All Comments on 'How I Became A Whore for Black Cock'

by timewarp69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
witchwithawandwitchwithawandalmost 16 years ago
Points of origin

Most stories on this site are just that, one hit wonders. However, after reading the origin of "Brandy", I am very interested to hear more. Excellent character developement, good scene description and DAMN SEXY. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...here I am!!...

...take me...I'm yours!!!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ME TO

I love BLACK COCK.......To me life is good when I have a big cock in my ass and one down my throat I get fucked bareback so I can feel the CUM in my ass. Love it when the cock Im sucking explodes in my mouth, mmmmm CUM tastes GREAT. Im just a PANTIE wearing CUM slut for BLACK COCK.........................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Black cock whore

I loved your story, nothing feels any better than a big wet black cock in a hot white bitchs mouth ass or pussy, i love to suck on my black lovers cock til he cums and makes me swallow his entire load. My first time with a black guy was my last time with a white guy, now i will always be a black cock whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequal

You must write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I am booking a visit to Molson Street immediately !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
luv bieng a big black cock whore

Would love to feel hot black cock cum dripping out of my pussy ass mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BBC slut to be!

Oh I only wish I could become a slut for a 5 BBC! I love that story!

hafinchcuckhafinchcuckabout 6 years ago

i need to be a whore for black cock,my little clitty cant make a pussy cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome Story

I got so hard reading that story. I have experienced a big black cock in both my ass and mouth at the same time, and it was the best feeling I have ever had. The feeling of a hard throbbing cock being trusted deep in my ass while sucking on another one was fantastic. When the one in my ass exploded and filled me with cum it was time for them to switch. I then licked and sucked the one fresh out of my ass while the other one was penetrating my wanting ass until it was balls deep. Enjoying the taste of the cum soaked cock in my mouth as it got hard again with the other one punishing my ass, got me so horny that I deep throated it just in time to feel the one inside me twitch and explode another load deep in me. This went on until each deposited 4 loads inside me. In all that time I must have cum about 4 times myself. When they left, I laid on the bed and licked up my cum off the sheets. It was not only a great evening for me, but a life changing experience.

Dawn4BBCsDawn4BBCsover 2 years ago

The story is so hot and I think about how much it hurts after my first BBC gang raping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Full Sissy

I have been a full on black owned sissy cock whore for years now.I have a womans body complete with 38d breast.My cock is so small i can hardly find it to pee.My black master has trained me i the atr of deep throating cocks.I now also can and do take 12'' hard cock in my ass.Master and his friends use me weekly for sex partys.Most tines i am bound to a padded table with two cocks one deep in my ass and one down my throat filling both end with lads of cum.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Some thoughts on "dressing" and reaction to being used by Black Cocks, from personal experience, and many other sources!

- I Love the idea of being feminized and serving real men

- "Fuck my arse big boy" I said, to the Black driver of the only other car in the layby! What happened next seemed like a blur I was shoved onto the car bonnet my bum sticking up. He pulled up my miniskirt, yanked aside my knickers!! Luckily, I'd lubricant my arse for my vibrator earlier. His Ebony Cock touch my crack, and I gasped as he FULLY TOOK me in several short thrust each one deeper and deeper, as I YIPPED loudly with every stroke!

-My ass was getting sore, bent over the couch, then He took me back to the bed and didn't stop for another 40 mins. I was walking funny the next day, even before his BBC took me again!!!

- I leaked so much cum from my stiff, but tiny white cocklette, as I read my first BBC story! I knew for sure that I need to find my own big black cock to turn me into his white faggot, sissy girl, so please make my arse a Pussy, Big Guy!!!

- When I had black cock(s) in the vicinity of my mouth, hands, or ass, I lost all ability to control myself!

- In the meantime, I thought about his cock! how i'd suck it!! and be Fucked by him!!! And it drove me crazy?

- I was going to go over to his place Friday night to be Pimped as entertainment for his "business associates." with their gorgeous Big Black Cocks??

- "You're just going to stare at it?" he asks. I look up at him embarrassed, not knowing what to say or do. I know I want to suck it, and the thought of him breaking my "black virgin" white pussy in was thrilling!!

- "You wouldn't want the cleaning crew to find us with my cock in your mouth! Or maybe you would? All of them are Black, male, and like to Bang white pussybois

- I slowly slid off my chair and onto my knees directly in front of him. His cock was now right there for me, throbbing with every heartbeat, tempting me to take it in my mouth?

- You should be happy here 'cause you gonna get lots of the black dick you crave, I've seen you takin' it from black cock after black cock! I don't take no bullshit from my bitches.They do what I say and that's that! You are here to suck dick and get fucked! by whoever I say and as many times a day as I decide!!!

- "I wanna see how that pussy of yours takes some dick. You look like a tight fuck, bitch. Show me that ass and get ready for Cocks at both ends!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous