth, but that wouldn't have been too bad."

"Oh my God, that was..." I had no words that were grand enough to describe what she had done to me. "Incredible." I finally finished.

"Yes it was, I've never seen anyone cum that hard before."

I felt a wetness on my face and chest and reached up to touch some clear fluid. I thought for a moment that she had drooled on me on something. The confused look on my face was question enough for Emma.

"That was from you. Have you ever squirted before today?" She asked me.

I truly had no idea what she was talking about. "What do you mean by squirted?" I inquired back.

"From your pussy." She responded "I've only made one other woman squirt, but no where near as much as what you did. You might want to look at the wall behind you."

I glanced up, then sat up and turned around so I could see what she was talking about. It looked a bit like someone had sprayed a line of water up the wall with a super soaker water gun. There was even a few drops on the ceiling.

"What the hell happened?" I demanded, all thoughts of the whole mistress/slave thing were forgotten for the time being.

"You came like a fucking fountain is what happened. When I started to pull the anal beads out of your ass, your pussy started spraying. Like I said, I've never seen anything quite like it before. It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen in my life."

The drops that were on me were now running down my naked body and I scooped some up on my fingers so I could smell it. It was obvious that it wasn't urine from the look and the smell, but I had never seen it before and was intrigued.

"You might want to wash the wall. Explaining that stain to you husband could be difficult." Emma stated. Then she climbed out of bed and said "But first, I want you in the shower right now. I always wash my playthings when I finish with them for the day." She had a sexy smirk on her face when she said that, and I realized that she was talking about me. I was her new plaything.

I knew that I should get a washcloth and scrub the wall down right away, but instead I nodded and said "Yes mistress." then proceeded to follow her chiseled ass out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

Walking proved difficult because my legs were so wobbly and weak, but when I stepped into the shower and felt the refreshing spray cascading over my body, it revived me and strengthened me.

It felt strange showering with another person and I wasn't sure what to do at first. Emma took control of the situation right away though. She had been telling the truth about washing her playthings too, because she didn't let me do anything except stand there while she washed every inch of my body. She took her time too, slowly scrubbing me from top to bottom and paying particular attention to my ass and pussy.

Emma even got down on her knees as she worked her way down my legs and finished with my feet. I watched her from above while my conflicted brain tried to make sense of the whole evening. I'd never been sexually attracted to a woman before, but I was more than sexually attracted to Emma right then. I hated to admit it, but I was falling in love with her, and that wasn't supposed to happen.

When Emma finished washing me, she told me to get out, dry off and go clean up the wall while she washed herself. I went through the motions while I thought about my situation. I had more questions than answers and no hope of figuring it out any time soon. I finished washing the wall as best I could, knowing that it would have to completely dry before I could tell if it was hopelessly stained.

Emma decided to stay with me the rest of the night and she helped me change the sheets on my bed. We fell asleep spooning each other. It was the first time I had ever slept in the nude in my life.

---

It's been a month since Emma moved next door, and she has become a regular fixture in our home, visiting us several times every week. Her personality won over Dave right away and it didn't hurt that she flirted like crazy with him either. I could sense his unease at first, as if he was worried about what I was going to say, but now he seems to be pretty at ease with the situation.

Of course he doesn't know the real situation. Emma has given me several orders that I have to follow, or risk getting punished, and she gets a thrill out of the risk of Dave catching us. For instance, the other night she ordered me to invite her over for dinner. She also ordered me to wear this mini black dress. The dress was one that she made me buy and was not like anything I had ever worn before, in fact, I would have called it 'slutty'.

laffalot
laffalot
648 Followers