How I Cucked My Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckoldress, hot wife.
1k words
3.72
85.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,829 Followers

Last night I met up with another lover, Bob, who roomed with Scott at the teachers conference. Bob, of course knew that Scott had spent the night with me. The first time Bob and I fucked was about a month after the conference. We just went to get a soda after school. As we talked the sexual tension was very high. Bob knew that I had been fucking Scott and still did. He told me that he and Scott had talked and he didn't mind if Bob wanted to take a try with me. I was silent but leaned into Bob somewhat. Bob began feeling my tits over my blouse and I laid my hand on his thigh, slowly getting closer to his cock. We kissed.

Bob drove us out in the country and pulled off on a road that led to someone's pasture. He soon had my blouse undone and I pulled up my skirt and took my panties off. I laid back in the seat, Bob got over on my side and managed to get his cock in me. Not much foreplay, but we were parked on the side of the road! We fucked like rabbits and Bob shot his cum into my pussy.

Since then we have met about once a month, Scott and I meet once or more each week. Well, OK, Bob is a real pervert and porn man. He has shown me so many cuckold sites. We have read the stories together, watched the videos and fucked right in front of his computer several times. His dick isn't as big as Scott's, but is much bigger than my husbands.

I have been at this for a while now and love the lifestyle! Handsome men and lots of lovin'. And, I think partly thanks to Bob, I get so hot about cuckolding my husband.

Bob challenged me to go blindfolded as he drove us to his house. I took the challenge, of course, I do anything for my boyfriends. Too bad, hubby! As we drove, he had me unbutton my blouse. I did. Not knowing if anyone was looking or not got me real hot and WET! He then had me take my blouse off completely. We were driving around, stopping and going with me in my white lacy bra! Next he had me take it off. I asked him if he was sure it was OK. Bob said nothing and moved his hand from my thigh. After a few moments, I took it off. I knew that anyone could see me totally topless. I just didn't know if anyone was looking or if everyone was looking.

We stopped. I guessed that it was a red light. Bob rolled my window down and turned the radio off. When he did, I could hear several boys whistleing and saying things like, "I want a handful of that! And , "Hell, no I want a mouthful!" When we drove off they yelled, "Come back here and fuck us all!

I was about to cum on Bob's seat. Then Bob said to me "Hold your blindfold on and turn and stick your tits out the window." I did as he said, the wind felt good against my bare breasts. Bob stopped again and told me to stay the way I was. I knew we were at a red light and I heard the boys again. They reached out and felt my tits and a couple managed to suck my nipples. I came right there with my tits out for all the world to see.

Bob drove down a very bumpy road and we came to a stop. He helped me out of the car and pulled my skirt up. I didn't have any panties on. Bob never allows them on our dates. He bent me over the hood of the car and began fucking me right there. He took my blindfold off so I could see. We were on a country access road that ran right next to the highway. Cars were speeding by and Bob just kept fucking me. I heard several horns honking as we he plowed my pussy. I heard a car coming down our road and I looked up to it only a few feet away.

Bob held my arms behind my back, turned me to face the road and kept fucking me as the car drove by slowly. I could feel his cum fill me. We jumped in the car and drove off. Bob allowed me to put my blouse on, but not button it. Those in car in front of us that had so clearly see it all. They turned right just before we turned back on the highway. The day had only begun!

Now, do you really want to be a cuckold? My husband got more than he ever wanted. Well, if you insist you must do everything I tell you to do. Hear me? Ooooh! You would eat me out in public? Let me see, we will stop at a roadside park. I'll bring two other men along to fuck me. They will both fuck me in the car, using all my holes, of course. One will cum in my pussy, and the other in my ass. I will then suck them both, to get all cum out of their cocks. Then I will have you lay down on the picnic table. I will pull your pants down to your knees, then have you open your mouth. I will then drop my saliva mixed with cum into your mouth, hold it shut and make sure you swallow it all.

Then I will bend over the table and have you eat my ass out first. You better clean it good!!! Then you can eat out my pussy. Get all that cum and swallow it all. Then I will have you totally strip and I will put your clothes in the car.

The MEN and I will drive off, leaving you naked on the side of the road for all passerby's to see. If you promise to jack off while you're standing there, we might come back and pick you up.

Do you like that? You wimpy sissy cuck! If you do, then you are most definitely a cuckold who can never turn back.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,829 Followers